Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

WELCOME @ica3311x_a332 (what's up with the long userIDs?)  >:D<  Every LMH fan is welcome to post here.  Just follow the RULES==> FORUM RULES
@Kris Silva Thank you chingu for your kind words.  Re KT==>KJD transformation, I can't actually decide which one is more amazing:  LMH transformed to gritty, dusky, rough, bada*s Jong Dae or him becoming (body and soul) sweet, young and virginal Tanni.  Both are SO, SO DIFFERENT from the real LMH imo. ;;)
Now that I believe half of the fandom has downloaded the new SONG FOR YOU album, let me post (while available) the new song PARADISE IN LOVE.  I really like its bossa nova feel and his soft, cool voice.  Perfect accompaniment while lazing in the beach amidst the sound of the ocean :xPLUS:  I just melt when he croons, "Duh-ling, sarangheo....." =P~  and "Peh-ra-dise in love...." m0808.gif
ENJOY! m0832.gif

cr KpopMar

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

pixie0622 said: @pinkmonster87 Thank you chingu for the feedback  :)  You meant the Sept. 21 rehearsals (because he was in Singapore on 9/27), where I read that some fans were invited/ allowed to watch.  
@minomi11.1987_dd12 First of all, have you thought of changing your username? Hard to remember! :)) As to why our LMH opted for a dark film like GB for his leading film debut, I think has to do more with wanting to work with an accomplished director like Yoo Ha who, I read, actively sought him out to portray KJD.  Btw, thanks for recommending that site---I'll check it out.

@pixie0622
Hi Hi.. thanks! We SG Minoz all managed to get good seats as we joined the local fanclub in pre-sales booking of the tickets.  Phew... no need to stress out during the opening sale to the public :)
Now just have to excitingly wait for him to come back to me on 9th Nov. hahaha
Welcome all new Minoz! :)

pixie0622

said:

WOW.  @zinnia Thank you so much for bringing that post.  I find it very touching.

I can now totally see the context in which the Director used "Anak" for theme song.  Besides the song being especially significant to him.  

Here's the full ENG lyrics of the song "Anak":

BzbWft0CAAAHrLk.jpg:large
via minojennaleeTW

Guest leesooyoung

prissymom said:Here is my literal English translation:

Anak
Child
(Note: In the Tagalog language there is no different terms for a male or a female child. All children are referred to as “anak” or by their given names.)

Noong isilang ka sa mundong ito
When you were born into this world

Laking tuwa ng magulang mo
Your parents were so happy (Note: Mother and father are collectively called "magulang"; magulang = parents)

At ang kamay nila ang iyong ilaw

And their hands served as your light (Note: The parents' hands are a metaphor for parents giving guidance to their children to lead them towards the right path or towards the light.)

At ang nanay at tatay mo'y
And your mother and father

Di malaman ang gagawin
were so overcome with happiness at having you that they didn’t know what to do

Minamasdan pati pagtulog mo
They even watch you while you sleep

At sa gabi'y napupuyat ang iyong nanay
And at night your mother even lose sleep

Sa pagtimpla ng gatas mo
to prepare your milk

At sa umaga nama'y kalong ka
And in the morning, you are in the arms

Ng iyong amang tuwang-tuwa sa iyo
of your father who is so full of joy to have you in his life.

Ngayon nga ay malaki ka na
Now you are all grown up

Nais mo'y maging Malaya
You want to live your own life (or you want to be free; malaya means free)

Di man sila payag
Even if they don’t agree with you

Walang magagawa
They can’t do anything about it

Ikaw nga ay biglang nagbago
You suddenly changed

Naging matigas ang iyong ulo
You have become hard-headed

At ang payo nila'y sinuway mo
You stopped following their advice

Di mo man lang inisip na
You didn’t even stop to think

Ang kanilang ginagawa'y para sa iyo
that everything they do is all for you (or for your own good)

Pagkat ang nais mo'y
Because all you want

Masunod ang layaw mo
is for them to let you do what pleases you
(Note: "Layaw" has no direct English translation. It just means having complete freedom from parental control, being able to do what one wants with no regard for right or wrong.)

Di mo sila pinapansin
You don’t take heed of them anymore

Nagdaan pa ang mga araw
Days passed

At ang landas mo'y naligaw
Your path went astray

Ikaw ay nalulong sa masamang bisyo
You became addicted to bad habits (or vices)
(Note: Vices can be in the form of illegal drugs, gambling, becoming involved in gangs, etc. In the case of the writer of this song, he became addicted to gambling.)

At ang una mong nilapitan
And the first person you turned to

Ang iyong inang lumuluha
Is your mother who is crying

At ang tanong,"anak, ba't ka nagkaganyan"
And she asks you, “Child, how did you end up this way?”

At ang iyong mga mata'y biglang lumuha ng di mo napapansin
Tears filled your eyes without you noticing it

Nagsisisi at sa isip mo'y
Full of regrets and in your mind

Nalaman mong ika'y nagkamali
You finally realized you were wrong

You finally realized you were wrong

You finally realized you were wrong.

@prissymom - That's an awesome (literal) translation dear, with perfect further clarification of some Tagalog words of its English meaning.  Truly helpful to easily understand and appreciate the deep meaning and expression of the song for our non-Filipino Minoz friends.  When I was reading it, I was actually singing/humming the lyrics!! =D>  Good thing, none of you guys can hear my voice . . . or else, you're all gonna froze in shock!!! =)) Awesome effort dear ~

@mtdt - Good for you sweetie!!!  Now, you can sit back and relax having that secured seat for the Nov. 9 big event already.  We'll be anticipating more accounts from you then, but please don't be burden by this okay, just ENJOY the MOMENT with our dear LMH and with the other SG MINOZ!!!

