Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho X LBB: An Inescapable Encounter With A Visual + Atmosphere Killing Women

Spoiler

E-wK_CAWQAEVCOp?format=jpg&name=small

Reporter Yoojung Kang 3 An elite cosmetics brand that has opened up a new beauty market and a leading actor who always captivates audiences with new acting. Lee Min Ho's meeting with the LBB is expected to be an all-time project that goes beyond existing beauty photography and introduces a new category in the beauty market.

La Boutique Blue, a premium cosmetics company that has been providing world-class programs and services for over 20 years, is launching a new brand for the first time with Swiss Perfection Spa in Korea. La Boutique Blue is launching LBB this fall, an innovative high-end home care brand that uses a patented method to extract powerful antioxidant benefits and self-confidence from plants without compromising health. In particular, with the launch of LBB, actor Lee Min Ho, one of the world's best stars in name and reality, has been chosen as LBB's muse and is gaining attention.

E-wLAheXoAIvrIT?format=jpg&name=small

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho has starred in the dramas Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea, The King: Eternal Monarch and the movie Gangnam 1970. Not only has he digested it beautifully, but he has become a world star with a luxurious visual design full of dignity, even when he is standing still. In this LBB photo, he dazzles the eyes with his tall, shiny skin and sculpted images, displaying his timeless charm while fully internalizing a unique concept he has never seen before.

A spokesperson for cosmetics brand LBB Cell said, "With actor Lee Min Ho's unrivaled presence, a pioneering feeling who holds and guides selfishness and simple luxury, he can reflect the 'innovation and evolution of LBB's cosmetic technology.' “It fits well with the brand's philosophy,” he said.

E-wLChfXoAAsetw?format=jpg&name=small

Meanwhile, LBB and Hundertwasser Koreа will conduct an environmental campaign to practice the sustainability and natural philosophy of Hundertwasser, a world-class architect and artist who has worked with the solid theme of "harmony between nature and people" and Hundertwasser's philosophy. revitalizing cities in their own lives, participating in a role to create a future in which earth, people and animals can be happy together, and collaborations are planned for global advertising.

EhnjpuLb?format=jpg&name=900x900

In addition, following the launch of skin care packages and masks, the company plans to introduce a hair care line that has received 5 STAR, the highest rating from the German Dermatest known for its legibility.

Spoiler

E-wLD9pWEAAtcCB?format=jpg&name=small

Going forward, the LBB, along with Lee Min Ho, will strive for premium and public access, while at the same time meeting increased consumer expectations.

Spoiler

The Evolution of Beauty Technology LBB

Translation from korean google

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/356645

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Why I could not react to any of your posts these 2 days ?  :(

It appeared :

Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content

@gtLmh0622 you may try removing it then try reacting again. This is what I did and sometimes do when I experienced this kind of problem here. Recently, there was some changes here in the forum and some of our posting were affected.  :weary:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

CongratulationsClapping hands sign Lee Min Ho has reached 25.8M followers on IGSparkles
His IG followers increased by about 590,000 in last 30 days, and on daily averages about 20,000 followers in 13 daysSquared up with exclamation mark
The power of the SNS King is endless

The fit and quality of Love Patch T-shirt is perfect for PROMIZ's muse! The Love Patch T-shirt's quantity is limited and its profits are donated for vulnerable children.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

11 Beautiful Korean Actors Chosen by Netizens Who Comes First?

aktor-korea-tertampan-lead.jpg

Speaking of the most handsome South Korean actors, there must be a lot of names to include on the list, right?

The reason is that in addition to their good acting skills, actors from the Ginseng Country also often captivate audiences with their visual charm.

Not yet on this page, KingChoice has polled the most handsome Korean actors, whose names are often discussed in the 2020-2021 range. Netizens have the ability to choose who is the most handsome Korean actor of their choice through a survey.

