Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Goo Hye Sun compares Ahn Jae Hyun to Lee Min Ho + explains his personality

At the February 11 press conference for upcoming vampire drama, KBS 2TV's 'Blood,' actress Goo Hye Sun talked about her handsome partner, Ahn Jae Hyun, saying that he reminded her of her first meeting with another Hallyu star and former 'Boys Over Flowers' co-star, Lee Min Ho.  

She first complimented him with, "He's a friend who works extremely hard."  

Goo Hye Sun then went into a lengthy description of his personality, "The vibe he gave off is similar to that of Lee Min Ho when I first met him.  It was a very refreshing feel.  Ahn Jae Hyun himself is very charming.  [based on his] appearance, you'd think he'd be cold, but he's very sociable and has a lot of aegyo.  There are aspects that make him seem like an elder in a child's body.  He has very good manners.  He works hard.  I'm learning a lot [from him]."

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

@zinnia Thank you for bringing in the trans of the fan accounts at ATP event yesterday  :-* I saw the reactions to "Merry's" tweet but I couldn't understand what the note was all about.  
From the Urban Dictionary:jagiya(Korean) honey, sweetie, love, darling.Used between couples in a relationship to address each other. Normally used by younger couples (old generation does not use this phrase), and can be between unmarried or married couples.
It can be addressed to both men and women.
In Korea, the word literally means "Self" - so you are literally calling the other person as yourself. So that implies the other person is your self, your other half, your soulmate.Oh yeah...jagiya mb_org.gif[bigger versions of TNGT 2015 S/S]hsa_org.gif
938184a2jw1ep6f8oo2ktj20ku0v9gq2.jpg
crazya_org.gif
938184a2jw1ep6f8kwtkij20ku0v90xs.jpg
938184a2jw1ep6f8g1dyfj20ku0dwq58.jpg

938184a2jw1ep6f8j5gcqj20ku0v9thk.jpg938184a2jw1ep6f95v2aqj20ku0v9gr6.jpg

cr TNGT via ohchloe

@Wisd I miss him in a multi-episode drama lxhhaojiong_org.gif72420dcbjw1ep6bq2txp4j21ar1qen72.jpg

But I will support him in any endeavor that he chooses to do.  He is the captain of his ship and he knows best how to chart his course.  
I don't think that it is right to say that all he did last year was to make money via CFs :-L He devoted 4-1/2 months to filming Gangnam 1970 and he went on a 7-city tour for RE:MINHO and released a mini-album.  This is more than what most other active actors and singers did last year.  Although most of us would have loved to see him onscreen last year, he had tons of activities to keep this thread alive and many of us very happy.  

Lee Min-ho from 'Gangnam 1970' is TNGT's model this year

(TNGT)
Actor Lee Min-ho, who is riding on the wave of the box-office success of "Gangnam 1970," was revealed on Thursday as Korean menswear brand TNGT's model for this spring-summer season.

In the campaign titled "Lee Min-ho's Real City Life," the 27-year-old showcases the "total lifestyle" fashion brand’s smart casual look, targeted at 20-something students and young male professionals.

(TNGT)
(TNGT)

The Korean actor won acclaim for his performance beside Kim Rae-won in the crime noir flick, also marketed as "Gangnam Blues," which is set to hit screens across Asia and North America in March.

(TNGT)
(TNGT)
(TNGT)
(TNGT)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)
==
oh, so the official announcement has just been made today. I thought a few days ago. :-)

class="at_ttl"Lee Min Ho’s Role Model Is Kim Rae Won

Kim Rae Won and Lee Min Ho

During the interviews that followed the release of his first film, "Gangnam Blues," Lee Min Ho was asked which actor he looks up to and considers his role model. He did not hesitate to name his "Gangnam Blues" co-star Kim Rae Won.

Lee Min Ho has achieved remarkable success in dramaland with such hits as "Boys Over Flowers," "City Hunter," "Personal Taste" and "The Heirs." His first film also broke records at the box office, being the first 2015 movie to get two million viewers and doing so within an impressive three weeks of its release. Chinese distributors recently purchased the film, paying the highest price for any Korean film ever sold there.

That's a big achievement for any star.

But Lee Min Ho wants to be a star like Kim Rae Won. His admiration for Kim Rae Won predates their working on the film together.

"Kim Rae Won was in my first management agency," he told the Korean media outlet News1. "He was a senior colleague who had this aura that made me happy just being able to see him. Even now he's a good brother and senior colleague to me. I think it is a great experience to be able to work with Kim Rae Won after all these years."

