Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

@Layali  a stark contrast to Kim Tan. his transformation from a high schooler to a hoodlum is amazing right =D>  i will wait for this movie though i'm pretty sure i'll have my eyes closed most of the time. never a fan of noir / dark films but i will watch it for our boy  ;) 

When I first saw the picture I jumped from my seat....then immediately saved it and send it to my friend asking her Am I seeing Lee min ho?? She also didn't recognized at first then she did....

@moonrain Me too don't like that kind of films...I will watch it because of him

Guest krazywap

damn Kim Jong-dae looks gorgeous! Hollywood be ready our STAR is coming!!!!!
Lee Min-ho on the top of the world!!!! Unstoppable!!! Manly charisma!
New Min-ho!!!!!!!!!! I think from now i can understand about the concept "Re:Minho" means deadly Minho...ohhh Lord....
10385469_1538951583003660_53652004254794

credit as tagged

OMG, he look soooo different-again! I agree, @kris silva, I like how he changes his look to match whatever role he is playing.  He looks like he is in his 30s.  My first MH drama was Faith and again I thought he was around 35 years old.  I checked wikipedia and saw his photos and thought this kid is Choi Young?
I'm happy to read that y'all will watch his movie even though the subject matter may not be your favorite.  @prosperity-I think I read something somewhere that leads me to believe that we will be crying at the end of the movie.  too bad we can't all watch it together. I really want his movie to do well.
Sigh, I guess I'm not going to get over him anytime soon.

ANNYEONG!  :-h
LOVE that new GB still!!!  What a transformation for LMH!  smiley-happy096.gif   Yet again, our boy does not fail to surprise us.  :xThat one picture, tho absent of blood and spectacle, gives us an idea of how epic and violent this film is.  @prosperity I agree, he looks like he came from a fight where he emerged beaten but not broken.  The look in his eyes is that of a man who's out for blood and ready to risk it all to avenge someone dear (isn't that a mourning band he's wearing).   I can't wait to see this movie.  Unlike some of you, I LOVE noir AND gangsta films so this is the perfect movie for me!  
Of course, that one picture has spawned numerous fan art, and here are some of them =D>ByDpcOtCIAIRD_n.jpg:large
cr TheB
ByDJYkQCcAAqtpj.jpg:large
cto via 1tymlove38
ByDuCqjCQAArcD4.png:large
cr minojennalee

On another note, it looks like that uri MInho kept the 9/21 COEX booking (supposedly for his Seoul concert that was cancelled) for a Technical Rehearsal for RE:MINHO!  Someone from the band or production team posted some photos last night.  The concert looks impressive in terms of equipment and lights alone!
ByDxAwvCYAAdXWO.jpg:large

And it looks like that his selfie for the congratulatory post to DAVE was taken during the rehearsals (time stamp was 22:26).  Here's the full photo--he looked so young and playful that it was such a welcome sight after seeing the GB pic! :))ByD55knCYAAd4Gy.jpg:large
cr as tagged/ via 1tymlove38

Guest krazywap

speaking about Kim Jong-dae sadness, i read somewhere this scene should be about a funeral scene... the ribbon on the sleeve with two black ribbons means a father or a mother died.

The coat

10259742_862634480421200_571930694357330
credit unknown shared in tumblr
ShowBox 
CTO

Clearly the whole fandom is abuzz with excitement for GB.  It hasn't been a year since we've seen him onscreen yet it feels like an eternity.  I don't have an iota of doubt that the movie will succeed commercially---the only hope I have is that the movie will also receive critical acclaim knowing how hard everyone worked on it.  
More GB fan art from very creative Minoz =D>ByEbTioCYAAHmeV.jpg:large
cr ohchloe
ByEHJ0JCAAAeEtT.jpg:large
cr sweetie

Hi Minoz,
I Loooove crime/action genre .
"Cruel City " is my Favorite Korean Drama of All time.You can guess what a big sucker of those movies and tv-series I am.
And Holy sh@t that poster of LMH came out of nowhere.
I told you put a warning sign before posting something soooo dangerously flammable.
I need to protect my laptop and poor me.
Keep our fingers crossed and pray that viewers and critics will love his movie.