The poll generated a lot of interest from netizens who supported their favorite actor. In total, more than 2 million Internet users from different countries took part in the survey. Curious which Korean actor will be netizens' most handsome in 2021? Here we summarize the names that made it into the top 11 rankings.

List of handsome South Korean actors selected by netizens ...

# 3 Lee Min Ho

aktor-korea-tertampan-3-1.jpg

The actor, whose name was lit up after the drama "Boys over the Flowers". He also managed to be ranked among the three most handsome Korean actors according to netizens. Although he rarely appears in drama series, Lee Min Ho's name is still very popular with fans of Indonesian drama ...

Translation from Indonesian google

https://id.theasianparent.com/aktor-korea-tertampan

Spoiler

Actoresaltos.png?w=800&ssl=1

My top 5 tallest kdrama actors

In this post, I will tell you the 5 tallest kdrama actors. One of the things that caught my attention when I started watching the cdramas was that almost all of the main characters were very tall (or very short). In my Western mind, there was an idea that Asians were not tall compared to Europeans or Americans, so this shocked me a lot. So I started doing a little research on the average height of Koreans. Yes, these are the things that grab your attention and don't add anything special to your daily life, but since I like tall guys, I couldn't help but google.

Are Koreans shorter than Spanish, for example?

Yes, but not that much either. According to Wikipedia, the average height of a Korean is 170.7 cm, and the height of a Spaniard is 174 cm. That is, the difference of 4 cm, which, if you take into account that many people are measured, is statistically representative. But if you compare a Korean with a Swede or a Russian, who has an average height of 180-184, he is much lower. However, in the Asian sense, Koreans are not particularly short. After all, the cake is taken by Indonesians and Vietnamese with a height of about 160 cm.

After finishing my study of walking the house, I started looking for the tallest handsome men in frames I have seen and this is what I found.

That is, they are not the highest, because there are some that I do not know about, so this is my special peak:

2. Lee Min Ho

Lee-Min-Ho1.jpeg?resize=1024,683&ssl=1

The world of kdrama wouldn't be without Lee Min Ho (1987), either because you love him or because you hate him, haha. This 187 cm tall man and actor is handsome and talented. I think there are a lot of presentations because I don't think there is anyone who doesn't know him and / or (rather, and) didn't fall in love with him Just in case you fell from another planet like Do Min June and you don't know where to find him. He appears in the films Boys Are More Important Than Flowers, The Heirs, or The King: Eternal Monarch (most recent) ...

Translation from spanish google

https://www.kdramaespana.com/2020/09/17/mi-top-5-de-actores-de-kdrama-mas-altos/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nikaa said:

WOKE UP TO THIS!!

finally!!!

MYM Ent. said that actor Lee Min Ho is currently reviewing his next work to greet us with a good work after finished Pachinko's filming  yas, can't wait! better to decide it asap!

@Nikaa, Yes, let's be optimistic and hopefully soon Lee Min Ho will delight the audience with his new project!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

What charm does Lee Min Ho have that can make fans stay in love for ten years?

2021-09-10

After the appearance fascination period, a deep understanding of the world behind a star screen will become picky and sensitive to idols, and often find many weaknesses and flaws behind the glamour. These imperfections gradually magnify over time. Thus gradually alienating them. But only this actor named #Lee Min Ho# has an increasing appreciation for him, making him immune to other stars. Many minoz have smashed Lee Min Ho for more than ten years, and his personality charm has an unavoidable attraction.

466fbe3b809240369ec49d710ede976d.jpeg

#He is sincere and not pretentious#

In an interview for the promotion of the movie "Bounty Hunter", Southern Weekend reporter Li Yilan asked: "Do you have a sense of mission and think you can do something for the popularity of'Korean Wave' in China?" Lee Min Ho prepared the answer: "As a Korean artist, it is natural to spread Hallyu culture to the world. Every Korean artist will do this. Hallyu is the trend, and the co-production between China and South Korea is the trend. I hope that I can be a cultural exchange between China and South Korea. Bridge."

