Miss Korea 2007, Honey Lee Pics

Guest darkmagii

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookievang

DAMN just loook at how she freaken ROCKKK those SK telecom photos and those tommyhilfiger pants. dannnggg she is soo freaken BEAUTIFUL. gosh i love her more and more and more. she freaken AWESOME

Guest ilovesongyoona

Is it just me? or does she kind of resemble Kim Ah Joong from "200 Pounds Beauty". I'm just saying.

They could be like sisters or something.

Oh, and for the 1 Millionth time....She's Hot!!!!!!!

Guest rinrin88

Is it just me? or does she kind of resemble Kim Ah Joong from "200 Pounds Beauty". I'm just saying.

They could be like sisters or something.

Oh, and for the 1 Millionth time....She's Hot!!!!!!!

i dont really see it, i think honey is waaaaay prettier :P

Guest darkmagii

i dont really see it, i think honey is waaaaay prettier :P

I agree if you want to compare her to anyone....it should be to Hyori Lee or Song Hye Kyo cuz anyone else is no competition she is simply the most gorgeous woman in the world

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darkmagii

omfg long time since i've checked this thread but dayum i love Honey Lee pls keep this beautiful pictures of Honey coming!!

DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE

Guest crystallizedtear

honey is soo pretty lol. and she seems like a genuinely nice girl. i'm glad she got so much support from everybody =) next to song hye kyo and kim tae hee, honey lee is one of the prettiest girls of korea in my opinion~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweet_hunny

BUMP :lol:!

Well I really hate it when people think Honey had surgery even though she isn't and here's this timeline pics of her where she looks pretty much the same but younger and you definately mature when you're older but she had baby fat back then but still looks pretty amazing :D.

timelinerr5.jpg

Archived