Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest thelongcon

moonrain said:

pixie0622

said: From SUPHIER website ( so we were not being trolled after all)(http://suphier.tmall.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w7572871-6978675692.8.TZ86cC

Guest califgirl

Hey, there are some namja LMH fans out there. Dont count us out hehe. :)

He also endorses Fila shoes for his namja fans.

Guest thelongcon

Do y'all go straight to YouTube (or other video sites) for the CF's and other videos or are they linked on fansites.

Guest califgirl

Do y'all go straight to YouTube (or other video sites) for the CF's and other videos or are they linked on fansites.

All of the above.

I search his old CFs on yt but get informed with his new ones by Drama Fever, Lee Min Ho Minoz and LMH international channels. A lot of Chinese Minoz find them on weibo, I think.

Guest califgirl

@thelongcon You will probably enjoy his Toyota CF better since it has more action than romance. Hope it's still on the yt USAToyota channel.

Guest thelongcon

teddydoobie said: If anyone is interested this is the Toyota site.  You can find all the cf episodes, the bloopers and some other goodies here.
http://www.toyota.com/oneandonly/index.shtml

Guest ZandraR

pixie0622 said: ^^^I see a woman's silhouette on the first poster----any idea as to who his co-endorser is?  

Could it be  Shin Hye? haha. jk.

tiaraisnap said: Hii Guys . .
I am new in this forum ^^ , nice to know U all . So happy to find a forum about Lee Min Ho'ssi . .
Aah anyone know where I can find Good Day with engsub ? I just have 9episodes of Good Day with engsub , do U know the other episodes with engsub ?
Thanks b4 ^^

alesia44 said:
Park Seul Gi (MBC Section TV reporter) chose Lee Min Ho as Top Star who is remain unchanging (?)

I think she praises Lee Minho, maybe @zinnia can help us to understand more detail about this? :) She is my favorite reporter, she's really funny and cheerful. She has been interviewed Lee Minho since 2009 until now. I think Lee Minho had the most interviews with her than any reporter. These 2 videos are my favorite Park Seulgi and Lee Minho interviews, I always smile and laugh watching these video.

@pixie0622 yes I also glad we're not get trolled haha..

Vogue China wrote an article about Lee Minho endorses Suphier Shoes
http://www.vogue.com.cn/magazine/events/news_16g399de415bc8a7.html

adlyn13 said: I am so in love with the LINE microdrama :x :x Its perfect sweet,cute ,fresh and naturally done. The promotion and advertising of LINE is so mucj better than LMH cfs of Toyota.I guess when there is less features its less corny and,awkward lol. Really a refresher since LMH is filming GB and its been awhile since he,did heirs.I feel like my obsession is soothed at the moment. Once LMH has gets to doing a drama I hope it's romance.I love action dramas,but I just cant resist LMH eyes when he has this love luster in them and his tone of voice is so soothing.

@pixie0622
Love Lee Minho and Brown gif pictures :))

I guess his co-endorser is Chinese model/celebrity. Hints about female endorser from @mtdt post.

mtdt said:

ooh finally this surface here... I also wondering is it true thus dint dare to post

also there are more hints. 

9th May: 1) Before 1980s2) an Actor/Actress (actually maybe the endroser is a lady! :P)3) a Singer4) a Model
10th May1) Super attractive2) Handsome/pretty3) Great Sexy figure & tall (again this hints maybe its a lady)4) A very long and sexy pair of legs
11th May1) Entertainment circle "famous model"2) Active in doing good deeds3) One that has real skills (not an idol)4) Feature on "kuai ben" (I guess it's a magazine)

@pixie0622
I'm talking about Park Seul Gi's own interview with OBS where she talks about Lee Minho. I posted the interview video and article link on previous page (1832).

I repost Park Seulgi and Lee Minho interview on March 9, 2014 just to inform some minoz who didn't watch the interview and wondering in which video Lee Minho said he wants to go to Antarctica. :) But if you want to post the engsub of that interview, that's okay :))

#FILA

928517_1422604301338334_1412541650_n.jpg
cr: Park Jin Young instagram

#LDF

68107ff2gw1eggfjg0imkj20sg0lcqbl.jpg

aww, the Filipino Minoz's got a chance to see him again this year, jelly

@PRAsiaWorldwide

CONFIRMED: @ActorLeeMinHo returning for the grand opening of @KyoChonPH <--- Follow them for a chance to have lunch with your idol!
twitted on 15 May 2014

yyanz1 said:

OOT - went to catch a glimpse of Kim Won (Choi Jin Hyuk) yesterday over the Meet & Greet event as it was near my place. He was late for almost 1.5 hours !!!!!!! GAH.....I couldn't believe I waited for2 hours just to catch a glimpse of him.  *roll eye to myself* I told myself when he comes on stage I gonna Boooooooooo him.  (just joking) =))

There was this group of guys that keep shouting "hey late already...waited more than 1 hour already...when is he coming out? Tomorrow got school". I laughed so hard until stomachache. These little kiddos are just too funny !! It was an joyful experience thou.

What has LMH done to me that now all k-related stuffs I also want to kepoh (busybody). :)) :))