However, Lee Min Ho did not adopt this answer. Instead, he made his own answer: "I don't think I am sending a certain message for a specific country. Just like this movie "Bounty Hunter", this is a Chinese The work that South Korea and the two countries cooperated together, this kind of work can make us Asia as one, and pass our good things to everyone through this form."

In the 2014.06.15 event, the host asked to take a photo with Lee Min Ho. Lee Min Ho agreed. The host thought he was only politely agreeing, so he left directly after the event. It turned out that Lee Min Ho had been waiting in the dressing room, even if he was urged by the security guard to have a bad attitude, he always smiled. The security guard was really fierce at the time and scolded loudly, but Lee Min Ho immediately bent over when he got out of the lounge and changed his clothes and held the staff's hand to say goodbye. There was no celebrity stand, and he left with a smile. Maybe he didn't understand. Chinese, but I believe he understood the security guard's mood at the time and didn't care about it. After this incident, the host expressed his apologies on Weibo, and his colleague also posted on Weibo: "I am not a fan of Lee Min Ho, but he is definitely worthy of your liking."

#He is very faithful and grateful#

The former company Starhaus Jang Yingxun (also the current representative of MYM Entertainment) once said in an interview: "The first time I saw Lee Min Ho was during his winter vacation in his second year of high school. It has been 10 years now (2014). Although he was old at that time Young, but his thoughts are as profound as adults, and he takes care of others. The company's start-up period was very difficult, but he always believed in me, did not waver, and kept his promises. From the newcomer to the present height, although there are many temptations to the outside world, he has never He didn't ask me unreasonable demands, but continued to advance with the company, and brought a lot of hope to the company and the staff. He is a very mature and grateful friend.

After the filming of Boys Over Flowers, Cadillac proposed to ask Lee Min Ho to endorse him with a 1 billion won per year endorsement fee. However, Lee Min Ho chose to endorse for free because Cadillac is the sponsor of Boys Over Flowers. Cadillac. Similarly, he has cooperated with the brand TRUGEN that backed him during the newcomer period (2009) for five consecutive years. In addition, Innisfree, eider, etc. are brands that have cooperated for more than five years, and Lee Min Ho is called the longevity spokesperson by the industry.

#He is very low-key, naive and agile #

On February 6, 2015, Lee Min Ho was awarded the commendation for "Achieving Contributions to Student Safety Education" by the Ministry of Education (MOE) of South Korea. The news was learned by fans only after the Korean Ministry of Education uploaded a photo on its official website in November 2015.

On April 17, 2014, Lee Min Ho donated 100 million won in donations immediately after the sinking of the "Shi Yue" ship in South Korea. This news was only known when Lee Min Ho was awarded the "Happiness Sharer Award" in 2016. He has become a member of the "UNICEF Honor Club" composed of high-volume donors.

During the filming of Hana, the car of Gu Hye-sun, who played the role of Jin Si Cao, collided with a truck. Afterwards, Gu Hye-sun said in an interview: “After the collision, I didn't feel much anymore, but vaguely saw a car passing in front of me. I instinctively told me that it was Lee Min Ho's car, but after a while he really opened the door. Saved me.” And if it is sent later, it will be more difficult for Huishan to treat her. "After that, he went to attend the awards ceremony, and in the media interview after the awards ceremony, he and his agent did not mention sending me to the hospital."

What's impressive is that he stands at the far end or the bottom due to his height almost every time he takes a group photo.

3c9f7c067ba84e45a99f412d712140c7.jpeg

e12ee9e03ce74dccbaf959d49aacb757.jpeg

#He is very warm, without any celebrity stand#

At his solo concert in Seoul, Lee Min Ho finished singing and the host came on stage. He went to the side to get mineral water and helped the host get a bottle by the way. The host was touched and said that he was the first time he had done this business for so many years. An artist who brought water to the host, and Lee Min Ho took it for granted.

