超級星光大道 One Million Star

Guest marvey1214

Guest lovefool

during the finally episode they showed a brief zoom on some of the contestants in the audience...there was this argentina boy who looked so cute! but who knows if he sounds good.

yoga HAS put on some weight but i really think he looks alot better now then he did skinny

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stanly was 6th in the competition!!! just missed out on the top 5!!

to be honest, i like stanly's voice more than TM's! think he deserves to get the 5th place rather than him. he sings a bit like z chen!! =)

oh yeah 星光帮 will go on 我爱黑涩会 on monday and 模范棒棒堂 next weds/ thurs!

Guest Wonderland

^ And Stanly's cute too...personaity-wise. Always being teased about his height. >D

during the finally episode they showed a brief zoom on some of the contestants in the audience...there was this argentina boy who looked so cute! but who knows if he sounds good.

yoga HAS put on some weight but i really think he looks alot better now then he did skinny

He looked like Huang Zi Jiao (aka Xiao S ex-bf. he was a judge on the show for a few times...) when he was super thin....NOT a good look. I like his chubby and pale look....its so cute!! You just want to squeeze him...haha... :ph34r:

But Peter's changed alot toooo ~ he was sorta too shy before and weirdo looking. But now he's SUPER goodlooking. LOL The power of packaging. :mellow:

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

ahhh peter...he really makes me feel like princes and white horses whenever i see him

lol i like how he's all soft spoken and stuff

Guest marvey1214

i had watched the first epi of the season 2. not that great, dont know if its supposed to be like that. but i find some of those of who passed just count on their good looks. there was no voice with that x factor like aska and yoga. hope the season 2 wont dissapoint me. but nonetheless, i was not really expecting that there would be someone like aska who can bring our emotions from heaven to hell. i just hope that theze people would really be talented and not superficial. its ashame that Jing Teng refused to join the season 2 anymore, becoz if he joined, i would definitely watch from start to end. ,but hey if i'm him, why would i join again, i dont need to undergo that anymore, I'm a superstar already haha :)

during the finally episode they showed a brief zoom on some of the contestants in the audience...there was this argentina boy who looked so cute! but who knows if he sounds good.yoga HAS put on some weight but i really think he looks alot better now then he did skinny
sorry to dissapoint you but that argentinian.... cant sing. but he passed. at least he's an eye candy.

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

hey i have a question about aska right now

i heard right now he's going through some trouble but i didnt really understand (too busy eating a sandwich lol)

i know he's been having problems with managers and entertainment companies but is there anything else thats up?

theres this issue bout this article his sister posted on his blog....

ahh hope everything gets fixed sooon.... really want him to release an album.... doesnt matter what company he gets signed to.

Guest lulybonynsungie

yea something about he signed two contracts, one is with the company where everyone's in (the rest of the gang) and the other one is with another company one of his good friend(?) hooked him up with (something like that)

so the issue was which company's supposed to have him, and that was resolved a few days ago. the company that the gang's in decided to let Aska go

then a few days later, in response to all the stuff thats going, Aska's sister posted in her blog saying Aska got tricked into this (this being saying two contracts?) etc.

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

^thats awful!

i hope everything gets resolved and it doesn't hinder from making cds of his beautiful voice :D

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

i don't think that most season 2 people are as good as season one though. and the first episode of season 2...the people weren't very good. it was kind of a dissapointment to me that people who pked season 1 people...they come to enter the competition, but they didn't pass.

and

When i was watching this my grandma said that the people didn't look as good as season 1.

Guest marvey1214

its not finished yet, batch 2 of the top 100 will be shown on friday. hope there will be talented contestants to pass.

about aska, yeh he is kinda unlucky this time. so many issues about him. they said that the other company has syndicate background and because of that HIM decided to let him go. hope that this will be resolved soon, pls dont waste aska's golden voice. he must have his own single and album or all popularity will soon vanish.

then another veteran celebrity was put into the whole issue, and he even said that he will sue aska and his sister for making him look bad and using his fans to ignite war. I dont really understand this thing, if you read the news pls kindly post it here to share with everyone. that veteran's name is YU Tian.

