Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho live in Hongkong 2015Official poster released!
Date: 21.03.2015, 8PM
Venue: Asiaworld-Expo10398679_801407249935995_658893965012927
cr. Starhaus weibo

Love this drawing by Sydney :x :xB9do4-FCUAECklu.jpg

Guest Moonrain

The Star Mag Making Story Gifs
My first attempt at creating gifs so please bear with me ;;)vQbQrL.gifmLaDVZ.gifyoNM6n.gif

yx2eE7.gifyD2A1d.gifKeN96p.gif

Gangnam Blues will be shown in Australia
paging @jellylovesfaith, havent heard from you in a while :)
eb2575c9jw1ep4oc174qbj20sj0ie7ax.jpg
via DC
http://www.hoyts.com.au/movies/2015/gangnam_blues.aspx

Guest roshinip

Lee Min Ho's Gangnam Blues, T.O.P's Tazza 2, and Kim Woo Bin's The Technicians coming soon to DramaFever!

Dramafever article posted as follows:

gangnam_blues.jpg

We know that it can be difficult to find theaters near you that are screening movies from Korea, so this year we are determined to bring you the hottest new movies for DramaFever Movie Night! Along with several other top hits from Korea, Lee Min Ho's Gangnam BluesT.O.P's Tazza 2: The Hidden Card, and Kim Woo Bin's The Technicians will be coming to DramaFever soon

(skipped unrelated)
However, Dramafever is not available in Sri Lanka, so I’ll continue to stick to my ever-loving Jun Pyo :D 

Cr: Dramafever

For US fans, Fandango has Gangnam Blues on its web site. They did not have it when I checked last week but today, when I put in my zip code and typed Gangnam Blues for movie search it came up with a buy ticket button. When you click on the button, it has a fan alert. Give them your email address and they will email you once they have a screening date near that zip code. It is worth a try if you live in NYC or other large cities. I don't know if Toronto has Fandango though. I saw the great news above that DramaFever will screen GB. I saw  that they already have the Technicians listed on their web site last month so I knew that they would show GB sooner or later. However to those who want to see LMH on the big screen, try Fandango. I really believe it would screen near my zip code sometime soon. Hopefully in March.

CallieP said: For US fans, Fandango has Gangnam Blues on its web site. They did not have it when I checked last week but today, when I put in my zip code and typed Gangnam Blues for movie search it came up with a buy ticket button. When you click on the button, it has a fan alert. Give them your email address and they will email you once they have a screening date near that zip code. It is worth a try if you live in NYC or other large cities. I don't know if Toronto has Fandango though. I saw the great news above that DramaFever will screen GB. I saw  that they already have the Technicians listed on their web site last month so I knew that they would show GB sooner or later. However to those who want to see LMH on the big screen, try Fandango. I really believe it would screen near my zip code sometime soon. Hopefully in March.

PD-nim YOO HA: In scenes where we did not use lighting gadgets, sometimes you could even see his eyes glittering in the dark through the lens.
bfbd9882jw1ep4khxrl3vg20b40cqhdu.gif

Chingus, mianhe....I still have Jong-Dae fever! kl_org.gife3970d78jw1ep4lkwanlaj20m80ukh4d.jpg
e3970d78jw1ep4lkfk627j20m80ukqjr.jpg

Yah, Minho~ya, where are you off to? Taken today  lxhtouxiao_org.gif

860b1128jw1ep5bib78dpj20hs0vkb0y.jpg

cr as tagged

@pixie0622 thank you very much for your GB review. you have successfully made me feel more proud of him, too. Do I understand it right that both you and @adlyn13 agreed that he has grown a lot with GB and that doing GB is the right decision? By the way, some reviewers said that GB is thought provoking and Minho also said that this movie has a message, what is your take on that? Uh, you don't need to respond to this question if you think you may spoil us a lot if you talk about this.

Thank @Almondcroissant and @Mosquito for your additional info. thank @zinnia for translating the article.

I am not sure if you have the same impression as I, but after reading all this, I feel that he is very smart. Fame, fortune and praises can't blind him. He is very grounded. He is well aware of his strengths and weaknesses. He said he didn't have big dream, it is not because he isn't ambitious, but it is because he is not delusional about himself. He knows where he is heading to, and he knows what works for him to move forward is to take little, but firm and stable steps rather than running then trip and fall, so he doesn't set big dream in the far future as it may be unattainable.

@adamfever

Yes he sure has grown, he has added another layer to his acting. LMH can act in anything no doubt about it regardless of what any haters can say!

as far as the message at least to me it's you have a choice on your path of life, poverty can be a big influence but it doesn't justify the means you use to get through in life it can destroy you. That is what I understood my own personal humble opinion.

@roshniship

I saw your pm sorry I have not responded I am still trying to grasp the story, it is alot to bear. It was a very emotional rollercoaster with the whole sense of the word. I should get back to you with a coherent response soon. Must say it is a must see!! But be prepared it is intense!!

@pixie0622

I can tell you have KJD fever!! your torturing me!!! I can't bear to see those eyes so much glomminess !! :(( :((

LMH loves to throw chairs and flip tables per Faith and Heirs!!

looks like he takes his anger out on the furniture!! LOL =)) =))