Spoiler

6aa446734aca404f8b9536907a2e3715.jpeg

On June 12, 2016, during the media photo session of the "Bounty Hunter" press conference, the small table on the stage blocked the camera lens, and the organizer asked the staff to move to the table in the way. Who knew that Lee Min Ho was so thunderous. Immediately helped a sister to move the table away, and Nice's character was praised by everyone.

Spoiler

77726be9f0084962852d9e985dce6622.jpeg

Media photos help the host move the table

Spoiler

cc02d105105941dfad3245448f9b5c30.jpeg

Helping the host move the chair during the Dragon TV interview

Spoiler

244d2c13f7ef475fbe28710be894d924

The fan meeting will move your own chair

A certain staff member in Malaysia has been doing a business for 9 years. He was very touched and said that he had never met an artist like Lee Min Ho. You are welcome to ask the staff to eat at dinner. They have done countless Korean stars who have never seen so respectful work. The entertainer of the staff.

Kuala Lumpur FM, the driver of the local contracted entertainer car said: Korean entertainers went to them where they received it. Min Ho called all of their drivers to eat together at the celebration banquet that day. He was so happy that so many entertainers had come, never A celebrity brought theirs to a celebration feast, and he was excited all night.

#He is humble and not arrogant#

At the Seoul International Television Festival, he was awarded the 10th Anniversary Contribution Award. However, when he delivered his acceptance speech, he said that it was because he was lucky to live in a good era, and bowed to thank the Hallyu seniors represented by Lee Young Ae.

Every time I gave an award speech on stage, I always thank the director and the staff for their hard work.

Spoiler

94d85ee268d44393b7336fb6534792f5

2016 Awards Ceremony

2011 Awards Ceremony

"The low-key and humble Min Ho always gives everyone a very kind feeling. No matter how bitter or tired, Lee Min Ho will never lose his temper. He will always smile and face every staff member."

"Although he is a top star, every time he shoots, he always arrives earlier than the scheduled time, bends over and smiles to greet every staff member, so the staff like him very much."

"During the filming process, there are always fans or staff who like Lee Min Ho who come to take photos with him. Although he is very tired, and the day's work is facing a prop to simulate facing a real person, it is very difficult, but for the group photo Min Ho was satisfied with all the requirements with a smile."

"Lee Min Ho is a very humble actor. He always does not forget the hard work of the directors at the scene. He practiced the script honestly and discussed with the directors after the filming. The honest and humble Lee Min Ho has a merit to be reckoned with."

"His fame and worth is at the top level, he can still agree to star in a wildlife documentary without hesitation, and offers zero pay. To be honest, Lee Min Ho's mental state is really not something that ordinary stars can easily reach, he can. Before he served in the military, he took another play to make money and stabilize his popularity, but he is not that kind of person. This is what a top star should be."

When it comes to the feeling of cooperating with Lee Min Ho in the Spring Festival Gala, Yuan Tao used several "cooperation" to describe the Korean star. For the communication of specific work, such as what program to perform, how to arrange the time, how to do security work, Lee Min Ho was very cooperative, did not propose additional additional conditions, and did not even make special appearance fees. Fully in accordance with CCTV standards, which surprised me, his cooperation is very high.

Ma Xue, President of Korea KONAM&E, commented: Lee Min Ho is worthy of completing the triple jump and has always maintained a relatively stable mentality. Lee Min Ho gives people the feeling of being simple and honest. He doesn't have that kind of particularly aggressive feeling, he's quite optimistic. Regarding the explosion of popularity, he did not show the slightest arrogance. Lee Min Ho takes special care of his staff and does not regard them as people who work for him. For example, when we used to do activities, we put him in a private room, and other people ate outside. He proposed that everyone is sitting in a private room, hoping that the staff can enjoy the same treatment as him, and that everyone is a team. "

#He is very kind#

During the shooting of the city hunt in 2011, Lee Min Ho's car collided with a large truck, and the damage to the car was huge. However, because the airbag in the car popped out in time, Lee Min Ho was only slightly injured. He climbed out of the car by himself. The staff on the scene breathed a sigh of relief, but the first thing Lee Min Ho climbed out was to ask if the truck driver was injured.

