Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest 80slitenite

Is it really less than 30 days to go? WOW, it seem it was only yesterday he went into the army. I guess because he kept in touch through his diary that it felt he was always with us.

He was too good to us with his blog.^^

These are the pics used on his J site http://www.kimdongwan-jp.com/

Thanks to skirtwind!

14lhwt1.jpg

2zs31pe.jpg

29xekc9.jpg

71r9fl.jpg

ztaeys.jpg

2eok4dg.jpg

2rfv8ft.jpg

6yyvz4.jpg

213mczk.jpg

He's forever gorgeous.

Guest 80slitenite

Finally LW has confirmed!!!!

[10.11.15] Kim Dongwan joins Liveworks (and details for his Seoul fanmeeting!)

Via Liveworks’ Twitter (@LIVEWORKSCP) on 15 Nov:

Kim Dongwan, who’s due to be discharged from military duty on 7 December, is the newest addition to the Liveworks family ^_^

[Kim Dong Wan] After his discharge from military service on 7 Dec, Kim Dongwan will be holding a fanmeeting on 9 Dec at 8pm, in Gyedang Hall at Sangmyung Art Center. Please refer to Kim DOngwan’s temporary website for more details. ^^

(http://www.lworks.co.kr/KIMDONGWAN/)

—————————————————-

Via Liveworks’ official site:

[NOTICE] Kim Dongwan’s fanmeeting

Hello, this is Liveworks Company.

Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan will be returning from military service on 7 Dec.

This is Kim Dongwan’s first official event after his discharge from military service

And he has prepared a meeting with the fans who have waited for a long time.

Kim Dongwan is returning as a more mature man, and we hope for your participation and support.

In addition, Kim Dongwan will be signing an exclusive contract with Liveworks Company upon the completion of his military duties.

More information regarding the contract will be made known via official notices and press releases in the near future.

———————– 다 음 ————————

KIM DONGWAN FANMEETING

① Date: 9 December 2010 (Thurs) 8pm

② Venue: Gyedang Hall, Sangmyung Art Center

③ Ticket price: 33,000KRW (inclusive of taxes)

④ Tickets are available from Yes24 (http://ticket.yes24.com) 1544-6399

⑤ Ticket sales will start on 19 Nov 2010 (Fri), 7pm

⑥ Organizer: Liveworks Company

—————————————————-

Please refer to the official website for details before purchasing your tickets.

Thank you.

Credits: Liveworks + Absolut Shinhwa

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/10-11-15-kim-dongwan-joins-liveworks-and-details-for-his-seoul-fanmeeting/

So exciting!! Today is D-22!!!

Also should add -

Dongwan’s army discharge trending party!

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/11/12/dongwans-army-discharge-trending-party/

I can by to say that I am super excited about Dongwan moving to LiveWork. And also, that this means his RETURN IS VERY,VERY,VERY SOON! ASKFJSKADFJSAGJSA

I gotta say though H2 Ent has been very good to him. Wonder what made him move.

Guest 80slitenite

[10.11.15]Kim Dongwan @ Seodaemun Love Sharing Concert (Fanpics)

cred Yoenin

6zsumw.jpg

10rjqfo.jpg

2myaipy.jpg

21eyiio.jpg

2mg9ixe.jpg

beyefr.jpg

k2hlb8.jpg

My vocabulary consists of ASD;LFJASFLJASLFKJASLDJFASLJFALSJFALSJFDALSKJFD over and over after seeing these.

DW, why so hot T_____T

Can't wait for fancams!!!

