超級星光大道 One Million Star

Guest marvey1214

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

Lucy I've never thought of it that way before

and you're right

those of xing guang bang have a long way to go and a lot of growing up to do (lol they're all like my age...makes me feel all unaccomplished and stuff) and lotsa hardships

i hope despite all that they don't get caught up in the celebrity of being famous and do what they loved to do from the beginning and that was sing

oh haha and i saw the dvd in taiwan my cousin bought the cd the first day it came out and we watched it later that night

xiao mei is hilarious...he makes me laugh each time i see him :P

all the contestants are pretty silly in my opinion

even though there are going to be other seasons i think the first season will always have a special place in people's heart..i mean look at american idol. i don't know any other american idol winner that is more famous than the very first: kelly clarkson and i don't remember any other season being as good as the very first

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marvey1214

i agree on your point. they would have a long way to go. the media is always asking them, so whats next for you guys? but really you cant answer that because we dont know whats gonna happen next. but for now, only yoga and aska are sure to release an album for the next two yrs. yoga won so he has a record contract, and aska who was so popular, that after he quit the competiition he was immediately called by HIM's boss to sign for a contract and was said to release one by this yr's october.

I was worried also for the other contestants, because even though they are popular right now, lets admit it, not all of them are suitable to be celebrities. LIke An Bo Zeng, who keep on being shy, nervous and tends to forget his lines. And TM who have a talent for composing songs but singing... he got a long way to go.

lets just wish them success.

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

^amen to that!

i like an bo zeng i think he has an amazing voice but the poor thing just gets so flustered

wow so aska is going to release an album before yoga? you dun think fans will compare the albums do you? i sure hope not they are good singers in their own right...like they have different styles comparing would be unfair in my opinion

just a question did yoga get signed to HIM too?

Guest Wonderland

Hahaha. That boy is so funny!

Reporter: 'Has your stomach exploded yet??'

Yoga: 'My stomach won't explode! *eat eat* if I keep eating and eating and my stomach BANG explodes won't I just die?? -__-^ What kind of question is that~ can u be a reporter with questions like exploding stomaches???=DD'

*Peter eats and guffaws @ side*

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

you have a point about their lives. I wonder what the next season would be like.......like the people and their talents. But the people now that are famous...aren't going to be famous for long, there's a lot more season's a ahead, more and more people show up, and the less the people now would show up...and least famous they will be. But either way, i'm gonna support all of them all the time and hope them good luck in their future lives. And at least they have experienced a little about being famous.

just hooked on to this show not long....

and juz finished watching the 1st 2 episodes... long way to go b4 i watch the finals...

im deeply attracted to zhou ding wei (judy chou) *oh my why does he has sucha a femimine name?

ohhhh but he is extremely cool!!!!

randomly saw he singing rain's sad tango and dong bang shin gi's hug....

im totally shocked!!!!

Guest lovefool

Yoga: 'My stomach won't explode! *eat eat* if I keep eating and eating and my stomach BANG explodes won't I just die?? -__-^ What kind of question is that~ can u be a reporter with questions like exploding stomaches???=DD'

THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY WHEN I SAW THAT!!!! I love yoga's acting out how his tummy will explode and how hes like "tummy explode...and you are a reporter?" hahahha!!! he's so cute!!!

IS SEASON 2 GOING TO AIR A LONG TIME FROM NOW or is it like it's going to be on next week ?

Guest lulybonynsungie

hahah thats cute, i went back to watch the beginning episodes and yea he did gain a lot lol but so cute, he eats like me nonstop..

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

^it starts tomorrow? that soon??

wow they're really milking it for all its worth huh

i guess past contestants cant go on it huh

too bad

i liked the lil boy lol

yoga is so cute.. loves eating so much!! that exploding stomache thing cracked me up!! lol

season 2 really airs tmr? that fast?

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

he is always eating did you hear what he had for dinner

and during that time you see him chowing down again --;

lol it's okay...i love food too especially in taiwan haah

Guest marvey1214

hav you heard? they will have a new show in zhong shi called "Xing Guang TOng Xue Hui" Besically what they do is introduce the season2 members so the people will know them. It will show wednesday.

TM has a brief guesting in " 18 jing bu jing".

Aska having problem with managers, two companies are like hagging for him.

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

have yet to catch the new season yet is it out on youtube :D

poor aska...i hope the conflict smooths out so he can get down to singing hehe

Guest Wonderland

I miss our lovely season 1'ers~ I hope season 2 contestants are hilariously funny on-stage too. I watched the first episode but I find the earlier episodes are never as good since you're not really attatched to the contestants. =(

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

man i know the same feeling

lol

i really REALLY liked the top 10 finalists of the season 1

heard that the top 3 of the finalists (yoga, judy and peter) and xiao xu (stanly) all got signed to HIM.

ahh hope Aska gets signed to HIM rather than the other company!!

Guest lulybonynsungie

^ i think stanly sings really well...i always enjoy his singing, sometimes more than yoga's!!

isnt he pretty high up there...like 6 or 7? not exactly sure

Archived