Miss Korea 2007, Honey Lee Pics

Guest darkmagii

Guest rinrin88

13137798.png

02dbc8b9.png from the show's website :D anyone has any new news on her? i wish i could read and understand korean so i can read the articles i stumble on

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shronie_x3

wow she is so freakin gorgeous. definitely one of the prettiest korean women, imo. it`s a close tie between her and kim tae hee.

Guest darkmagii

wow she is so freakin gorgeous. definitely one of the prettiest korean women, imo. it`s a close tie between her and kim tae hee.

ironic how they are best friends in University

Guest rinrin88

just some miscellaneous pics of her which i dont think have been posted (i could be wrong)

081a5dd2.jpg328578c4.jpg5c8b4e8b.jpg68406dc9.jpge23ff0e7.jpg

she's on the right-most part :P

ad921c00.jpg

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

wow Honey Lee is a new model for Tommy Hilfigher dayum that's hawt

cool, shes hot. is the ad going to be in the U.S.?

Guest Vino de Jerez

i think she looks prettier without the tonnes of make-up. with the tonnes of make-up, she looks like a Asian Caucasian to me.

Guest xoxocalibounce

Honey is soooo gorgeous. (: Like a barbie doll, except WAYYY prettier.

Some picture I found on Korea Yahoo images:

52deq91.jpg

Guest rinrin88

52deq91.jpg

OHHHH, is that new? whats it for? :D

oh and one more pic of her in an awards show (i think)

20070829093113821e7_095054_0.jpg

52deq91.jpg

hotttt DAYAM!!! not that i think about it, she kind of looks like adriana lima. her eyes especially. very exotic. :blush:

It's a bit irritating that people are saying "she should have won, she's gorgeous, way prettier than miss japan" Miss Universe is based on more than beauty people. Obviously Miss Japan had something more than beauty that kept her apart from the rest. I'm not disagreeing with anyone because I haven't seen the actual event but you can't base something like this on just looks.

Anyways she's really gorgeous, I have to agree with everyone there. Her body is really toned. What I love about her most is that she pulls off both the sexy & cute look so well.

Guest hunhyung

It's a bit irritating that people are saying "she should have won, she's gorgeous, way prettier than miss japan" Miss Universe is based on more than beauty people. Obviously Miss Japan had something more than beauty that kept her apart from the rest. I'm not disagreeing with anyone because I haven't seen the actual event but you can't base something like this on just looks.

Anyways she's really gorgeous, I have to agree with everyone there. Her body is really toned. What I love about her most is that she pulls off both the sexy & cute look so well.

in other words, she should have won.

Archived