超級星光大道 One Million Star

Guest marvey1214

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vc1188

I've been watching season 2 but because I'm too lazy to keep track of all these contestants, I kind of just want to wait until they've gotten to the top 10 haha. This season has A LOT more girls! But I guess that could change as they reach top 10.

by the way, I feel like I'm one of few who really likes Lu Xue Rui (Joshua) from season 1. why is thiiis?! I think he is adorable, funny, and talented all-around

Guest lulybonynsungie

by the way, I feel like I'm one of few who really likes Lu Xue Rui (Joshua) from season 1. why is thiiis?! I think he is adorable, funny, and talented all-around

i liked him alot, too. I think some of his performances are pretty awesome, i think his skills and voice are amazing. I actually liked everyone from top 10

Guest atsirac

魏如昀 - i like her a lot! she's got the same surname as me! hahaha. i really think she's cool, got attitude and can compose and sing! i hope she makes it!

my friend really likes xiao mei!! haha i think hes very bright and sings well r&b songs!!

i quite like xiao xu (stanley) these days...i think hes so funny and cute! haha

but yeah i liked them all (top10) hehe

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

haha i like xiao mei a lot too

i really liked the top 10 ^^

they're sucha cool buncha people

with their own individuality ^^

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

i liked him alot, too. I think some of his performances are pretty awesome, i think his skills and voice are amazing. I actually liked everyone from top 10

omg, me too. A lot of people like him. He's so funny. But i also like the other top ten. and noot only xiao mei, but also xiao xu c[=.

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

i wonder if there'll be girls that win go into the finals this time, like, the first place second place and third place and fourth place

Guest marvey1214

is that just a special or will it be a new show that will show again next wednesday?

its their new show, it will be showing every wednesday 930pm onwards. what i know is that their next guests will be tank and "dong li huo che" the two guys who have long hair.

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

its their new show, it will be showing every wednesday 930pm onwards. what i know is that their next guests will be tank and "dong li huo che" the two guys who have long hair.

0_0 ooo, tank <3

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

thanks for the update marvey1214 (I never learned your name) I'm Kris

lol

I'm glad that they have a new show to promote themselves because I was afraid season 2 might steal some spotlight you know?

Guest vc1188

Do you guys know where I can find mp3 recordings of the season 1 contestants' performances? I was at last.fm and noticed that some listeners had the songs

Guest marvey1214

thanks for the update marvey1214 (I never learned your name) I'm Kris

lol

I'm glad that they have a new show to promote themselves because I was afraid season 2 might steal some spotlight you know?

oh hi, i'm julia :D

i have a gossip guys, i went to unofficial forum (wretch) of the batch 2. everyone was like so angry when they learned that 方志友 was like in the top 26 and it seems that shes going nowhere and will be still in the top 20. they're like" shes not talented, cant sing and even offtune, its unfair for those who was kicked out and yet she still is in the competition"

even i dont like her, i know its cruel but i just dont like those talented to be kicked out in favor for a 17 yr old girl who only knows what to do is to sing amatuer songs and act cute in front of the camera and even has so many scenes with her mother and her sister crying.. OMG thats so unfair to the others.

if youre watching the season 2, you'll probably notice how long it seems that the camera was on her , mother and her sister crying/

wow, i'm so bad. anyway, juz want to express an opinion here, the judges are blind.

here's an article regarding this issue:

星光狀況多 評審互嗆 機器出包

更新日期:2007/08/13 07:10 記者:記者王雅蘭/台北報導

中視「超級星光大道」狀況連連,17歲參賽者方志友是網友砲轟焦點,即使被評審黃小琥點名「應該去演偶像劇」,最後還是過關,昨天評審給分數燈機器出狀況、氣氛緊繃下,也出現評審袁惟仁、張宇互嗆的火藥味畫面。

方志友一路過關到前26強,許多認為她唱不好的網友,甚至連上周留下她的黃韻玲一起罵,還有網友譏方志友人氣直追楊宗緯。昨天方志友和賴銘偉對唱,陶子似有意滅火,重申節目主旨是「選擇可以出片、有星味的人」,說方志友人緣好受歡迎,張宇稱讚方志友開頭轉音唱得不錯,一曲「傻瓜與野丫頭」15分過關後又再衝為17分。

