Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 12/24/2015 at 9:10 AM, pixie0622 said:

2015 proved to be another banner year for uri Minho, both professionally and commercially (with contracts all over Asia from very reputable brands). But amongst all his successes, I think that being acknowledged by the Korean government as THE Face of Hallyu (with several appointments and recognitions) is, to me, his biggest achievement this year.  It doesn't just speak of his top-grade reputation, but also recognizes his unequalled ability on generating worldwide positive interest for his country's culture. No popularity poll can diminish this fact. 

How about you, SooMZies? Which do you feel is LMH's biggest achievement for 2015? 

I hope I'm not late to give my thoughts on this :sweatingbullets: I agree with every word you've said!

his biggest achievement this year is to be recognized by his country/government and putting his hallyu powers into good use promoting his country (being the face of its tourism, and one of the ambassadors of the upcoming Winter Olympics), I'm really grateful that they chose him .. he's the right person at the right place! I think my proudest moment this year was when he stood right next to the president during the launch of K-smile campaign and appointing him as an ambassador of Visit Korea Year

the second achievement might not be as big but it made me extremely happy; his huge popularity in the Arab countries! the survey in which 3000 people participated in, he was the no.1 Korean to come to their minds leaving behind some famous names like Ban Ki-Moon. even after 2 weeks passed for this news, articles and tv news reports were still talking about it and honestly I think it was an achievement for Arab minoz :P and then, his popularity in Germany was mentioned .. isn't he the true definiton of a "Hallyu Star"? ;) it was only natural that he was given the Hallyu Contribution award during Seoul Drama awards which is definitely a great addition to his 2015 achievements

lastly, his final 2015 achievement as an actor; being awarded the title of Best New Actor in Daejong Film Awards. he wanted it so badly and he got it xD even though I wanted him to get the award in every ceremony but it's fine, at least he was nominated and that means our Jong Dae was good enough 

speaking of our Best Newcomer boy, here's an HD from the Nine Stars magazine .. the proud moment of any actor :wub:

CXLFfzrWYAAIbLR.jpg

Cr. purple_candy

Spoiler

the magazine cover in HD, it reads " Daejong Film Awards best new actor male 이민호 (Lee Min Ho) "

CXLFf0cWYAIp_uT.jpg

• Like 13

Fan made video :        hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif

201501 ~ 201506 LMH - Airports and events :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XwLZshRYlbI/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

201507~201512 LMH - Airports and events :    

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/thCfCA8egPQ/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

cr Minoz_小狮子

And a BTS of "Heirs" that I've never seen before :     heia_org.gifheia_org.gif            

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:fd467a484e0fdaccffcfa45f803bf6f4

cr hellomino0622

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope, we can see new drama news, before we die, enough is enough, when will minho shi come back with drama , we still wait, it is 2016, the heirs was in 2013

I hope he comes back with something huge. perferably hectic action drama opposed Jun Ji Hyun. She is giving birth in january do you think she can film in april? if not her then Kang Sora can step in. I think there is pairing issues aside from the right script

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope, we can see new drama news, before we die, enough is enough, when will minho shi come back with drama , we still wait, it is 2016, the heirs was in 2013

@leeminhosny

I do agree with you that it's time but a part of me thinking his going to come out around the concert date or something. hopefully he can take his time finding good script that he feels is the right thing

• Like 4