Guest marvey1214

弟呀!你真傻 姊姊上部落格爆料:楊宗緯簽約 遭人設計

更新日期:2007/07/22 04:39 記者: 王雨晴/台北報導

華研唱片與楊宗緯無條件解約後,楊宗緯合約確定由中聯張忠信(空董)和許安進一起接管;在外界認為合約鬧雙包事件落幕時,楊宗緯的姊姊昨天凌晨卻在楊宗緯個人部落格上,以「弟呀!你真傻」為題,指弟弟和空董所簽合約是遭設局簽下。對此,空董解釋:「她有發言權利,但我們做我們的事。」

姊姊質疑空董與余天

楊宗緯姊姊質疑空董及余天在整件事所扮演的角色,寫下:「一句『我不放人,別來擋我財路』大哥的氣勢有,但大哥的尊嚴,我看不到…我是不懂演藝圈,但我知道演藝工會,工會到底是保護藝人,還是跟黑道掛勾…弟,我不相信,設局簽下的東西,會牽絆住你,回來吧!」

楊宗緯昨天參與陶子中天新節目「大學生了沒」錄影,證實此留言確實為姊姊所寫,他透露與空董兒子是認識很久的朋友,但他與空董6年裡見面不超過5次,甚至有3次見面都是近兩個月的事。

余天喊冤 空董說合法

對於姊姊在部落格的留言,楊宗緯均以苦笑帶過,也欲言又止的表示:「有些事情很難說。」節目中聊到暴力討債話題,他還回答:「你可以找中聯出來調解。」

余天昨天也不滿表示,當初空董為楊經紀約詢問他意見,他壓根與當事人沒碰過面,不明白怎麼會扯到他,「我剛才打電話給空董,問他怎麼回事,他說小孩子不懂事亂說話。」

空董昨天也再三表示,他和楊宗緯合約是在你情我願狀況簽下,「他讀法律的怎麼會不懂?」對於楊宗緯粉絲投書法院對抗他的舉動,他表示不便回答,但強調自己沒違法、也沒做壞事。

宗緯苦笑 準備當農夫

對於自己的未來,楊宗緯則笑說:「我不後悔歌聲被大家聽見,歷經過這一切後,我已經做好回家當農夫的準備,我家後面的菜園,好久沒人去翻土了。」

source : yahoo tw

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

弟呀!你真傻 姊姊上部落格爆料:楊宗緯簽約 遭人設計

更新日期:2007/07/22 04:39 記者: 王雨晴/台北報導

華研唱片與楊宗緯無條件解約後,楊宗緯合約確定由中聯張忠信(空董)和許安進一起接管;在外界認為合約鬧雙包事件落幕時,楊宗緯的姊姊昨天凌晨卻在楊宗緯個人部落格上,以「弟呀!你真傻」為題,指弟弟和空董所簽合約是遭設局簽下。對此,空董解釋:「她有發言權利,但我們做我們的事。」

姊姊質疑空董與余天

楊宗緯姊姊質疑空董及余天在整件事所扮演的角色,寫下:「一句『我不放人,別來擋我財路』大哥的氣勢有,但大哥的尊嚴,我看不到…我是不懂演藝圈,但我知道演藝工會,工會到底是保護藝人,還是跟黑道掛勾…弟,我不相信,設局簽下的東西,會牽絆住你,回來吧!」

楊宗緯昨天參與陶子中天新節目「大學生了沒」錄影,證實此留言確實為姊姊所寫,他透露與空董兒子是認識很久的朋友,但他與空董6年裡見面不超過5次,甚至有3次見面都是近兩個月的事。

余天喊冤 空董說合法

對於姊姊在部落格的留言,楊宗緯均以苦笑帶過,也欲言又止的表示:「有些事情很難說。」節目中聊到暴力討債話題,他還回答:「你可以找中聯出來調解。」

余天昨天也不滿表示,當初空董為楊經紀約詢問他意見,他壓根與當事人沒碰過面,不明白怎麼會扯到他,「我剛才打電話給空董,問他怎麼回事,他說小孩子不懂事亂說話。」

空董昨天也再三表示,他和楊宗緯合約是在你情我願狀況簽下,「他讀法律的怎麼會不懂?」對於楊宗緯粉絲投書法院對抗他的舉動,他表示不便回答,但強調自己沒違法、也沒做壞事。

宗緯苦笑 準備當農夫

對於自己的未來,楊宗緯則笑說:「我不後悔歌聲被大家聽見,歷經過這一切後,我已經做好回家當農夫的準備,我家後面的菜園,好久沒人去翻土了。」

source : yahoo tw

come somebody translate please?

i think its confirmed that HIM already let him go and 空董 has signed him officially now and they're gonna have a 记者会 soon.

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

yea....

i wanted aska to be part of HIM with all his friends that he was with throughout the competition.

Archived