但新評審黃小琥除在評歌時建議方志友該去演偶像劇,最後又點名她要多努力,因為參賽者除了要有人緣,更要有聲緣,聲音好還是很重要,顯然和其他評審意見不合。

黃小琥評審嚴格,昨天節目一開錄就氣氛緊張,後來才發現評審分數按燈機器出問題,參賽者曾沛慈和江舟航分數從13、15到14分,讓本來以為已經過關的參賽者愣在台上,情緒起伏難平。另一對高學歷林宜融、劉軒蓁演唱後,張宇用自己最近看了一本運動書來批評劉軒蓁,把她說哭了,袁惟仁忍不住說:「我從來沒有那麼討厭你的說法。」火藥味十足。

方媽媽談到方志友被網友攻擊,忍不住心疼,眼泛淚光說:「我們都不看那些…她來參加、看看明星就好,有沒有過關,我們沒有太在意。」黃韻玲表示,方志友甜美、有星味,有如一張白紙,是有可塑性的,她不在乎網友說什麼,評審本來就是主觀意見。

張惠妹昨天和蕭敬騰登「星光」演唱「一眼瞬間」,陶子訪問時拿蕭敬騰經常放空、玩麥克風為話題,說他:「人生真不公平,才來3次就紅成巨星…」陶子話一轉,說蕭敬騰15歲就努力學樂器,叫他學阿吉仔,唱「命運的吉他」。

蕭敬騰唱完下台後,經紀人SUMME說:「這都沒有事先講,我嚇一跳。」蕭敬騰笑笑說:「感覺…還好呀,就唱嘛。」蕭敬騰昨天也替他「天秤座」餐廳駐唱好友賴銘偉加油,張惠妹也給同村黃美珍打氣。

source: yahoo tw

yeah i noticed the camera was really long when it came to 方志友. even her sister came onto stage and cried....to support her sister when she learnt that her sister was still running in the competition!

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

oh i hate it when shows do that...she's just tugging at heartstrings cus she's cute...i mean taiwan is in the whole cute faze right now...so if you're cute and girly you get famous whereas people with actual talent get thrown aside

hopefully there are others in taiwan that are like us here who know better and want her out as well lol

Guest lulybonynsungie

yea honestly she doesnt sing very well and if it's the case like they said, they're looking for a person with a STAR-QUALITY, then Judy should have won the competition in the last batch. (I do love yoga and think he won fair and square) cuz it seemed like Judy was a more well-rounded competitor....i really hope they're focusing on her cuz of some unfair reasons...i'd be very disappointed with the show...

Guest xxhannahxchangxx

yeah, it is kkind of unfair. but at least it's not that mean that we say this thing. Cause if you see other forums and search up some news on youtube, or something, it's always saying that people are cursing the competition and stuff.

Anyways, i was think that we can all introduce ourselves a little so we all know each other better. (also so we don't have to ask each other our names =.=)

I'm Hannah. I was born in taipei, taiwan. I enjoy reading a lot, and also singing, but i don't think i'm very talented at it.

Guest lovefool

I love watching singing show where people sing live and i think it's so nice to have this show so popular because it finally gives people with talent to make it in the music industry in taiwan then artists with no talent but has a cute look or whatever..

i'm watching season 2 of star avenue now (thank god my mom got satellite) and i already have favorites!! my favorite girl contestants are

黃美珍 (

)

^i like to watch her cause she looks so experienced on stage and sings with so much emotion and plus she's a rocker chick..and i love her eyemakeup SHE WOULD HAVE TO BE MY FAVORITE OUR OF EVERYONE INCLUDING THE GUYS)

~魏如昀 (

)

^i love how she's not afraid to talk about her religion and she has major talent as well)

~戴安娜 (

)

^She's so fun! I saw her a lonnggggg timeeee ago on super sunday on this segment where they make you over and they made her into a girly girl..guess that didn't work out. but she has such a nice voice.

AND THE GUYS!!!

~ 辛巴 (

)

^awesome voice and he's very cute lol

~賴銘偉 (

)

^i think he sings very well and has a nice tone plus i love taiwanese songs and he sings taiwanese songs very well)

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO ELSE I LIKED...BUT ANYWAYS HOPE THEY DO WELL DURING THE NEXT ROUND!

....in reguards to the 17 year old girl...i didn't think she sang bad though i thought she had a nice voice like those (rainie yang, cyndi wang) voices. I don't know why people are hating on her.

I feel kind of bad for her now that she has people already talking badly about her online. It's not her fault that the cameraman focuses alot on her mom and her family you know.

.....BUT i prefer that she doesn't make it into the top 10..she has a cute voice but alot of other contestants are way better is all i'm saying.

Guest lulybonynsungie

^ well i dont think ppl hate her per se....its just she prolly needs to work harder to prove that she deserves her place right now, u know how fans can get aggressive these days

Archived