Spoiler

a4dcb6bcd43f4cd8a820357d29141fae.jpeg

Lee Min Ho saw an old woman selling fruits in the nanny car halfway, so he asked the staff to get out of the car and buy all the fruits of the old woman.

Min Ho had been working as a model when he was not famous. Every day, he would spend the money he earned to buy gifts for his sister and mother. After buying, he always silently put it on the table without saying a word. After Huanan became popular, the media asked him what he wanted to do with the first sum of money. He said that he wanted to buy a house for his parents, and Min Ho's mother also admitted that Min Ho bought his current residence.

#He is very open-minded#

Lee Min Ho won the Popularity Award at the 36th Blue Dragon Film Festival. In his acceptance speech, Lee Min Ho said: “At present, I still feel a little strange to the awards ceremony of the film festival. It's really an honor to stand in front of so many outstanding seniors.” The host Jin Hye-soo asked: “Because she is so grown-up. Handsome, so it will cover up the brilliance of acting. Is there a secret to overcoming the handsome appearance?" Lee Min Ho responded modestly: "No, because there are still many shortcomings, I am ready to act hard." In addition, Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Ho and Cui Woo-sik and other actors were also shortlisted for the Best New Actor Award, and Cui Woo-sik won the award in the end. Although Lee Min Ho did not win the award, he still happily congratulated Choi Woo Sik, and his generous and friendly side attracted the attention of the audience.

#He is very dedicated#

Lee Min Ho's dedication also impressed Wang Ning, the CCTV anchor who had interviewed him, "In order to better cooperate with me in the interview, he watched almost all of my materials including videos. I respect such a professional and dedicated actor."

His face is prone to swelling, and he woke up more severely in the morning. In order not to affect the shooting effect, he would rather not sleep the night before.

In the first drama "Run Mackerel" after the car accident, he took analgesics while filming, and even if the river water was dirty, he jumped directly in; he jumped into the thin-ice swimming pool over and over again when he was not accustomed to shooting tricks. , Trembling but no complaint; shooting a take, shortly after the surgery to take the steel plate, can not stand for a long time, but he has overcome it; in the hunting scene of the city, he went to battle in spite of the producer's persuasion. After a long time, the bruises on my body still couldn't be eliminated. I only slept for 2 hours a day during the shooting, and the car went to another shooting location for those two hours. During the trip, I was constantly studying how to shoot the next scene. When shooting the quagmire fight scene, in order to show the real side, only wear a vest and personally go to battle in the mud, and make difficult movements such as high-altitude spinning kicks. Even if you are shaking with cold and your lips are white, insist on not using a substitute; Filming Xinyi, wearing heavy costumes in the scorching summer weather, and practicing Cui Ying's exquisite swordsmanship all the time. Whether it is shooting scenes, resting time, or even sleeping, the heirs of the shooting are not for real effects. Borrowing, was slapped 7 times; shooting Jiangnan, did not use skin care products for more than half a year for the vicissitudes of life, his eye circles were swollen, his hands were scratched, his head was beaten with sticks, his toenails fell off, but he still insisted on numbing drugs Persevere, a dozen hours in the muddy water with dung; if you have an overseas trip, take the coach to practice in the hotel. I remember that the special plane of 615 went back that night and made an emergency landing in Dalian. Everyone was worried that he didn't return to Korea until five o'clock, but he didn't expect to appear on the set after six o'clock!

