Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

I've seen quite a few ads he modeled with Caucasian girls. Why didn't Chinese companies use Asian female models? Just curious.

Mimibecon said: Does anyone notice his expression is so touching here? I know he's acting in front of the camera only but there is a moment my eyes got teary. I don't know why I have the feeling his eye expression here is so deep and real, much deeper and realer than when he's acting the same in his previous dramas :-S.

Guest cutecutegirl

Hi dear fans! :) I am a Minoz & also beautiful Hye Kyo's fan! I would like 2 bring up a subject & I really really wanna your opinions! U know that Lee Min Ho oppa has said in his interview that "Song Hye Kyo" is his ideal girl & he wishes 2 work with her. Min Ho oppa usually reveals his role in his dramas before any offer news come out. Before being offered the role in "The Heirs",he had said he would like to act as a student again before aging. Recently Lee Min Ho has said in his interview that he likes 2 play a casual role like the one "Kim Rae Won" did in "Attic Cat". Min Ho oppa's agency also said that Lee Min Ho has got drama & movie offers for AFTER the movie "Gangnam Blues". So it means that they have the offers!! The script writer of "Attic Cat" is the one who penned the hit drama "Full House"!! Some months ago,in the program Showbiz Korea,the host( Adrien Lee) was answering a question which was about "Song Hye Kyo" & he said that "Hye Kyo" has said in his interview that she likes 2 play in a Romance Comedy for her next drama. When I put these info all together,it gives a hunch that Lee Min Ho & Song Hye Kyo will team up in a Noona Romance Comedy written by the screen writer of "Full House" & "Attic Cat"!! The thing is,Lee Min Ho will play a role when he talks about in his interviews! What's your idea?? :)) I maybe wrong! pls forgive me if my sentences are long! I posted this in "Song Hye Kyo" forum as well! Sorry if my post is not an interesting article,image or interview of oppa! I am not professional like you guys! :)

Guest guadi

Gahhhh, he looks extra handsome today. It's amazing how a slight change in hairstyle can make a huge difference.
Bi4kMF7CQAA7_Zq.jpgCan't wait for HD of this picture :-*

The bestest OTP everrrrr

679f9b8dgw1eeidqlqp20j20eg0lpadi.jpg71f38850jw1eeie253bxxj20qo0zkgvd.jpg

(cr. logos)

Guest leeminholic

Omo omo this man can really melt pple.ITs freezing temp outside and am so hot seeing the pics

Lee min ho seems to be muscular here as in broad shoulders now he looks like a man

Is this pics teasers for his upcoming role God knows what will happen wen his real look will be relieved.

I guess I need to get appointment in the icu as for now u never know with this man he can really make me run of breath seeing the hot mess

Lol @cutecutegirl I would die from happiness if lee min ho and song hye kyo makes a drama together for numerous reasons. 1.) Lee min ho is my ultimate bias. 2.) Song hye kyo is my girl crush. 3.) It would make Lee min ho's dream come true. 4.) I think it'll be magical!

Etc. etc. etc. lol.

Nonetheless, I think the chances of lee min ho making a drama this year is very slim. Starting April, he will begin filming gangnam blues. And afterward, he plans on interacting with fans through fanmeets and tours. It seems very unlikely that he will take on a drama this year, which makes me sad. Lol. But definitely I would love to see Lmh and shk as a pairing in the future. I think they'd be perfect in a romantic comedy together lol.

@adlyn13
>:D< >:D<

I am sure he is still skinny as. He's just hiding behind that loose sweater.
He looks tired and sleepy (as in he looks like he just woke up). ;))
I think it is a nice change to seeing him in coats and wrapped up like a potato.
Casual always look good for him, that hair... hmm...at least he has time to style his hair before going to the airport.
----

@adamfever
Gaaahhhhh~~ live chat as in the WEIBO live chat? Again? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~
Calling in @alesia44 @mtdt and all other LMH translators!!!
I think LMH needs to start paying us all now. :((