Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest prizzyy

Kim Dong Wan - Handkerchief Comeback on Music Core (2007-07-14) [wackycashew].avi [32.0MB]

whoa! thanks alot for the link ^^

i love byul's voice too! =)

Guest angelix

[Pics] 070715 Kim Dongwan At Park Kyung Lim's Wedding

No Hotlinking Allowed & Properly Credit

Pls do not hotlink. I upload these all by myself (posted dw's pic only)

2001309777343179835_rs.jpg

2001320758566876454_rs.jpg

2001301306715325487_rs.jpg

2001370549116849937_rs.jpg

2001301567369718937_rs.jpg

2001380756207343910_rs.jpg

2001316192607005602_rs.jpg

2001354384550229421_rs.jpg

2003126571727291033_rs.jpg

2003174115230941410_rs.jpg

2003122170160207797_rs.jpg

2000950719419950487_rs.jpg

Credits : Yonhap News + Mydaily + Hankyung.com + StarNews + Osen + Newsen + Joynews + http://shinhwa.biz/forums

Guest prizzyy

so glam! :lol:

the wedding looks fun! so much posing! xDD

i wonder if those were part of games lol.

thanks for sharing!

edit// i translated wannie news.. ^^

[07.07.15] the meaning of Dongwan's name is "stuffy"?

Kim Dongwan, who had successfully gone solo with the hit song from his first album, "handkerchief", discloses the meaning of his name.

In the recent KBS "international beauty" show, Kim Dongwan expresses that, his grandmother and his mother had chosen his name to pair with his birth time.

Kim Dongwan adds on by saying, his name is formed by "hot", for dong, and "completely" for wan. thus the fortuneteller had said that "the name is hot, hopefully he'll become a passionate man".

later, the judges said that "so the name means stuffy?", inviting laughters from the audience.

(unrelated parts removed)

the show will air on the 16th.

credits// OCEAN6 + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + prizzyy@shinhwa.biz

Guest kittywan

omo, he looks so great in the pics from PKL's wedding!! haha, all the poses they do hahaha

Thank you for sharing!!

I still can't get over the fact that he looks so skinny!

the meaning of Wannie's name is "hot completely"????? mwahahhhahaha sooooooooooo true!!! He's Completely HOT!!!!!!

"stuffy" ROFL

thank you for translating the news!!

I'm sharing some caps from the recent Music Core perf

070714mcoredongwanhandkho2.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkcg9.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkhs7.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkxa3.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkcj7.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkac3.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkvn4.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkvb3.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkix5.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkre9.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkcg0.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkcu9.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkai1.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkws3.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandksk0.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkye5.jpg

070714mcoredongwanhandkhq0.jpg

It was a beautiful performance <333

Guest TVXQ_superjunior

DADDY WAN LOOK SO HOT IN SHADES!!! *faints* hehe... He is DDG there... *love* Why didn't he went there with HyeSung? GroupS was there... hehe...

Guest hahaheehee

Thanks for the pics!!! Wow... I can only say, Dongwan looks smoking hot in black!!! :wub:

I actually think he looks better after losing the 6kg! But he did put back on 2kg so he's perfect the way he is now!

Dongwannie! Stay the way you are now!!!

And "Stuffy" lol... I can relate the "hot" and "complete" to the Chinese translation of his name, "炯完". The show will air on the 16th? Okay I will wait! *anticipate*

I received my dongwan cd in the mail just now. I'm super excited. This is my first EVER korean album that I bought and I got it for dongwan B) . I just want to share my excitement and now I'm gonna go off to lala land while listen to dongwan.

Guest cosmiclatte

puahahah...the robocop is back...let me go dig for the old robocop pic be4 he disappeared yrs ago..

does the beanie look similar?? hahaha

LOL @ robocop.

thanks for the pictures! <333333

I posted this at the Shinhwa's forum but just in case some of you don't come to Shinhwa's forum and since this is related to DW, I'll post it here too.

Some highlights from Music Space interview:

He said he always wanted to sing with Byul, always liked her voice, and found out that she's in the same company as DW so she participated in duet with DW.

Host asked how many members went solo in Shinhwa and DW said "3" and was corrected by the audience, it's "4". Minwoo, Hyesung, AND JUNJIN. DW forgot JJ.

