B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest suejinners

her next album is RUMORED to be pushed back to 2007 because of her doing activities in China. its just a RUMOR. nothings official yet

but i think it might be good for her because then her fans in korea will anticipate the album more and lots of people will end up buying her album ^^ but im gonna miss her if its true~

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Platinum

she won one with 'Atlantic Princess'

KTH <3

ur sooo wrong... she won with No. 1

the Seoul and SBS Dae Sangs...

the rest were bon sangs... kbs snubbed her last yr... :angry:

her next album is RUMORED to be pushed back to 2007 because of her doing activities in China. its just a RUMOR. nothings official yet

but i think it might be good for her because then her fans in korea will anticipate the album more and lots of people will end up buying her album ^^ but im gonna miss her if its true~

I heard about that too. 2007 is so long from now though.

Well I hope she takes a break. She needs it.

ur sooo wrong... she won with No. 1

the Seoul and SBS Dae Sangs...

the rest were bon sangs... kbs snubbed her last yr... :angry:

crap~ i mean't no.1 :P

2002년 12월 6일 서울가요대상 '대상'

2002년 12월 29일 SBS가요대전 '대상'

KTH <3

Guest inamorata.<3

She's really pretty and I respect her for what she's done so far in her career, however, I'm not that big of a fan of her's.

Guest jinjin<3

I haven't been following her career in Japan so I don't know much about her success there even though I heard she's now one of the most popular. What kinda image does she have in Japan? Has she met all the 'big' stars? Who did she meet?

I haven't been following her career in Japan so I don't know much about her success there even though I heard she's now one of the most popular. What kinda image does she have in Japan? Has she met all the 'big' stars? Who did she meet?

her image in japan is the same as her image in korea.

KTH <3

but i think she's more focus with her korean album this year....she done alot of performances....i think she's gonna win sumthing...best female singer...maybe....

Anyone know how's her new japan single Dakishimeru doin at oricon chart???

but she only performed for 2 months in Korea. She performed G.O.T and Moto for 3 weeks each.

KTH <3

her korean image is slightly more edgy than her japanese image.

in Korea she definitely tries different styles like her GOT or Moto style with her camouflage pants, skull shirt, skull hat.

in Japan, she has a very very very girly image. with the exception of the Rock with you and ID Peace B phases.

i hope its jus a rumor

KTH <3

Guest pinklegirl007

Boa has been working non stop, making albums and singles, back and forth in Japan and Korea.

Once she's finished with a album in Korea, she says, Avex calls her to get ready for the next single, vise versa. Even though she's tired, she says, she never complains too much because it makes her feel more tired. She says she wants to rest and spend time with friends and family, but her management always promises "as soon as we finish this album"....... She finally said in a Japanese article that she wants to really wants to take some time off and stood up to management, saying she wants a real break as soon as she's done with her next single, "Dakishimeru"!!

Good for her!!! She needs a break!

Archived