Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I find his style and overall look for his fansite (Minoz.kr) antiseptic compared to the image he wants to portray for RE:MINHO.  BxfqHL_CMAA-TlN.png
I am not sure which is the real Minho.  But he's right when he says that a subtle change in his eye expressions can speak volumes in the character he wants to portray.  Could these be some of the Global Tour Merchandise (cr Honeydew0622).  I like them, esp. the cap! (*cough* @gaeingoh :-* )

BxkI5AnCQAEjoAG.jpg:largeBxkI5KXCQAE-V-n.jpg:large

Still can't get over the GUESS vid.  More GIFs =P~ =P~MH:  "I'm sexy and I know it!"866211743.gif?1410816131 866211764.gif?1410816167 866211772.gif?1410816190cr ohchloe 

dayummm. Why so hot MH?!
God, my soul is on fire!
Guess did a great job getting MH as their endorser. Those apparel sure are made of strong materials. They didn't burn when he wore them. They should be in ashes if MH had them on.
Ha. and btw, congrats for flaming my undies on fire. I guess I have to wear fireproof ones whenever i drop by in here... =))

Minoz world has not quite recovered yet from the sizzling GUESS vid.  (Have we?)
Someone did a cool MV   m0819.gifI'd say it's pretty fitting for our boy now transformed into uber H.O.T. namja!!!Ready?  Hana, Dul, Set!   t2825.gif
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min-ho 이민호 Strong Baby crack crack crack

cto/ uploaded by LeeMinho MinozChannel

Bonus Fan Art :-bdBxnGRCQCQAE4vqg.jpg:large
cr kumi

minhoshin said: dayummm. Why so hot MH?!
God, my soul is on fire!
Guess did a great job getting MH as their endorser. Those apparel sure are made of strong materials. They didn't burn when he wore them. They should be in ashes if MH had them on.
Ha. and btw, congrats for flaming my undies on fire. I guess I have to wear fireproof ones whenever i drop by in here... =))

pixie0622 said: Annyeong, Minoz!  :-h
Hmm, the SEMIR ad is a stark contrast to his GUESS persona, isn't it?  He's correct in telling the Chinese reporters that although he has several CFs running simultaneously, he does take on a different look for each one in an effort to differentiate one from the other.  

pixie0622 said: Minoz world has not quite recovered yet from the sizzling GUESS vid.  (Have we?)
Someone did a cool MV   m0819.gifI'd say it's pretty fitting for our boy now transformed into uber H.O.T. namja!!!Ready?  Hana, Dul, Set!   t2825.gif
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min-ho 이민호 Strong Baby crack crack crack

oh, by the way, with mr G's assistance, I read that from now till Oct 5 is the last round of this poll:
http://top10.vdfly.com/

Benefit of winning are (according to Mr G, hope you understand it)

Ten handsome reward

First: Elected ten Asian handsome handsome star will obtain the cooperation of the media news reports focus.

Second: In case there is the schedule of ten handsome, handsome youth entertainment will be ten respectively interview.

Third: All fans have the opportunity to get involved in ten handsome autographed photos or other ten handsome related gifts.

Fourth: 2014 Annual Asia's first commander will board in October Hunan Radio and Television's "Golden Eagle newspaper" front page cover.

I guess it's good if LMH could win, and the sooner we accumulate the votes, the better. Therefore, please cast your votes when possible, 1 vote every 30'.

I could see that the top 10 are quite neck to neck. The competition is fierce, so the more votes the better.

On a side note, I am very surprised that the one who had double votes of Minho in the SDA couldn't even get into the top 12 *how manipulated that poll is*

Guest Moonrain

Good Morning! 
This is a nice capture of Minho at the Kyochon Event in Thailand. He looked really at ease here and exhilarated. I like the casual look, it suits him.
d1a48448gw1eke3oamtq2j21kw11xq7d.jpg
d1a48448gw1eke3op1vcwj21kw11x42v.jpg

This is nice :)
d1a48448gw1eke3onvpalj21kw11xq9p.jpg

d1a48448gw1eke3oqal73j21kw11xgph.jpgd1a48448gw1eke3od6e5ej21kw11xjw0.jpgd1a48448gw1eke3oegzwvj21kw11xq6z.jpg

Cr: www.cocopsyche.com

Guest Moonrain

Oh here is the Eider FW 2014 Catalog
@pixie0622 majayo, that's the new Eider FW Shoot. I saw some pics in weibo yesterday but he looked really bloated so i didnt post it here  Its probably because of the jacket...

938184a2gw1eke8lfpqvwj20rs0zq45z.jpg
938184a2gw1eke8lf4mj4j20rs0zqk0g.jpg

938184a2gw1eke8limav4j20rs0zqn3l.jpg938184a2gw1eke8lizos6j20rs0zqgt3.jpg938184a2gw1eke8lnuhewj20ku0quk0o.jpg938184a2gw1eke8loqw4qj20ku0quaiq.jpg938184a2gw1eke8lpjen5j20ku0quqc3.jpg938184a2gw1eke8lpud0jj20ku0quguf.jpg

Cr: ohchloe

Guest Moonrain

Lol @pixie0622 thanks  ;)) oh by the way, im never going back to that site netizenbuzz. its looks like the trolls there have made it their mission to bash Minho in every article though totally not related to him. i can sense that every comment from the haters reek of jealousy but nevertheless, i dont want to go down to their level. they're pathetic, these trolls  :(

Lol @pixie0622 thanks 

;)

) oh by the way, im never going back to that site netizenbuzz. its looks like the trolls there have made it their mission to bash Minho in every article though totally not related to him. i can sense that every comment from the haters reek of jealousy but nevertheless, i dont want to go down to their level. they're pathetic, these trolls 

:(

Didn't I warn you of the comments? There are a lot of cray-crays out there, chingu. I just go there for the K-nets' replies since it's the only place I know that has them. It's difficult to find "hard news" on K-ent since most are press releases fed by the management companies.

Also, the international fans are mostly fans of idols/ bands, so there's a big disconnect with the real actors.