Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

i think the levis CF styled straight hair looks better than the straightened hair in BOF. I hope they do it this way for the rest of the BOF episodes. He does look younger with straight hair though.

captures from interview

vzbrrt.jpg

2drsaab.jpg

15yjhnd.jpg

20jn0n7.jpg

30jjui9.jpg

2a5kc3k.jpg

2hn445d.jpg

24pffb7.jpg

credit: DC minho gallery

OOMMIIIGGG!!! those tweeny children are sooo lucky to take a picture with such a hunk. The bts Levi's video was sooo cute. :blush:

Even while in the process of posing to film, it was nice of Min Ho to give the fan an autograph as well as a hug. It probably meant a lot to her to have the gracious star acknowledge her existence. Can this guy be any cooler :excl:

Guest polaris

omg so cute! he's cute enough to eat hahahaha!

and the mom and kids. i guess no one can escape his charm :)

i loveee his messy hair!

puahahhaha~ that one mom left her kid by herself to go fan crazy for LMH. ~~ and they asked one mom to choose between her husband and LMH and she picked LMH!! :w00t:

I love LMH's personality =) His laugh is infectious and he seems to have such good humor.

puahahhaha~ that one mom left her kid by herself to go fan crazy for LMH. ~~ and they asked one mom to choose between her husband and LMH and she picked LMH!! :w00t:

I love LMH's personality =) His laugh is infectious and he seems to have such good humor.

is that what she said?! HAHAHA!

i wish the video was subbed so i can understand what he's talking about

instead of just starring at his face! hahaha thanks for the caps up there! he makes me melt.

lucky little boy!

http://i44.tinypic.com/15yjhnd.jpg

lolol

Guest xjaneeex

I am head over heels for this guy!

As much as I love LeeMinho, I think he looks really good with Moon Chae Won.

Does anyone else think that LeeMinho's voice is very similar to LeeMinki's sometimes? (whenever he throws a tantrum on BOF)

keke can't get enough of Gu Joon Pyo.

Oh, and by the way thanks for uploading all these high quality pics. Love them<3

Video - credit youku uploader

LMH Interview - ideal girl

:rolleyes: At around 5:07, minho was asked about his ideal girl, and the interviewer shouted the name GHS, Minho laughed a lot and said something.....when asked about another question about what kind of actress he likes, he said Song Hye Kyo. I did not understand the rest, can someone be kind enough to give us a brief translation please??

i think the levis CF styled straight hair looks better than the straightened hair in BOF. I hope they do it this way for the rest of the BOF episodes. He does look younger with straight hair though.

it's b'coz of his straight hair is messy, makes him looks better :lol:

i like his messy hair.... :wub:

Levi's photoshoot

levistrauss.jpg

the 'wink' part... so cute!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....

77881be3.jpg

e25b92ca.jpg

he always smiling during the interview... ^^ dis guy is soooo adorable :wub:

---

pics from BOF location <33

01.jpg02.jpg

all pics credit to DC MinHo

^ I must agree with you on this (i seem to agree w/ you a lot, even in the BOF thread :lol: )!! LMH has this contagious laughter that makes you yearn for more. eek~~ >___< The mommie was sooooooo HILARIOUS! I bursted out laughing so hard when i saw her go back to carry her kid. :lol: :lol: I love it that Lee Min Ho is always so cheerful!! Don't you all find it attractive and cute how he tends to inhale a lot while speaking? Same w/ his laughter. Omg.. it's the cutest thing. :rolleyes:

p.s.

Oh! And i found it sooo cute how the little kids were saying "Goo Joon Pyo, saranghaeyo!" puahahah!! :lol: Their moms were crazier than them. -!!!!-

Guest kinkie_lass

thank you for the clip and the piccus. the clip, i have yet to watch them but the piccus are like oh... my... gawd (a la Ginger)

minho and Fedora is just love. my other obsession (tehehee~) is now starting to sport this Fedora looks too.

he's a real stunner!! gorgeous face, contagious smile, perfectly built and his personality round up all his charms.

congratulations to him being picked as another model for Dunkin Donuts *yum yum* when i see the CF i hope i will still find the donuts more delicious than the man endorsing them :lol:

oh, thank guys for the levis interview, he smiles a lot (i understand why, his smile is sunshining). even, housewives cant escape from his charm :) really jealous with the little boy, i wonder if he knows how l;ucky he is.

any time, watching the BTS, i see a bunch of girls around him, not the fans, but the staff. i know why ha ha :rolleyes:

i just found this article...about how a lot of picture from lee min ho's past were revealed, like girlfriends and junk

so Ilgan sports went straight to his mother and did some interview...and GOT BABY PICTURES OF LEE MIN HO

heres the LINK!!!

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200902/...0002010401.html

htm_200902130948050107000001070100-001.jpg

^ more pics in the link!!

omigod....cutie baby Mino... :wub:

thanks for sharing the article, lilshinhwafreak ^^

and many thanks to Mino's omma for revealing these cutie photos..hehehe...

i post the baby pics here <3

htm_200902130948050107000001070100-002.jpg

htm_200902130948050107000001070100-003.jpg

htm_200902130948050107000001070100-004.jpg

htm_200902130948050107000001070100-005.jpg

this boy had become the hottiest K-guy now... ^^

htm_200902130948050107000001070100-006.jpg

htm_200902130948050107000001070100-007.jpg

ilgan-sport

OMG, he's so cutie when being a child ( when become a guy, he's manly :rolleyes: ). his sister is beautiful, too. his eyes is so big :x i'm sure that everything on his face is natural :)

Guest rainbow9

Video - credit youku uploader

LMH Interview - ideal girl

:rolleyes: At around 5:07, minho was asked about his ideal girl, and the interviewer shouted the name GHS, Minho laughed a lot and said something.....when asked about another question about what kind of actress he likes, he said Song Hye Kyo. I did not understand the rest, can someone be kind enough to give us a brief translation please??

What did he say? He said his ideal girl is Song Hye Kyo? Oh, too bad. I wish it was GHS. But, he laughed when the interviewer asked him about GHS. So, I guess GHS is not his type. :(

oooohhhhh.... baby Min Ho is too adorable, his features remain unchanged. Though, except now he's grown-up to become a handsome young man. :)

Wishing all a great valentine.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :excl:

{gosh ... this weekend will feel like forever & ever & ever & ever ... }