Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest cutecutegirl

I have a questions! :)Is it possible for oppa to win the people's choice award?! now,he is the second by 29%I have read that the winner will be chosen 50% by the votes & 50% expertsWould someone please explain to me! tnx!  I like to know if oppa can win this award ALTHOUGH he is on the second spot! Oppa has the largest fan base,his Face Book,twitter & weibo account proves this.But oppa has never won this award & I am wondering why! Maybe the BIGGER the fan base the HARDER to inform the voting!

Guest vnlmhfan

I have a questions!

:)
Is it possible for oppa to win the people's choice award?! now,he is the second by 29%
I have read that the winner will be chosen 50% by the votes & 50% experts
Would someone please explain to me! tnx!  I like to know if oppa can win this award ALTHOUGH he is on the second spot! 
Oppa has the largest fan base,his Face Book,twitter & weibo account proves this.But oppa has never won this award & I am wondering why! Maybe the BIGGER the fan base the HARDER to inform the voting!

Don't worry, keep inform other minoz clubs. We were like this before in other polls such as all Kpop actor battles but in the end, we won.

Okay as posted by Zinnia ,we must vote for 3 actors(among other categories) to complete the vote.who shall we vote for? hopefully someone who won't win*evil smile* I voted for some guy from thrice married women,guy from heartless city and your neighbours wife.we must keep at it for another  20 days..that's a lot of voting.how shall we strategize @guadi  any ideas?

:-h  Annyeong, Minoz!Lotsa #vitaMINHO to start my week right! \:D/
Bsgy6zBCYAA6O6e.jpg

So he flew out again for CF work.  I wonder if this is another quick turnaround flight, and we'll be seeing him again later at Gimpo  :-?
Why HELLO, Handsome! hearta_org.gif  <adam's apple claimed!>BsgyQ2GCUAAXv6b.jpg:large

FULL GUNS SALUTE!  OMO look at those yummy moobs drool3.gif   drool3.gif  claimed!!! ;))BshCsviCEAAFH0X.jpg:large

OMO....my love in full glory...just can't....

smiley-shocked017.gif <claimed!> drool3.gifBsfpzgPCQAEFy11.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Guest cutecutegirl

From the pic above from Eider update,I see that oppa hasn't vaxed his feet!  that is GREAT! :)oppa is a REAL man! Nowadays,I have see many men & boys vaxing their feet & hands!

Guest vnlmhfan

@cutecutegirl‌ Nate award is based purely online but Soompi is 50% online and 50% judges.

You can create many Nate accounts to vote.

Aww, what could the fans have said to merit a sweet smile like this?  Even Ahjussi can't help but smile, too.  8-> BshCmzVIYAEhcNs.jpg:large

Fan who shot this said that she could feel the electricity shooting thru his sunglasses :((BshRnIUCEAAWdMp.jpg:large

Hey, ladies, watch your hands! That's off-limits! :-tBshBJoDCQAMBwBf.jpg:large

cr as tagged

22m followers on weibo, 1m on twitter and 15m on fb. My fb acc is floaded about lee min ho and they are currently spreading to all lmh fans around the world about SIDA voting. Even if he in the 2nd place, i believe minoz will take him to the top. Way to go minoz, keep on voting for #kingMinho. Aaja aaja! ;;)

oooh we have a new polling and this time it's official go ahead from Zinnia means MINOZ! we must charge! :P
Minho @ shanghai - Heard it's for the motorbike CF and he will only be back to Seoul on 16 July.  Good that it's not so hectic... :)Hope like KIA - we would have some live coverage from C-Minoz. :P

C-Minoz managed to capture Lee Minho when he was playing football on Gangnam Blues set (June 23).

@_Cindyan 623下午拍戏结束后拍足球视频。秒杀全场的#李敏镐# 瞬间觉得整个世界只有腿ee9092.pngee9092.png ps:看到别的地方有图了 才敢发上来共享 谨慎谨慎~就看两张 我闪了

Ready to kick the ball
506dfff3jw1eicr5i3tpwj20hs0vmwgl.jpg

After he kicked the ball (Looking at this pose I feel like he's doing some ballet move
;)) )
506dfff3jw1eicr5ivlefj20hs0vm763.jpg

@pinkmonster87 Thanks for your translation :)

@alesia44Here's another shot.  Minho needs his playtime!
Bsi7hLwIYAEWxEk.jpg:large
cr as tagged
On Churro King's blog, and based on Mr. G, the president (?) of Churro King was all praises for Minho.  It was his first time to meet him and he said that despite Minho being a big star, he was very humble and unassuming on the set.  And even if it's a big film with major scenes, the congeniality on the set is very evident---everyone seems to be having fun and Minho is liked by everyone. Minho was also caught by surprise by the cake and the singing which happened at the end of the day's shoot.  Oh and the beer that was served was German beer and Minho was gifted by Kiss the Minho Minoz with a cool-looking cooler (with beer, I gather).  Director, Asst Director and some staff received gifts, too.