Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" Minho appears at minute 3:52 of the video.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho OSIM uDiva Malaysia Trip Accomodationby NewsKaki

@Kris Silva Thanks for sharing that nice vid.  It's obvious that OSIM MY is comprised of Minoz, isn't it?  ;))==============
More Pics at RE:MINHO TYO Day2
Aww, you can see both relief and jubilation on his face after successfully completing an arduous back-to-back concert  =D>  :x  ^:)^ Bz0-M4xCcAI8fyM.jpg
Bz0-Rc2CMAE8h_6.jpg
So cute!!!Bz1nE8RIMAA8Wpi.jpg
Bz1nFSnIcAANLWO.jpg
Bz1x1jICEAAuhH2.jpg

Bz1x0YmCMAAsz3Q.jpgBz1w9F-CcAAQQKM.jpg

cr as tagged

[NEWS: OHKPOP!]

Album Review: Lee Min Ho Demonstrates That He Is A Force To Be Reckoned With In 'Song For You' [AUDIO]

Lee Min Ho demonstrates musical growth with “Song For You.”

On October 10, Lee Min Ho released the five track mini album “Song For You.” As one of the leading young actors in Korea, Lee Min Ho has repeatedly stated that he does not have aspirations to become a professional singer. However, “Song For You” is a departure from his previous releases, providing evidence that Lee Min Ho has potential as a viable recording artist.

One of the first examples of Lee Min Ho as a vocalist was provided in 2009 with the song “My Everything” from the “Boys Over Flowers” special F-4 edition soundtrack. Lee Min Ho gained notoriety as Gu Jun Pyo, the temperamental heir to the Shinhwa Group and leader of the flower boy pack known as the F4.

While “My Everything” was embraced by many fans of “Boys Over Flowers” and Lee Min Ho, the track was musically flawed. One of the most notable aspects of “My Everything” was the awkward English phrasing featured during the chorus which was less attributed to Lee Min Ho than to clunky songwriting.

“My Everything” would become the title track for his May 2013 debut album, which was unfortunate from a musical perspective. The album contained songs that were beloved by fans, but were not necessarily on par with the releases of Lee Min Ho”s contemporaries in acting like Jang Geun Suk. By contrast “Song For You” sets the premise that Lee Min Ho is a competent vocalist whose talents extend past his acting abilities.

“Song For You” opens with the jazzy French-inspired pop track “Paradise In Love.” “Paradise in Love” presents a warm and fuzzy opening to the mini album. “Paradise In Love” will undoubtedly receive airplay in the many cafes that populate Korea.

Next, is the title track “Song For You.” “Song For You” is a pop-rock track which will lend itself to live performance. Lee Min Ho recently performed a joint-stage with rockers Royal Pirates for his RE:MINHO or Reboot Lee Min Ho tour. “Song For You” is a demonstration of Lee Min Ho”s musical reinvention, with the track setting an excellent tone for the overall album.

The topic of obsessed fans and stalkers is something that Lee Min Ho is most likely very familiar with. Contrary to the title, “Stalker” is a romantic pop song which includes the refrain “I love you, I need you.” On “Stalker,” Lee Min Ho expresses his regret for lost love throughout the uptempo song.

“Song For You” begins to draw to a conclusion with another pop-rock song, “Travel.” “Travel” is optimistically sunny in the vein of the tracks which were featured on California inspired soundtrack for “The Heirs.” “Travel” provides a break from the somber, cold weather influenced music which generally begins to seep into K-Pop in October.

“Burning Up” is an electronic pop track which closes “Song For You.” It is one of the most danceable songs on “Song For You” but the track is not reflective of sugary pop. The overall tone of “Song For You” reflects the maturity that Lee Min Ho demonstrates in his acting career, making his latest release an appropriate album for a world tour which features an artist of his caliber.

Source

More Pics at RE:MINHO TYO Day2

Bz2IKGoCQAA8lR7.jpg:large

Bz213z8CcAASMOq.jpg:large

Bz21iA4CEAA-yrM.jpg

The crowd after the concert

Bz0vL3qCMAA9q-m.jpg:large

cr as tagged

4th DF article today on Minho !   :-bd

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"VIDEO: Lee Min Ho in new Romanson adby Nancy Z on Mon, Oct 13, 2014
Screenshot_2014-10-13_11.31.17_2.png
What can be better than Lee Min Ho wearing Romanson watches? Romanson has really impressed us with their captivating photo ads. They gradually gave us the perfect man with the perfect watch in spectacular blue, warm brown, and then cuddly red. So what can be even better? How about a video of our man with the awesome watches? Let's watch.