HERE'S A FANCAM!!!!

http://tieba.baidu.com/%B6%AB%CD%F2/shipin/play/663f65d20014c720b8f74560/

Guest 80slitenite

More!!!

hrae82.jpg

14432a1.jpg

13yi43a.jpg

11hgh9j.jpg

33xfzwj.jpg

btw did you notice? His braces are finally off. Aww I'm gonna miss him trying to hide them when he smiles, but look at that amazing smile TT____________TT

ohhhh... i sooooo freakin' miss this guy! I'm so glad that one by one the Shinhwa dudes are making their comebacks... can't wait to see them all in one stage together... ^___^ I heard that Dongwan went to visit Eric on the set of POseidon! How cute... ^^

PS: His arms got bigger... woah. 0_0 too much work out from the army? XD

Guest 80slitenite

plenty of DW updates AND PICTURES! BE PREPARED! *A*

[10.11.19] Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan becomes goodwill ambassador for Seodaemun district

The district of Seodaemun (mayor Moon Seok Jin) has appointed Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan as a goodwill ambassador. Kim Dongwan is currently finishing up his military duties as a public service officer with the Seodaemun District Office.

Kim Dongwan and mayor Moon Seok Jin, together with more than 100 staff members from the district office, participated in an appointment ceremony held on 18 November.

In particular, many young female staff members attended the ceremony, a clear sign of Kim Dongwan’s popularity, and the ceremony carried on amidst a friendly atmosphere.

2010111910332837387_1.jpg

Seodaemun mayor Moon Seok Jin with Kim Dongwan

Mayor Moon said, “We’re grateful to Kim Dongwan for accepting the invitation to be our goodwill ambassador even when he’s nearing the end of his tenure with the Seodaemun District Office and we believe he will play a big role in promoting the district.”

“We hope he will continue to do well as the successful star Kim Dongwan.”

Kim Dongwan expressed, “I was just doing my job, I hardly deserve these compliments about me being a role model for public service officers. I’d like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who have helped me in completing my duties without mishap.”

“Although there were a lot of tough and difficult work, it’s great to have been able to live a more disciplined and routine life. These 2 years spent at the Seodaemun District Office will be a great help to my career and activities in future.”

2010111910332837387_2.jpg

Seodaemun goodwill ambassador Kim Dongwan with female staff members from the Seodaemun District Office

Publicity manager Kim Jong Doo said, “Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan was chosen for his young and friendly image.”

Kim Dongwan has been a public service officer with the Culture and Sports division of the Seodaemun District Office, and will be discharged from his duties on 7 Dec. During this time, he has been very active in his work and accomplishes his tasks to the best of his efforts, and has set a good example to his fellow public officers.

In addition, he has also participated in activities such as autograph sessions with the residents during events like the Ansan Cherry Blossoms Festival and the Hongjaecheon Festival, and has received good reviews for his work.

30as8zm.jpg

n51l38.jpg

2z3w0fd.jpg

117fqzr.jpg

2rddopk.jpg

Credits: Asia Economy + Absolut Shinhwa

[10.11.19] Dongwan’s memolog: Looking at Taeyang’s and Jaebeom’s abs…

Only ignited my fighting spirit…

Results are not obvious

And Eric’s voice is coming from somewhere.

“Minwoo is a momjjang (Korean slang for ‘good body’) and you’re just muscles. Muscles.”

-_______-;

Will challenge again in February!

Meals without soup are horrible so I can’t have those anymore.

(Please click HERE to get to Dongwan’s original post to see the picture)

-

Please do not post this elsewhere.

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

[10.11.19] Dongwan’s memolog: ‘Unit activities’

Dongwan’s new introduction statement under his profile pic:

Those of you who’ve forgotten 6-1=0 are contradicting yourselves. Unit?.. -_-

Blog entry:

Although it’s a good thing to make songs together with fellow members,

Or to stand together on stage with fellow members,

Having members function as a ‘unit’, not to support one side, but to make an income under the name of a unit by doing albums and promotions.

It just looks like we’re trying to make money out of our reputation of six, in a situation where not all six are present.

I really hate that.

It’s not like any member died or left the group.

[10.11.21] Dongwan’s Japanese blog: Good morning~

24qu04o.jpg

The muscle man!

Thank you for the birthday messages!

Credits: Dongwan’s Japanese blog + Absolut Shinhwa

Thank you for greeting us like this, DW!!! XDD Gawd he is so gorgeous and as you know today is his birthday!~!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY URI OPPAYAM!~!! Wishing you all the best in the world! Saraghae!

