Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thanks @gtLmh0622 for the trans :wub: I was wondering about that. So this VR is only available in China? 

There are some speculations that our boy is doing some indoor shoots for LotBS already. @MyHun I too was wondering why there were no script reading press pics before the filming started. My guess is that both leads' schedules may be hard to synchronize; and extra publicity may not be warranted anymore considering the super wattage of both leads. 

Blast from the past, circa 2009. How hot is he? :sweatingbullets:

005DCUQYjw1f7gcodxw42j30ng0z60ya.jpg

Do you, like me, want to see LMH wth eyeliner again? So sexxxy!!! 

(fetus LMH)

005DCUQYjw1f7gcoql2a9j30g70oa41b.jpg

cr as tagged/ weibo

• Like 9

5 Celebrities That Are Angels For Children’s Charitie

Korean celebrities are constantly giving back, donating funds, volunteering to help those in need, both domestically and internationally. Thankfully, with so many good-willed samaritans, children in need are also included in the ranks of people that receive help. Here are just a few of the celebrities that have helped or started their own children’s charities.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho has not stopped at just donating money to charities; he has started a fundraising platform called PROMIZ, which was awarded the Korea Good Brand Award. Together with fans, he is striving to not only raise money for good causes, but is also trying to bring about a new mentality towards giving to those in need.

Since it was established in 2014, PROMIZ has stayed true to its mission and raised money for numerous organizations, just of few of which are Holt International Children’s Service, and UNICEF. The funds donated to UNICEF were able to give 520,000 children clean drinking water, and prevent unnecessary exposure to waterborne diseases.

If this platform sounds interesting to you, watch this short promotional film that Lee Min Ho filmed for PROMIZ:

credit : soompi news

[Orion's Drama News] Mellow Airport Flings

Autumn is here and its first week is a bit slow on the drama front, but not any less exciting than usual.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Upcoming Drama Goodies

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" continues to involve legendary money and this time its record is on royalties.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 10

8 hours ago, alovebof said:

Lee Min Ho will attend Lotte Duty Free on 21 October 2016?

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/83791

Hi alovebof, thanks for sharing this info + the news link. Can't wait to see LMH attend this event of Lotte Duty Free Family celebrations as guest performer with some other K-stars.  Ye, this is on October 21. :P

• Like 4

4 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

New CF and he's looking uber-gorgeous! :wub::wub:

Georgia Gotica coffee, from Coca-Cola

via purple_candy

***Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm glad that Lee Min-ho has been selected to be a model for this Coca-Cola's canned coffee brand Georgia Gotica, an American beverage. For me, the taste of this is similar to Starbucks Americano -  with deep and rich coffee scent.  I heard that he is to appear in a TV commercial for the coffee brand starting next month, October. :P

• Like 5

20160908 IG :

*** deleted ****

via Beyone_MinoBoiz_ICE

Heard that the original picture in IG has already been deleted. But this picture is spreading on Weibo.
The original post in IG said that : " JJH and LMH !!! This handsome guy has very good acting skills. Not only handsome and good acting, but also very kind to fans. (Translated according to Chinese translation by MINHOMiffy_)
전지현.이민호  역시...이쁘고잘생겼군ㅋ  연기도 잘하네요ㅎ … …

• Like 8

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20160908 IG :

via Beyone_MinoBoiz_ICE

Heard that the original picture in IG has already been deleted. But this picture is spreading on Weibo.
The original post in IG said that : " JJH and LMH !!! This handsome guy has very good acting skills. Not only handsome and good acting, but also very kind to fans. (Translated from Chinese translating by MINHOMiffy_)
전지현.이민호  역시...이쁘고잘생겼군ㅋ  연기도 잘하네요ㅎ … …

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this picture. I wonder why it has to be deleted in IG, huh? Don't they want to promote the drama? I hope this is a good drama.  This drama looks promising. At least I will get to see him in something worth watching before the army duty. It’s LMH’s last drama before the military service I think, so it has to be the best. LMH definitely is a good choice for this drama.   I’m praying for this drama to be good. I missed LMH in my small screen. Can’t wait for this new drama to air! I really am excited.  We'll be drawn to him instantly once again.  We know that he really puts emotion into his characters to any roles he plays. :P

• Like 4

Actor Lee Min-ho to appear in TV commercial for canned coffee

Actor Lee Min-ho (Yonhap)

Actor Lee Min-ho has been selected to be a model for Coca-Cola's canned coffee brand Georgia Gotica, the American beverage company said Thursday.

"Georgia Gotica has a deep and rich coffee scent, and Lee whose acting career stretches 10 years resembles this image," the Atlanta-based firm said through a local PR agency. "We're going to publicize the attractiveness of Georgia Gotica through Lee, who is beloved for his many charms."

Lee is to appear in a TV commercial for the coffee brand starting next month.

The actor catapulted to stardom with his role in the 2009 soap opera "Boys Over Flowers," and has starred in a variety of films and TV dramas, such as "City Hunter" and "The Heirs." 

Most recently, he appeared in "Bounty Hunters," a South Korea-Chinese co-produced action film that opened on July 1. In November, he is set to appear in an SBS TV series whose title roughly translates to "Legend of the Blue Sea" together with Jun Ji-hyun, the "My Love from the Star" heroine, who also has a large following in China. (Yonhap)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201609081622425216667_2

• Like 8

@gtLmh0622 Yup it seemed that the stolen shot of our bb in action with JJH was unauthorized. Apparently it wasn't taken by staff but the owner of the boat who must have been so giddy. But isn't he gorgeous in his Goryeo outfit? Maybe it was the ambience but I'm getting Choi Young vibes from him. Oh dear, we're all gonna be a mess till November comes :crazy: And what's uncanny is that the fans' imaginings of his character is so, so close! *claps*

@willenette Where are you from? I read that this RTD coffee drink from Coca-Cola is available here in the US but only in Asian groceries. I'm gonna scout out my neighboring Korean groceries and see if I can get a taste of our boy's new endorsement. Can't wait to see his new TV ad. Hope it's something sensual :P

New from Eider

a85aad37jw1f7mk5azco4j20ej0b4q5d.jpg

via LMH WeiBar

• Like 10