Read more here:http://www.dramafever.com/news/video-lee-min-ho-in-new-romanson-ad/

------------------------------------------------------------
And Min Ho in the news:

@adamfever
>>>Yes, the picture of him waving was shot right after the "High Touch" event.  Reposting the pic that @moonrain posted:005wePNMjw1el9jdpboj3j30cn0ckgmm.jpg

>>>The logos you saw at the TYO presscon are STARHAUS  and EUPHORIA SEOUL, the producer of SFY album and, I suspect, of RE:MINHO Tour as well.
==============
Aw, these are cute GIFs of Minho and Choco lifted from the SFY DVD :x :x
tumblr_ndde44DRuR1tx7ds3o2_r1_250.giftumblr_ndde44DRuR1tx7ds3o4_r2_250.gif
tumblr_ndde44DRuR1tx7ds3o3_r2_250.giftumblr_ndde44DRuR1tx7ds3o1_r1_250.gif
cr lmh-therapy

thanks @pixie0622 for the clarification. So Euphoria is the producer of the new album. The one with the gold logo could be someone related to the new album or the live concert itself, i guess.

Don't know why, but I think Minho will rock his first baby, when he has one, like this:

tumblr_ndde44DRuR1tx7ds3o2_r1_250.gif

clumsy but so cute :-)

edit: is it his sister in this LMH-with-Choco clip?

[GIF1⃣] #LeeMinHo "Song For You" album Photoshoot with his Dongsang Choco...they are too adorable

@adamfever It does look like his sister, huh.  I still think that his sister may have some official capacity in the production of the SFY album and/or the concert series.  She was also spotted in the PressCon in TYO.  If so, I really like it because Minho needs to be surrounded by people he innately trusts and feels comfortable with given the volume of his work and the hectic schedule that he keeps.   
==============There was recent poll conducted in China via Weibo and WeChat (?) from Sept.10 - Oct.10:WHICH ASIAN STAR YOU WANT TO MARRY?And LMH topped the survey with a dominant 34.34% (out of total 359, 939 respondents).Bz4FvMvCQAABLRR.jpg:large
SOURCE WOWSTAR KRvia minojennaleeTW
==============Here's the NEWS ITEM on LMH's Tokyo Concerts in ENGLISH via YONHAP NEWS AGENCY: class="atctt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 28.3500003814697px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Thousands turn out for Lee Min-ho's fan meeting in Japan2014-10-14 11:16

Thousands of Japanese fans showed up at a massive Tokyo venue earlier this week to watch South Korean actor and singer Lee Min-ho perform his latest album, Lee's agency said Tuesday.

At the fan meeting held on Sunday and Monday, the "Boys over Flowers" star sang tracks from his latest album "Song for You" and the theme song of "The Heirs," a South Korean drama starring him, Starhouse Entertainment said. "Song for You" topped Japan's Oricon charts upon its release last Thursday.

About 10,000 fans turned up despite inclement weather caused by Typhoon Vongfong, the strongest storm to hit Japan this year, the agency said, adding some fans even danced and sang along to his songs and chanted "Lee Min-ho" throughout the evening.

The concerts featured a collaboration between Lee and the Korean-American rock band Royal Pirates and the screening of a video that presented the behind the scenes of making his album.

"I wanted my album to show why I wanted to sing and be something that would make my concerts memorable to my fans," Lee said. "I prepared this album to return the love my fans have shown me, but I feel like it went the other way around."

The fan meeting in Japan was the second leg of his global tour, dubbed "Re:Min-ho," which will later take him to China, Singapore, Korea and other destinations.

The 27-year-old had embarked on the tour with inaugural concerts in Beijing earlier this month.

Lee shot to stardom for his leading role in the South Korean soap series "Boys Over Flowers" in 2009. He is also famed for his leading roles in such dramas as "City Hunter" (2011) and "The Heirs" (2013). He will star in an upcoming film, "Gangnam Blues," his first leading role on the big screen.

SEOUL, Oct. 14 (Yonhap)
   sojungpark@yna.co.kr

Another fan account about the fan meeting last night

During the talk session, the MC asked Minho if he could ride a horse.

Minho said he did horse riding during BOF and Faith shooting and he likes riding fast.

He said there are several stages of horse riding by speed from slow walking to fast riding. But from the start he did only fast riding. And he still can only ride fast(meaning he doesn't know how to walk slowly). ^^

He said that it's self-serving to say it but he is adept at sports, but that it doesn't seem to be related to his dancing. ^^

(I know of some horse-riding words like walk, trot, canter, and gallop but I don't know how fast Minho meant it was. So I translated Minho's words to slow walking and fast riding.)

pixie0622 said:  I still think that his sister may have some official capacity in the production of the SFY album and/or the concert series.  She was also spotted in the PressCon in TYO.  If so, I really like it because Minho needs to be surrounded by people he innately trusts and feels comfortable with given the volume of his work and the hectic schedule that he keeps.   

moonrain said: can i ask was his sister involved in any of Minho's projects before? i read somewhere that she is in the same business as Minho. Weve seen her in the Album BTS and she attended all of his concerts so far. in any case, were happy that his sister is involved, one way or another.