Spoiler

8cd23bf3d6444287bd81c83737dc23cc

0cb347ab8c544a3898f46d5fa5a6ecb5

79e19eb7495d4addae733dc239422b75.jpeg

He does not leave the script on the set, and the DV does not leave his hands during the break, confirming the shots over and over again. Every time he shoots, he always arrives earlier than the scheduled time, bends down and smiles to greet every staff member, so the staff like him very much.

Min Ho always goes all out to work every time. He has maintained his enthusiasm for work for ten years, and has been striving to break through and surpass.

#The low water becomes the sea, and the low man becomes the king. The saints are nameless, and the big ones are invisible. Expensive but not showy, flashy. Keep one's power and bide time, hide deeply. You are not proud of being talented, and you are not proud of your position. What this means is: Lee Min Ho #.

Lee Min Ho's character is as thick as gold, the more you understand, the more you like it! He is like a book. The more you read it, the more connotative it becomes. The more you read it, the more attractive it becomes. I believe that no matter it is this ten years or the next ten years, the minoz will die to the end and follow all the way~~

https://inf.news/en/entertainment/2500f6f9df7882b49c7891b5cbb90257.html

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

[LED Masked Face Equipment in Many Korean TV Series] Best Korean Actor Lee Min Ho, Life Size Panel Also Available! "СELLRETURN" has landed in earnest in Japan!

From September 2021, CELLRETURN LED facial equipment brand, sold 100,000 units of beauty equipment in Korea and 11 countries around the world, will make a full-scale landing in Japan. The official distributor of the return of cells is the company МіК С., Ltd.

"LED Mask Platinum", which can irradiate the entire face with LED, "Neck Clay Plus", which can irradiate the neck, where wrinkles usually occur, and "scalp care recommended for those who are worried about hair." 3 models "Alpha Ray Premium". Due to its unique and elegant design and usability, this product has been well received in various countries.

E-0p5QVVUAMAM3g?format=jpg&name=small

The pop-up store will open at the Marui / Shinjuku store (main building) from September 15, 2021, and will be sequentially sold at Tokyo Daimaru department store from mid-October. (Available from the official online store (https: //cellreturm.cojp/))

Along with this, Lee Min Ho, a leading Korean actor with 25.79 million Instagram followers around the world, is the global Cell Return ambassador for this store. ... A special campaign will be launched featuring Minho.

Spoiler

E-0p5QVVIAAEwZo?format=jpg&name=small

The opening of the Marui / Shinjuku store (main building)!
Period September 15 (Wednesday) - September 26 (Sunday)
Venue Shinjuku Marui Main Building 1F
Venue for events
Opening hours 11: 00-20: 00

E-0p5QWUcAIk3zI?format=jpg&name=small

Campaign content
1) Gift for all visitors "Suitcase with a Lee Min Ho mask" * The number of gifts is limited
2) Sold "Actual autographed car by Lee Min Ho, limited to 1 unit"
3) The actual buyer of the "Lee Min Ho Luxurious Set of Photos" car to be present on a first come, first served basis
* Lee Min Ho's first public release in Japan! A full size panel is also available. You can also take a memorable photo.

E-0p5QVVgAAqU3G?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Min Ho Profile

Born June 22, 1987. Born in Tonjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea. Graduated from Konkuk University, Film Department. Award-winning actor who counts as one of the four new Korean actors. He made his debut in 2006. In 2009, he played the role of Goo Joon Pyo (Tsukasa Doumyo in the original story) in the Korean version of Boys Over Flowers and gained national fame by causing Ku Jun Pyo Syndrome. Hits such as "City Hunter", 2012. Faith, The Descendants 2013, 2015 Gangnam Blues, 2016 Blue Sea Legend and Bounty Hunters hit screens in rapid succession.

The Legend of the Blue Sea recorded a maximum audience rating of 21%. The return of the drama after serving in the army. When King: Eternal Monarch is distributed through Netflix in 190 countries around the world, it was ranked number one in viewership in many countries, mainly in Asia. He boasts worldwide popularity, such as winning the vote for Best Korean Male Actor in France in 2011. He has served as an ambassador for many global brands such as Louis Vuitton and has completed filming for the Apple TV global drama Pachinko, which is expected to hit the screens.