In another interview with Star News Lee Min Ho spoke about how well the actors worked together. He said there was never any competition between them. Kim Rae Won always respected his instincts as an actor, even though Lee Min Ho was so much younger and had less experience.

"He never told me to act a certain way," said Lee. "After sharing his thoughts with me, he always asked for my opinion."

At 33 Kim Rae Won is only six years older than Lee Min Ho, but he's definitely had more drama and film experience. Kim has appeared in more than a dozen dramas, most notably playing a law student in the 2003 drama "Rooftop Room Cat" and a college grad forced to marry a high school girl in "My Little Bride." He's also appeared in several films, including the films "Flower Shadow" and "My Little Hero."

Kim Rae Won is currently earning praise for his starring role as anti-corruption investigation chief Park Jung Hwan in the hit drama "Punch." He plays a man who has often looked the other way when presented with corruption. When he learns his days are limited, he decides to make things right. He wants to be a good example and an inspiration to others.

In "Gangnam Blues" Kim and Lee Min Ho play childhood friends.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

adamfever said:

Lee Min-ho from 'Gangnam 1970' is TNGT's model this year

(TNGT)
Actor Lee Min-ho, who is riding on the wave of the box-office success of "Gangnam 1970," was revealed on Thursday as Korean menswear brand TNGT's model for this spring-summer season.

In the campaign titled "Lee Min-ho's Real City Life," the 27-year-old showcases the "total lifestyle" fashion brand’s smart casual look, targeted at 20-something students and young male professionals.

The Korean actor won acclaim for his performance beside Kim Rae-won in the crime noir flick, also marketed as "Gangnam Blues," which is set to hit screens across Asia and North America in March.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)
==
oh, so the official announcement has just been made today. I thought a few days ago. :-)

Thank you @zinnia for the translation of the OBS news clip and for the additional tidbits on the ATP fansign event  :-*
Here are some of the postcards he signed that were posted by super-happy Minoz :xHere he drew a cute smileysmilea_org.gif

B9mlEotIcAE8kKb.jpg:large

This Minoz is proud to show that she was in two events and Minho drew a heart on both her cards---tho it helped that her nickname has a heart in ittootha_org.gif

B9jnqxqIMAABilf.jpg:large

FANCAM at ATP event by Jeong Anna

uri jagiya.....just perfect from any angle hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifB9pIMSKCMAAC0ag.jpg:large
cr as tagged
EDIT:  fixed spoilers 

Thanks@zinnia for the fan account at the ATP.  His parents did a great job raising such a considerate and caring young man.  I'm really surprised that he remembers some fans when he must see so many faces in a crowd.  Why is he so perfect and why can't I find anyone like him?!  LOL
I know this is off topic, but is anyone else getting virus messages while on this website?  It stopped for a while and now I'm getting the messages again--sometimes 2 or 3 within 5 min.
ok time to get productive, but I'm sure I'll be back later this evening to see if there are any new photos or anything else of interest!

Guest roshinip

The K List: Top 5 K-drama OSTs

A recent Dramafever article discussed the top 5 K drama OST's, including "Almost Paradise" of BOF

ost_Myn7S9P.jpg

Almost paaaaradise~ There are just some OSTs that we can't get out of our heads, no matter how long it's been since we've watched the drama. In our new DramaFever Studios series The K List, your host Jay revisits these awesome songs and counts down the Top 5 K-Drama OSTs of all time.

Cr: Dramafever

P.S.

Coincidentally I found the meaning of the song "Almost paaaaradise"  from dramafever itself:D

10491225_787141798001558_516469299245987

@roshinip
I would have definitely included the soundtrack to "The Heirs" in that list.  It had SO many good and really catchy tunes that get stuck in your head.  
Funny story .. I was watching The Heirs one night (for the ??? time) and my husband walked past me just as the song The Moment came on in the show and he said .. "Let me guess, you're watching that drama where he's in high school.. AGAIN?  Hahaha.  I've watched The Heirs so many times that my husband is beginning to recognize the soundtrack just by hearing it, LOL.  =)) 
I think i need an Heirs 12 step program, lol.  :\">
http://youtu.be/5SBL8J1VBro?list=PLBzi3k5YdUJ3g_pWtuNeu9Ks0TS_Onzuc

Thank you to everyone who posted the latest pictures, news and updates. >:D<