Another one!^^

[10.11.21] Dongwan’s reviewlog: The Social Network

64686_P00_143842.jpg

Director: David Finch

Starring: Jesse Eisenberg (as Mark Zuckerberg), Andrew Garfield (as Eduardo Saverin), Justin Timberlake (as Sean Parker), Armie Hammer (as the Winklevoss twins)

Produced: 2010, U.S, 120 minutes

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

A movie that’s based on fact is really interesting.

Isn’t this movie really appropriate for Korea that’s laden with Social Networking Services (SNS)?

But Cyworld was started 5 years earlier (than Facebook). Mark Zuckerberg really pulled one back with this cool success ~ㅋ

The “Cy” in Cyworld has the meaning of “사이” (also pronounced as Cy/sa-ee and means ‘relationship’ in Korean).

The name of Mark Zuckerberg’s lawyer in the movie is also Sy.ㅋ

I guess there is some kind of association?

Armie Hammer. Even from a man’s point of view he’s really hot. His voice is really… ㅎ

Anyway whether it’s the film editing, or the tension of the dialogue. It’s a very fascinating movie.

“The more the betrayals, the better the business will get.” Someone said that… Who was it?..-_-

I also created a tumblr dedicated to Wannie if any of you have tumblrs^^ http://kimdongwan.tumblr.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 80slitenite

[10.12.05] Liveworks notice: Kim Dongwan is getting discharged from military service!

2010.12.07 10:00am~

Seodaemun District Office!

Hello everyone.

This is Liveworks Company.

The day for Kim Dongwan to get discharged from military service has finally arrived!

Firstly, between 10.00-10.30am on 7 December (Tues)

There will be a simple meet-and-greet session with the fans and reporters.

He will then meet the fans proper at the fanmeeting in Korea on 9 December,

And we will inform everyone of his schedule of upcoming activities in Korea via his temporary website.

We hope you will show your support for Kim Dongwan who will be actively involved in various fields.

Thank you. ^_^

Credits: Liveworks + Absolut Shinhwa

2 more days till his return!! Don't forget about the twitter trend party! the hashtag is #kimdongwan :)

The duet we've been waiting for!!!

K ft. Kim Dongwan - Only Human

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAPJm7wI2_o

absolutely beautiful

i've had it on repeat the whole week. gah so beautiful.

Plus we get "Where you should be" on the 8th! So excited

Guest 80slitenite

Today is D-1!!

Probably Oppayam's last entry before his return

[10.12.05] Dongwan’s memolog: The last vacation.

The last vacation…

For some reason it wasn’t a comfortable “last vacation”…

It should have been a vacation where I’m feeling at ease and waiting to make my comeback.

Instead it was a “last vacation” where I couldn’t enjoy myself fully because I was feeling uneasy and frustrated…

Why do I have this strange feeling… I should be feeling excited instead.

2s7ug3t.jpg

In the end during these 2 years I haven’t managed to resolve this.

What’s important, work or me as a person…

I realized that wanting to have both is an “impossibility”…

Can't help feel sad for him. Oppayam fighting!

Guest 80slitenite

KIM DONGWAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks sooo amazing!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't know where to begin!!!

So much DW stuff! Gah soo happy TT_________________TT

Fanpics from my friend!!!

2ymvcw1.jpg

2pq13s2.jpg

2wnbho1.jpg

rwt7nn.jpg

24359ir.jpg

im5q84.jpg

More fanpics!

Cred as tagged

30ngb3q.jpg

fz5kau.jpg

2e50epk.jpg

zina4h.jpg

16jjzpc.jpg

1z73l2u.jpg

35901mu.jpg

33xwmiq.jpg

2vm7hqu.jpg

30birs3.jpg

29n6w6b.jpg

Guest 80slitenite

[Dongwan's back!] Newly discharged Kim Dongwan wants to quickly return to the stage

Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan has returned to his fans after completing his military duties on 7 Dec.

