Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

@mtdt it's definitely him though I dont read Chinese. I have a City Hunter poster with the same pose in my room.

Guest califgirl

Is Line similar app like Kakao? I thought Heirs was promoting Kakao but now Line has Heirs icons. Is it a conflict of interest?

Guest thelongcon

pixie0622 said: jellylovesfaith said:

IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time, it's a special treat for all Faithlings out there because it's going to be about the Top 10 Most Romantic Moments In Faith! 

guadi said: @pixie0622 - when I first read about GB, I kept thinking of Heartless/Cruel City. Have you seen this show? It's a noir and one of the female leads owns a bar. It's about the underworld of crime and police and stuff. You should watch it; I highly recommend that drama if you haven't seen it. 

Guest thelongcon

Korean TV , in my opinion, is a lot better than US TV shows (minus the real popular ones like GoT). The ideas seem fresher and there just seems to be more variety unlike all the cookie cutter reality shows we're subjected to here. K-Movies are much the same way..... The quality of movies like Nameless Gangster, The Man from Nowhere, A Bittersweet Life, A Better Tomorrow, Dirty Carnival and others gives me high hopes for Gangnam Blues .

Guest yyanz1

Line Romance ep 3 is out !!

http://m.iqiyi.com/v_19rrhsobm8.html?url_type=1&object_type=video&pos=1

No more minho after this!! Ottoke?? :((

Guest mtdt

Is Line similar app like Kakao? I thought Heirs was promoting Kakao but now Line has Heirs icons. Is it a conflict of interest?

Guest mtdt

yyanz1 said: Line Romance ep 3 is out !! http://m.iqiyi.com/v_19rrhsobm8.html?url_type=1&object_type=video&pos=1 No more minho after this!! Ottoke?? :((

Guest yyanz1

mtdt said: I know right!!! Ottoke!!!!Now I love it when he is "love sick" at the beginning.... (more than when he is in love. hahaha)Am I a sadist? :P

Guest guadi

Welp, once again an ending where they just stare at each other. This is the third time now. No hug, no kiss, wae??? :(( :(( :((
I take one thing I wrote yesterday back. I do not miss that red hair at allll
And how could LINE do this to us? 
Post shower scene is nice and all, but it's not the same as a shower scene ~X(Bnt55XzIcAAxUac.jpg
Wet Minho is infinitely hot =P~ =P~ =P~(cr. logo)

Guest yyanz1

guadi said: @adamfever - yes, there's a LINE app for North America too. If you have a smartphone, you can download the app via googleplay for Andriod or the Apple App store. Just search LINE. It's like whatsapp, except with cute stickers Cony and Brown are its mascots. Some stickers are free, some you have to pay. Heirs stickers are free; that should be an incentive to have this app, right? ;)
If anyone wants to friend me - my username is the same as my tumblr acct name. I'll send you a cute Kim Tan's sticker that I just downloaded the other day :P
@pixie @yyanz1 - let's go to plan a trip to Namsan Park then, hehehehe ;)
Edit: Oh I forgot to add, once you have a LINE account - you can add him to your friend list. He has like a gazillion accounts on there:Lee Min-ho (official) in EnglishLee Min-ho (HK)Lee Min-ho (TW)Lee Min-ho (KR)Lee Min-ho (JP)...and I think there's a Chinese one too. I kid you not he has like a billion LINE accounts :)) You have to search by country. Once in a blue moon he updates his LINE account, but sometimes not all of them, so you have to frantically search which one :P

The piano piece is too looooooooong!  There could have been more scenes like yes, a shower scene.  Seriously, the drama lost its steam towards the end.  Nevertheless, Minho looked so handsome and uber hot in that suit.  
Re Minho Official Line account, I don't see it in the US anymore.  I added him in HK and China and I received cute messages from him last night...hehehe...