Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

12 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

The no.6 In the poll Korean Actor Kim Taepyung looked so much like Hyun Bin..I thought may be they put the wrong photo against the name. But it turns out it is indeed HB himself. Didn’t know he went by this name too. :blush:

@Aleumdaun, Hyun Bin is actually something very different from the one he was born with. His real name is Kim Tae Pyung,  which a lot more difficult to pronounce. He took on the stage name Hyun Bin since his early career days. :blush:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Min morning everyone!

What's our topic this weekend?  Maybe we should write a script for LMH.

Min Morning!!! :heart1:

haha!! Let’s write the script ourselves and then send it to MYM :doggie:

Any news from LMH??:Pandabulous:

• LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

i want director Lee Eun Bok for LMH's next drama but he has a new drama "Mount jiri" for the first half of 2021. Does anyone know if they are done filming and if their drama is pre-produced? 

@leeminhosny  i think you also approve and like this director, right? 

========================

DC Gallery Post

TOPIC: Where is Lee Min Ho?

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=691446&_rk=JRL&page=1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

i want director Lee Eun Bok for LMH's next drama but he has a new drama "Mount jiri" for the first half of 2021. Does anyone know if they are done filming and if their drama is pre-produced? 

@leeminhosny  i think you also approve and like this director, right? 

========================

I really envy this cast :tears::heartbreak:I hate LMH :criesariver:They said this drama's filming in second half of this year , everyone is busy :tears:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I really envy this cast :tears::heartbreak:I hate LMH :criesariver:They said this drama's filming in second half of this year , everyone is busy :tears:

:criesariver: oh so the director is busy too! i really wanted that director for LMH's next drama. 

Where is Min Ho?:criesariver:

i really miss him! :( hope to hear some news from him, any news at all!! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

:criesariver: oh so the director is busy too! i really wanted that director for LMH's next drama. 

Where is Min Ho?:criesariver:

i really miss him! :( hope to hear some news from him, any news at all!! 

I want to write my old memories, we waited 2 years everyday LMH new drama news after Heirs , 2 years waiting is so annoying do you remember? And a day..... Dispatch photos....:onfirex: Really I hated LMH , I was really angry LMH and I don't know how many months my anger passed, I think sometimes what if he comes with same thing while we are waiting everyday new drama/movie news, so what will I do? I don't care he is date or not but he should work at the same time , I just want he is working hard.(and please annoying a girl won't be <_<)

• Where's My Oppa? 1

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I joined Soompi 6 years ago too, but I have been following for 8 years LMH, I feel I am so old now :criesariver:

You and me both sista!

So, here's the new question:  When did you join Soompi and how long have you been following LMH?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The Shocking Before And After Photos Of Your Favorite Korean Drama Oppas

Lee Min Ho

check-out-the-before-and-after-photos-of

South Korean actor, singer, and model Lee Min-ho was born on June 22, 1987.He gained worldwide fame in his notable role as Gu Jun-pyo in Boys Over Flowers in 2009.

Here are some of his famous dramas:

Personal Taste (2010)

City Hunter (2011)

The Heirs (2013)

Legend of the Blue Sea (2016)

The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)

Lee Min Ho began his career in the industry when he got a chance with minor roles in several television dramas such as Nonstop 5 and Recipe of Love. However, his official debut as an actor was through the drama Secret Campus in 2003.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118788/20200828/the-shocking-before-and-after-photos-of-your-favorite-korean-drama-oppas.htm

Five Romantic K-Dramas Where Women Are Older Than Men - Noona Love!

faith_0.jpg_486008641.jpg

To find true love, the age difference is just a number and Koreans know it

There are many K-Dramas in which the romantic couple has a marked age difference, in most it is the older male lead, although in recent years the trend has decreased to give way to "Noona Love " or " Noona Romance ", where women are older.

"Noona" is what boys call their older sisters but also girls who are older than them and with whom they trust. In these dramas, the younger boys fall for the protagonists and struggle to overcome any obstacle in order to stay together.

The trend that age is just a number and does not determine a romantic relationship is on the rise, here are some K-Dramas to prove it:

Faith (2012)

faith_0_1.jpg_186469708.jpg

Starring the famous Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun, it recounts a fantasy-filled romance between an ancient warrior and a modern-day doctor, as well as the process of making a true king. 

https://vader.news/series/Cinco-K-Dramas-romanticos-en-donde-la-mujer-es-mayor-que-el-hombre-Noona-Love-20200828-0026.html

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

You and me both sista!

So, here's the new question:  When did you join Soompi and how long have you been following LMH?

I can't stand waiting any longer because I feel so old, wait wait wait 3 years after Heirs, wait 730 days MS , wait 3 years after Legend , wait 1 years drama schedule etc. this waiting makes me tired so much , I want to get out fandom if I could do but unfortunately I am a loyal person ,I can't, I can't give up LMH

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

36 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I want to write my old memories, we waited 2 years everyday LMH new drama news after Heirs , 2 years waiting is so annoying do you remember? And a day..... Dispatch photos....:onfirex: Really I hated LMH , I was really angry LMH and I don't know how many months my anger passed, I think sometimes what if he comes with same thing while we are waiting everyday new drama/movie news, so what will I do? I don't care he is date or not but he should work at the same time , I just want he is working hard.(and please annoying a girl won't be <_<)

Yes, i remember!! :criesariver:

Yes, i want Oppa to work, LMH has millions of fans all around the world and they are waiting for him every day!!  i want LMH to work hard and give us 2 projects a year from now on.

hahah! :joy:  "annoying girl" 

===========

Please!! i want LMH's news of COME BACK PROJECT. 

We are waiting for Movie or drama project!! :evilelmo:

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I can't stand waiting any longer because I feel so old, wait wait wait 3 years after Heirs, wait 730 days MS , wait 3 years after Legend , wait 1 years drama schedule etc. this waiting makes me tired so much , I want to get out fandom if I could do but unfortunately I am a loyal person ,I can't, I can't give up LMH

Loyal Minoz!! Good Job!! :glasses::ohboy2:

haha!! Minoz have experienced such long period of waiting!! we have become such strong fans but because we love LMH and miss him so fast that we want him to come back soon. 

• Like 6