@pixie0622 - You never stop to amaze me with all those posts of yours dear . . . I'm loving so much your recent side-by-side contrast of LMH as Kim Tan and Kim Jongdae post.  Overall, you're so abreast with everything good out there!!!! =D> And the better news is - your generosity in sharing them all here IMMEDIATELY!!!  I haven't had a day visiting this thread without seeing postS from you!!!  Thank you and KEEP THEM COMING!!!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/lee-min-ho-and-kim-rae-wons-mudslinging-turf-war/
Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won’s mudslinging turf warby girlfriday | October 9, 2014Gangnam6.jpg

I know, you want to know if there’s actual mud. There is! There’s plenty for the boys to roll around in and then some. The first teaser is out for the action noir movie Gangnam 1970, formerly known as Gangnam Blues (boo, I liked the first title better), starring Lee Min-ho (Heirs) and Kim Rae-won (Thousand Day Promise) as gangsters who cash in on the development of Seoul’s Gangnam district in the 1970s. The teaser is gritty and action-packed, as expected, and features a large-scale rainy mud battle as its centerpiece.

The newest project from director Yoo Ha is considered the final chapter of his street gang trilogy, which includes Once Upon a Time in High School (2004, starring Kwong Sang-woo) and A Dirty Carnival (2006, starring Jo In-sung). They’re not continuous stories, but just similar in theme and genre — bromance, gangsters, and lots of action.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won play orphans who grew up together as the closest of friends, who consider each other no different from blood brothers. At a time when real estate development could literally make a person rich overnight, they set out to make something of themselves, full of ambition and hot-blooded youth. As gangsters who muscle their way up to the top, each grows stronger, richer, and more powerful… But eventually they find themselves on warring sides of the battle to control Gangnam.

Their deadly battle is set against a backdrop of seemingly endless opulence when people’s fortunes were made in an instant and it seemed that dreams really did come true. Sigh, the modest beginnings of these gangster movies always make me so sad to think of the shattered bromance to come. Something tells me that the ambition-fueled betrayal between our two brothers will make it clear that dreams come true, but only at a steep price.

Gangnam 1970 hits theaters in November.

Gangnam10.jpg
Gangnam11.jpg
Gangnam13.jpgGangnam14.jpg

Guest Moonrain

Here's a Video of Minho's World Tour RE:MINHO which started in Beijing 
Click Here
Some Screenshots
938184a2jw1el6937ha6cj218867qnpd.jpg
if only i was born a bottle...Cr: ohchloe
Downloaded his album on itunes and i love 'Song for you' - You are my sunshine, aaaayyyyy my feels [Collapse]  
i envy china and singapore minoz :( wish i can watch one of his concerts before ms :((

Guest Moonrain

Lee Min Ho's Album Titled 'Song for You' dominated Japan's Oricon Chart =D>
bfbd9882jw1el6b28utsij20iq0830ti.jpg
cr: galaxy0401
Cool Gif by ohchloe
938184a2jw1el6atdj460g20b40b4hdu.gif

Innisfree BTS w/ Yoona
6b520d15jw1el6bg3x7k3j20hs0hsdh8.jpg
cr: shimuch Instagram

Minho on Shin Min Daily News Singapore
I guess this is about the ticket price again??? any new updates chingus?622ed61bjw1el68x25wijj21kw1t4qpy.jpg
Cr: Tagged

@pixie0622‌

yes we managed to secure tickets through bulk purchase with SG Minoz FC...i am soooooooooo excited !!

me together with @mtdt‌, @gaeingoh‌ and‌ @Mosquito‌ gonna rock the stadium hall with our high pitch voice on Nov 9. hahahahahahha..

@mtdt‌ will be on her way to Tokyo to see our uri minho soon.... jealous max.

i am gonna meet Minho at Guangzhou too before the SG stop... just cant wait!

Guest MáriaP

prissymom said:

pixie0622

said:

WOW.  @zinnia Thank you so much for bringing that post.  I find it very touching.

I can now totally see the context in which the Director used "Anak" for theme song.  Besides the song being especially significant to him.  

Here's the full ENG lyrics of the song "Anak":

BzbWft0CAAAHrLk.jpg:large
via minojennaleeTW

Guest acrybaby

pixie0622 said: WELCOME @ica3311x_a332 (what's up with the long userIDs?)  >:D<  Every LMH fan is welcome to post here.  Just follow the RULES==> FORUM RULES
@Kris Silva Thank you chingu for your kind words.  Re KT==>KJD transformation, I can't actually decide which one is more amazing:  LMH transformed to gritty, dusky, rough, bada*s Jong Dae or him becoming (body and soul) sweet, young and virginal Tanni.  Both are SO, SO DIFFERENT from the real LMH imo. ;;)
Now that I believe half of the fandom has downloaded the new SONG FOR YOU album, let me post (while available) the new song PARADISE IN LOVE.  I really like its bossa nova feel and his soft, cool voice.  Perfect accompaniment while lazing in the beach amidst the sound of the ocean :xPLUS:  I just melt when he croons, "Duh-ling, sarangheo....." =P~  and "Peh-ra-dise in love...." m0808.gif
ENJOY! m0832.gif