超級星光大道 One Million Star

Guest marvey1214

Guest lovefool

^ well i dont think ppl hate her per se....its just she prolly needs to work harder to prove that she deserves her place right now, u know how fans can get aggressive these days

ohh yeah some fans are crazy! last season alot of aska's fans were criticizing everyone they thought were offending aska >< even though it was just a few questions of his personal life or something like that.

the 17 year old girl...she sounds exactly like ya zi (the type of voice) from last season. The only difference was that yazi already had a tiny following of fans already since she was on he se hui. I just hope some of the fans don't be TOO harsh on her if she gets more airtime than other contestants.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mmitsjojo

does anyone which episode from the first season had the duet with yoga and yazi, i kept looking and looking for it but couldn't find it anywhere :( cause i saw that they did a duet on 4/20 but i can't find the episode in which they actually did the duet, so does anyone know and can help me? ty :)

Guest lulybonynsungie

does anyone which episode from the first season had the duet with yoga and yazi, i kept looking and looking for it but couldn't find it anywhere :( cause i saw that they did a duet on 4/20 but i can't find the episode in which they actually did the duet, so does anyone know and can help me? ty :)

have u tried this link? http://bb.youzin.net/ent/SuperStar.shtml

Guest vc1188

the 17 year old girl...she sounds exactly like ya zi (the type of voice) from last season. The only difference was that yazi already had a tiny following of fans already since she was on he se hui. I just hope some of the fans don't be TOO harsh on her if she gets more airtime than other contestants.

I totally disagree with you. If we say that Ya Zi's talent is average, then Fang Zhi You would definitely be well below average. I haven't watched the August 10th episode, but in the August 3rd one, most of what she sang was off-pitch. Even if most of us heard her singing at a KTV, we wouldn't think she was good, or even pay much attention to her

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

ohh yeah some fans are crazy! last season alot of aska's fans were criticizing everyone they thought were offending aska >< even though it was just a few questions of his personal life or something like that.

Yea, the 17 year old really does sound sort of like ya zi. When she sang, she sang a song ya zi sang and it reminded me of ya zi. But i still think ya zi is a little better

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

the new show they made, i was reading some of the comments on youtube. and a lot of people said that yogo looks fat. But i thin khe is gaining a lot of weight...no offence. Maybe he shuold eat less.......>.<

Guest lovefool

I totally disagree with you. If we say that Ya Zi's talent is average, then Fang Zhi You would definitely be well below average. I haven't watched the August 10th episode, but in the August 3rd one, most of what she sang was off-pitch. Even if most of us heard her singing at a KTV, we wouldn't think she was good, or even pay much attention to her

Well if i had to choose listening to ya zi singing or the fang zhi you girl..i would pick yazi. But i'm just saying from the most recent episode i watched the pk challenge one, she sounded alot like her.

Guest marvey1214

i don't hate her i just dont want to see talented people being kicked out in favor of her. . its very unfair to those i think deserve it more than she is. and with the "star quality thing" I dont believe at such thing, that we'll be famous because even though you can't sing , you just act cute and pretty then viewers will like you. this is a singing competition in the first place, not some "hei xe hui" show. you have to give your best and show everyone how good you are in singing. look at Yoga and aska. one thing i dont like is when she lost in her pk with "dingyifan", xiao ling gave her a chance because shes 17 , and many great singers started their career when they were 17. is that a valid reason?

its not really her fault to be hated by everyone, the fault is with the judges. if they keep on protecting her, they'll just make people hate her more.

on the other hand, the viewers are really getting more and more demanding, and must i say very unforgiving sometimes. if you said something bad with the batch 1 "xing guang bang" they'll hunt you down and curse you.

the new show they made, i was reading some of the comments on youtube. and a lot of people said that yogo looks fat. But i thin khe is gaining a lot of weight...no offence. Maybe he shuold eat less.......>.<

yah he is getting fat, he eats a lot hehe. its ok to eat a lot just dont forget to exercise.

it seems that aska is not with them anymore. is it because he is with the other record company already?

xiao jing teng looks cool with shades. :D

^ or maybe its cos aska recently just got back to taiwan after his vacation in Hong Kong/ Shanghai... so he didnt get to go to the autograph sessions with the others.

damn, i should have stalked him... cos im in HK >< argh haha i wanna see him in person...

oh btw, anyone watch 快乐星期天?? i've never watched the show but after watching 女人我最大 on monday,

i think one of the guy is cute... =P they went on the show as guests.... their first appearance on entertainment shows

apparently they also released a compilation CD of their top 10 contestants.... they call themselves 快乐帮 :rolleyes:

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

but a lot of people are saying that a lot of season 2 people aren't in the competition because they love singing like season one. some people just joined cause they know that if they join they will become famous.

