Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

tumblr_n2ruw6j6Y41r96otwo1_500.jpg

#Repost from @winllamas

Lee Min Ho while processing his passport and documents at the NAIA1. Spoke with him earlier and he said he is so excited to see all his fans tonight! :-) #leeminho #minho #minozph #minozmanila #lmh #minoz #globalbenchsetter #funmeet #naia1 #manila #philippines #benchtm #wilbroslive

weareminoz

Guest jellylovesfaith

Beuty beauty....You're so beautiful... Lotte Dutty Free   Oh yeah Minho  sshi :P (that was a bit of a pun on the Lotte duty free jingle just in case any one thought i went crazy... which i probably did after seeing those pics. :P) why is he back to the sunnies again???? Minhoya we love your eyes. The best part about you are your eyes!!! and your smile. and your adorkableness. okay who are we kidding evey part of you is the best part of you. I'm making no sense right? yup definitely gone cuckoo o.O
1912379_659462107459106_735128651_n.jpg

and wow he's looking SUPER HOT for semir :D69589_659129754159008_2006174312_n.jpg

Guest Moonrain

With reporter Gretchen Fullido. so jealous right now :(( Edit: @jellylovesfaith ill take out the photo since you posted already.
One on One Interview:BjPanUsCcAAWnG_.jpg

The stage for the Bench Event tonight.
BjPXtLECMAAjmOt.jpg

Guest justdelurked

@sia3, thank u soooooo much! >:D<

Loving his airport look today :x So, he looks hot in beanies too! sigh....... :\"> moonrain said: Who wants to claim this??? ;)) i bet not @Maja since she will be seeing more than this later  :))

Guest Moonrain

justdelurked said: @sia3, thank u soooooo much! >:D<

Loving his airport look today :x So, he looks hot in beanies too! sigh....... :\"> moonrain said: Who wants to claim this??? ;)) i bet not @Maja since she will be seeing more than this later  :))

Guest jellylovesfaith

Mmmm have guys noticed how looks hotter than usual when he is posing with other people? Maybe its because he is not portraying his model persona but only his normal boy-next-door nice guy self ... I dunno but either way he looks gorgeous today... Philippines weather must really agree with him :D

Guest shewoonmoon

tumblr_n2pys1qwyk1siqvhio1_r1_500.jpg

What Does Lee Min Ho Think Of His Famous Line “Do I Like You?” From “The Heirs”?

Love it or hate it, Lee Min Ho’s line “Do I like you?" from the drama "The Heirs" is one of the most famous drama lines of 2014, but what does the actor personally think of it?

During his interview for the magazine @star1, Hallyu actor Lee Min Ho shared his opinion on his recently concluded drama “The Heirs” when he was asked, “There were a lot of romantic lines and scenes in the drama. Was it difficult for you to utter or portray them?”

Lee Min Ho answered honestly, “Personally, I don’t think I could say it as Lee Min Ho, because it’s difficult for me as an individual to be romantic and expressive. However, when we were filming, I thought that the line would suit someone as blunt and straightforward as Kim Tan, so I acted the scene confidently.”

He added, “Thinking about it, I think Kim Tan’s style is very manly and cool. Rather than feeling bothered about it, I wanted to be a cool person like him.”

On his famous line ‘Do I like you?’, he shared, “When I first read the script, I thought it was unique and fresh. I even thought that it was probably a typo. It made me realize that some people could confess their feelings like that.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will begin filming for his upcoming movie “Gangnam Blues” on April.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved.