Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest pitchyaa

thanks for the pics littopiggy....yeah i agree with you he looks younger each day!!!

wowoo!! he has been in many shows lately but i don't see any sign of his tiredness just a bright smile

wanny fighting :lol::lol:

Guest erieynn

im new here... but who cares.. hahaha... got dongwan album last week. my friend went to korea and buy it for me!!!!!.. and i got the poster too. he look sooooo handsome!!!! maybe i'll give it to my sis since she is crazy over dong wan. maybe i should get another one? ohhhh.... my sis will not let me... :sweatingbullets: she said that we should have our own favorite so that we will never fighting each other. hahaha :blush:

[Pics] 070715 Kim Dongwan At Park Kyung Lim's Wedding

thanks angelix for those pictures. dongwannie is so HOT and smexy!!! he looks so nice in black but i cant help it but think that he is so skinny!! >< watch for ur health dongwan oppa!

it's sure.. heartwarming that eric as a leader

still care about his members.....he must hv not seen dongwannie for a long time..

if not.. how come he doesn't know.. dongwannie lost so much weight..

sure. sweet of him.. wanted to see dongwannie personally...

dongwannie please put on more weight..

now that u mention it... in the shinhwa thread eric did sing a song with dongwan for his album and he realized how skinny he is now! and told him to put on more weight :blush: eric is such a nice leader hehe.

omg i just received dongwannie's album today! and i listened to it and listened to his 11th song and it sounded familiar and i realized its the song from a chinese drama theme sang by F4 but instead the words are in korean. did anyone realize this?

Guest theLEGEND

omg i just received dongwannie's album today! and i listened to it and listened to his 11th song and it sounded familiar and i realized its the song from a chinese drama theme sang by F4 but instead the words are in korean. did anyone realize this?

I don't think it's the same song. They have the korean version of "Qing Fei De Yi" song already. PM me if you want the song. ;)

Track 11 is just a remake of the song that Dongwan sang before. The remake sounds more pop-ish while the original version is more accoustic. :)

Guest jAe_eMeE

i listened to Dong wan's CD for the first time today.. it is really good!!!

hope his CD sells are going good in Korea!!

i love the song w/ andy. i like summer!!

KIM DONG WAN SOLO ALBUM FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest aindy

7/19 [news] Arirang Star Focus - Kim Dong-wan

Star Focus - Kim Don-wan

dwlp5.jpg

He's in one of the hottest groups in K-pop, Shinhwa... And known as their wittiest member, Kim Dong-wan! The singer released his first-EVER solo album, 'Kimdongwan Is'. On today's STAR FOCUS, we sit down for a up-close-and-personal interview with Kim Dong-wan.

At an auditorium in Seoul, we found tons of fans waiting to watch Kim's solo performance.

Kim Dong-wan is making his way back into the industry - not as a member of Shinhwa, but all by himself! We could see that he was working hard, this was a new step in his life.

'Handkerchief' is the title track to Kim's first solo album.

It's a lyrical ballad, and has been received warmly with the release of his album.

The singer even acted in the music video for 'Handkerchief' and showed everyone how dedicated he really was.

Kim Dong-wan is causing quite a sensation with the quality of his vocals on his new album. He sounds a lot different than when he sang with Shinhwa.

Kim had worked SO hard, he even got laryngitis a couple times!

Besides his main song, 'Handkerchief', Kim's SECOND title track is on a roll as well - 'Scream'. It's a Kim Dong-wan style remake of a song by the Japanese rock group, Glay.

His solo album is titled 'Kimdongwan Is' for a reason...

The entire album contains everything about the singer, and individual, Kim Dong-wan, as the singer explained to us himself.

Now, if we're going to talk about the STAR, Kim Dong-wan, we can't leave out his second career... acting!

He started in the 2002 TV drama, 'Heaven's Children', and took the lead in the 2004 movie, 'Spin Kick'. Kim has been expanding his repertoire ever since, but the singer-slash-actor tells us that he still has a lot to learn.

As a member of Shinhwa, an actor, and now a solo K-pop star, Kim Dong-wan is adored by a great NUMBER of fans! He's one of those celebrities who strives to make his dreams into a reality. But there was still a dream he hadn't achieved just yet ?

Kim Dong-wan... singer and actor - all around MULTI-TAINER!

He has what it takes to make it far in the industry. We hope his first solo album, 'Kimdongwan Is' gets him a surefire spot in K-pop history.

credit Arirang + ShinhwaChangjo.net

Guest phenom-achine

07182ou8.jpg

Dongwan is going to be guest DJ for Park Kyunglim's ShimShim Party radio show for a while because of OBVIOUS reasons, haha (honeymoon)

credit bestiz

Guest Kalena

^That's this week's Happy Together show.

Dong Wan is in every v. show i d/led today. yay! i luv it.

Always with that smile on his face....looked like he was having lots of fun. :P

Some caps:

th_HTS-03.jpg * th_HHH.36.jpg * th_HTS-03-2.jpg * th_HHH-36-02.jpg

Happy Together & HeyHeyHey shows this week. *Click on thumbnails for larger images*

Guest flycrazily

my kim dong wan is album just arrived today ^_^. haha eventhough i heard the album already i was listening todayy through the CD and not the dled one. haha i think imma kiss my cd at night. LOL it has dong wan oppa sexy face on it. haha

awww all you guys thanks for posting those hot HOT pics of dongwan and all those clips. he looks so good in all those caps and the wedding pics too! *drool* i prefer him clean shaven though

the yashiman man one was really nice! reveals more of his personal little anecdotes. and the perf on music space was really good too! dongwan's a 2nd fave member in shinhwa and im so glad he's doing well! his album is really listenable and i really like scream! its such a rockin' track!