Guest lovefool

but a lot of people are saying that a lot of season 2 people aren't in the competition because they love singing like season one. some people just joined cause they know that if they join they will become famous.

i agree. Once season 3 and season 4 comes (who knows if there will be a season 4) there will probably be like 2-3 people who are really really good and the rest are either funny, pretty, weird but have not that good voices.

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

who knows? not a lot of people are watching this anymore. It would be pretty funny if Kevin Xie joined again. c[=. But i hope that the future seasons would have more people who actually like singing and not just going for the fame

and for there new show, when they had leehom as the guest. I was reading more comments, and i think it was really unfair how people were comparing leehom to xing guang bang. Because leehom is and ACTUALL singer already, and they were like saying leehom is the best. But i think they should really stop comparing cause it's really totally unfair. And what if one of the xing guang bang people read those comments, how would they feel? Really bad i believe

hmm anyone watch the latest ep of season 2?

judy's cousin (jeff pan?) got eliminated... anyways i think he doesnt sing that well =P

oo im liking lai ming wai more and more.... his hair is his trademark! haha ... did anyone watch the ep of kang xi when he and xiao jeng teng went on? they seem quite close... its weird cos no one really can make xiao jeng teng speak except for lai ming wai =P

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

hmm anyone watch the latest ep of season 2?

judy's cousin (jeff pan?) got eliminated... anyways i think he doesnt sing that well =P

oo im liking lai ming wai more and more.... his hair is his trademark! haha ... did anyone watch the ep of kang xi when he and xiao jeng teng went on? they seem quite close... its weird cos no one really can make xiao jeng teng speak except for lai ming wai =P

hmmm...i'm still learning the people's names....the only person i'm really sure of is diana and lai ming wai. But it's becoming easier cause there's less people =].

wow, only lai ming wai can make him speak? that's coool.

^ yeah did you watch that ep of Kang Xi? cos they work together in that restaurant... so they've become close. apparently, xiao jeng teng really likes lai ming wai's voice =)

theres another ep of Kang xi where they invited some of the original singers of the songs season 1 contestants sang throughout the competitions like 林志炫, 蕭煌奇, 李聖傑, 阿丹 (the composer for Bei Pan along with Gary Cao) and 阿米老师 (the guy who plays the piano for a lot of shows) . you should watch that~~ they all sang at least a song that xing guang bang sang before =) like 离人,背叛,痴心绝对,你是我的眼....

i felt kinda sorry for 蕭煌奇 cos hes blind... but hes kinda humourous in a way ... xiao s and cai kang yong kept on making fun of 阿丹 cos hes not good at singing and kept asking him bout his old relationship. it was that past relationship that gave ideas to him to compose the lyrics to Bei Pan...so i suppose that relationship was really deep? that song talks about his ex 林熙蕾apparently.

Guest lovefool

^ yeah did you watch that ep of Kang Xi? cos they work together in that restaurant... so they've become close. apparently, xiao jeng teng really likes lai ming wai's voice =)

theres another ep of Kang xi where they invited some of the original singers of the songs season 1 contestants sang throughout the competitions like 林志炫, 蕭煌奇, 李聖傑, 阿丹 (the composer for Bei Pan along with Gary Cao) and 阿米老师 (the guy who plays the piano for a lot of shows) . you should watch that~~ they all sang at least a song that xing guang bang sang before =) like 离人,背叛,痴心绝对,你是我的眼....

i felt kinda sorry for 蕭煌奇 cos hes blind... but hes kinda humourous in a way ... xiao s and cai kang yong kept on making fun of 阿丹 cos hes not good at singing and kept asking him bout his old relationship. it was that past relationship that gave ideas to him to compose the lyrics to Bei Pan...so i suppose that relationship was really deep? that song talks about his ex 林熙蕾apparently.

i watched that episode of kang xi lai le! i love LAI MING WEI ! i think he's the strongest guy in the competition. Who is 阿丹? Cause i thought the episode of kang xi was supposed to be the original singers of the songs that season 1 sang but what original song did he sing?

I don't know why zhou ding wei's cousin was very popular cause his voice was not that good...is next week still pk?

阿丹 is 曹格‘s friend who helped him compose the lyrics of 背叛。I guess 曹格 didnt go to that Kang xi episode is because he's currently living in HK so I guess they invited 阿丹 there for an exception! :P

Next week's ep is not PK anymore. They will sing in pairs

Guest shobe_show

So sorry! I'm not watching the season 2 of One Million Star anymore. It is so late and the singers right now don't really interest me but are they better than the season 1 singers?

But i'm watching the show of Xing Guang Pang. Really nice that they can see with the guest.

Guest vc1188

ugh this season is so disappointing. I don't think I can make a list of even ten contestants who are truly well-rounded in terms of their singing

Archived