DW asked advice from the members...asking weren't you nervous....Minwoo cracked up and "you are in trouble" and that it's really nerve wrecking and it's different than being on stage as Shinhwa.

Andy told him not to do solo album (I guess because music industry is not doing so well) but when members all came together and participated in his album.

Eric after looking at DW's album jacket called DW to meet him because he felt DW lost too much weight and wanted to see him himself. DW told Eric he won't drink because he is recording but will have some fruits. Eric told DW that he looks like "skinny bum (begger/homeless)"! LOL! Sounds like something Eric would say to DW!

DW thought alot of what is the image of "man" which he wanted be. It was funny because DW said, someone said, "oppa.." oooops, DW covered his mouth laughing and everyone is like "who is she?" DW said it was female who told him that "thinking about how to be a man itself is not a man". DW said being a "man" just comes natural not something you create. The he said, "I like I'm like lady-like!" LOL! He is such a goof-ball!

When asked about future plans DW said, First because he has to concentrate on his album activieis, he won't meet any girls ..... for a little while anyway.....end of the year there's plans for Shinhwa's album... so he wants to work 'tightly' on his solo activities.

Also, when Byul complimented that Dongwan was very hard-working, he pointed at this couple in the audience who weren't really paying attention to the front and told them to turn their attention on him or something...

It was cute. (:

Guest pitchyaa

just get into this thread for the first time !!! thanks everybody who paticipated in this thread

I just got wanni cd yesterday...and it got me sooo excited..

actually i've listened to his whole album before from z degree (coz i couldn't really wait the cd delivery)

they have all wanni songs for loading..and it makes me feel worried that there must be many people

not buying his album but just downloading his sings from there!!! well, i guess it 's up to personal moral sense..

anyway.. in his album i like It's my fault, My love and the song that he duet with Hyesung... coz i always like the slow song and i think wanni's voice sound really good in slow song with the high note...well, can;t wait to see his own concert soon.. it would be really awesome!!! :D:D

Guest SuperMan6

Is it just me or does track 6 sound like Mika Nakashima's Will? Like the instrumental and the chorus/bridge...

hmmm...i realised it the first time i listened to the song...i felt tt track 2 & 6 sound familiar..but i hav no recollection where i heard them before...hopefully some1 noes abt tis and clarify our doubts...

dongwan's sung in PKL's weddin and i swear i hav nv seen him smile so brightly before...he jus look lik a silly little boy smiling after he got his candy..haha

Guest ADORE.you

OMGSH.

Dongwan looks sexy in those pics from Park Kyung Lim's wedding, the outfit is nicely fitted to outline his body. SEXY.

dong wan look so skinny now.. i thk he look better in light colour clothing..

the black shirt make him look thinner.. heart broken..

it's sure.. heartwarming that eric as a leader

still care about his members.....he must hv not seen dongwannie for a long time..

if not.. how come he doesn't know.. dongwannie lost so much weight..

sure. sweet of him.. wanted to see dongwannie personally...

dongwannie please put on more weight..

Guest raina_flor

yes, Wannie does look too skinny. hope he add more weight, even a little. Eric is right, he does look like a "skinny bum" but a loveable bum, ^_^

thanks for the update peeps, really appreciate it. love all the songs but love the 3 more, handkerchief, the truth, and love is miserable.

Guest sunnydays.

puahahah...the robocop is back...let me go dig for the old robocop pic be4 he disappeared yrs ago..

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/Fa...420e488eyk2.jpg

does the beanie look similar?? hahaha

^ LOLOL. OMG. Dongwan is such a dork. (: Haha, so creative. Robocop~~

Thanks for the pictures. (:

edit// i translated wannie news.. ^^

LMAO "stuffy"~ Ohh, that's very interesting. (: Thank you for translating!

I'm sharing some caps from the recent Music Core perf

He's so GORGEOUS. (: He's looking better each day, I swear<3 I missed yet another performance... -___-;; I serously gotta keep track of when he's performing & whatnot. Anyway, from the pictures, it looks like he's loosening up on stage, & he's becoming more comfortable than before, which is GREAT news. :D

Thanks so much for the pictures!

Also, when Byul complimented that Dongwan was very hard-working, he pointed at this couple in the audience who weren't really paying attention to the front and told them to turn their attention on him or something...

It was cute. (:

HAHAHA OH yeah, I remember that part in the interview. (: He's so funny. I love how he has a natural sense of humor.