Charitable activities are also highly regarded in various areas, such as active donation of profits from furniture products and merchandise involved in the project, charity auctions for the sale of dramatic costumes, cocoa-talk stamps, etc. protection of children.

Translation from Japanese google

https://korepo.com/archives/995253

• Like 6

Starting with Song Joong Ki, Lee Min Ho, Siwon successfully became the brand ambassador of Indonesian products, the effect is to increase sales.

Sartika Rizki Fadila
- September 10, 2021

GALAJABAR - Korean Dramatic Fever (Drakor) seems to be on the rise throughout the world, including Indonesia.

The success of Korean dramas is driven not only by the visuals and storylines, but also by the Korean actors and actresses who showcase their acting skills in an amazing way.

Thus, Korean actresses and actors are able to capture the attention of TV viewers around the world.

Thanks to his success on a number of Korean dramas, a number of Indonesian products are now attracting Korean artists to promote their products ...

2. Lee Min Ho

E-7VfEyXMAIP2Hm?format=jpg&name=large

The name Lee Min Ho is definitely no stranger to the ears of the Indonesian people.
This is due to the fact that Lee Min Ho is often used as a spokesman for famous products.

One of them is a famous coffee product in Indonesia, namely Luwak White Coffee.

Since 2015, Lee Min Ho has been the brand ambassador for Luwak White Coffee.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://galajabar.pikiran-rakyat.com/hiburan/pr-1082567385/mulai-dari-song-joong-ki-lee-min-ho-siwon-sukses-jadi-brand-ambassador-produk-indonesia-efeknya-bikin-laris

26 Unmissable Korean Dramas You Should Stream Right Now
Grab your favourite snacks and get ready to binge!

by Hafsa Ahmed

At the 2020 Golden Globes, South Korean director Bong Joon Ho's said "once you overcome the one-inch tall barrier of subtitles, you will be introduced to so many more amazing films," and his words could not be true.

Whether you're an avid K-drama watcher, or you're looking for something new to watch, there's a K-drama for everyone. Here are 26 of my favourites!.. 

6. Boys Over Flowers

sub-buzz-2269-1624457999-6.jpg?downsize=

Liked Gossip Girl? …Well then you'll love this. Boys Over Flowers is the OG of K-dramas, and if you are looking for something classic, this is the one. Geum Jan-Di is a poor girl who is given a scholarship to Shinhwa High, one of the most elite schools in South Korea. There she meets the notorious F4, a group of the richest and most powerful boys in the school, and finds herself standing up to the group's leader Goo Joon-Pyo. Joon-Pyo has never been challenged before (go figure), and when he starts developing feelings for Jan-Di (typical, but I love it) he realises that not everything can be bought with money. This drama is a Korean adaptation of the Japanese show Hana Yori Dango and it is so worth watching!

Watch it on:  Netflix, Viki

7. The Heirs, AKA The Inheritors

sub-buzz-2302-1624458058-17.jpg?downsize

This is basically the modern version of Boys Over Flowers. A tale of young love, friendship, and sacrifice. The show is truthful and heartwarming, and even though it's a typical rich boy-poor girl storyline, the love-affirming romantic scenes will tug on your emotions. Actor Lee Min-Ho plays Kim Tan, who falls in love with Cha Eun-Sang – played by none other than South Korea's sweetheart Park Shin-hye. The pair find it hard to exist in each other's worlds, but push through to find some middle ground amongst all the madness around them. This drama is ridiculously dramatic and intense and has a star-studded cast. You'll find loads of big names such as Kim Woo-bin, Fx’s Krystal Jung, and CNBLUE’s Kang Min-Hyuk.

Watch it on: Netflix, Viki

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hafsaahmed/k-dramas-must-watch

• Like 4
  • Blob 1