Kim Dongwan, dressed in a black beanie, a black jacket and denim jeans, was welcomed by the rousing applause and cheers from more than 200 fans who have been waiting at the Seodaemun District Office since early this morning.

Fans carried banners with messages such as “We’ve fulfilled the 2-year promise. Welcome back, oppa”, together with bouquets of flowers and cakes to celebrate his return.

When greeting the reporters and fans, Kim Dongwan said, “I’m feeling really happy, to be returning as Kim Dongwan the singer like this. Thank you to all the fans who made it here. I’ll be working hard from now on.”

He added, “I’ve also been racking my brains together with Eric on how to go forth in our activities. After a good rest I’ll be preparing for the fanmeeting.”

When asked about the best thing about getting discharged from duty, he replied, “I can sleep in now, and I can work so it’s great. I really want to quickly get started on my activities.”

(previously reported info omitted)

Credits: Star News + Absolut Shinhwa

[Dongwan's back!] Kim Dongwan receives a letter for Eric

Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan was discharged from military service on 7 Dec and met with fans at the Seodaemun District Office. He received a gift from an overseas fan, which also contained a letter addressed to fellow Shinhwa member Eric.

20101207_1291688551_94088400_1.jpg

Credits: TVReport + Absolut Shinhwa

[Dongwan's back!] Official JP site: Discharged from military service

Today at the Seodaemun District Office, Kim Dongwan has finally met with everyone after 2 years.

To fulfil his promise to everyone, he will be embarking on acting and singing projects in Korea and Japan.

We hope that you will give him your support.

180-1.jpg?w=336&h=448

Credits: kimdongwan-jp.com + Absolut Shinhwa

[Dongwan's back!] Newly discharged public service officer Kim Dongwan, “Kara was a great comfort”

Singer/actor Kim Dongwan has given credit to girl group Kara for supporting him throughout his military service.

On 7 Dec at a meet-and-greet session with the fans at the Seodaemun District Office, Kim Dongwan said, “Thank you to Kara who has given me the greatest comfort during this time. Not too long ago I met Han Seungyeon and Kang Jiyoung by chance at Garosu-gil. I thought about getting their autographs too. But I was too embarrassed to do that, so I didn’t and asked my friend to get it.”

(repeated info omitted)

Credits: Star Today + Absolut Shinhwa

loyal Kara fan Kim Dongwan. hehehe

[Dongwan's back!] Kim Dongwan, “I slept in the bathroom before”

Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan, who ended his 2 years of mandatory military service on the morning of 7 Dec, shared an interesting tidbit from his time at the Seodaemun District Office as a public service officer.

At a simple meet-and-greet session with the fans and reporters, Kim Dongwan said, “There was nothing particularly tough. The people who came to the district office either didn’t know me or pretended not to know me, in any case they just said they didn’t know me.”

“Of course it’s harder when you’re in active duty. Andy sometimes complains about having to serve in active duty on behalf of his hyungs, recently as well he said that he would fall asleep even when he’s in full battle order.”

He added, “As a public service officer senior, Eric often gave me advice. He said that to go to the bathroom to take a nap instead of sitting at the desk when feeling tired. In fact I’ve slept in the bathroom on a few occasions.”

Kim Dongwan also expressed, “I would like to return to group activities, as Shinhwa, in 2012.”

Kim Dongwan will kick off his activities officially with his fanmeeting in Seoul on 9 December, followed by the release of his solo album in Japan (KIM DONGWAN JAPAN PREMIUM BEST) and a fanmeeting in Tokyo on 18 Dec. He will have activities in Japan and Korea concurrently, after signing up with Liveworks Company, who also manages fellow Shinhwa member Shin Hyesung, and Sunmin.

Credits: Star Today + Absolut Shinhwa

THERE IS A WHOLE LOTTA NEWS PICS SO JUST HEAD ON OVER TO ABS FOR MORE DONGWAN^^

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

FANCAMS

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/12/07/dongwans-back-fancams-1/