B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha;; i ahve all of her albums on my comp; but O_O im working on getting her CDs.;; haha so far i have her 4th & 5th and Japanese 2nd (Valenti).. buying 3.5 and Love & Honesty from someone on soompi.. and O_O; will order more later; xD;;

Guest VitaDolce*

BOA ... your still my no. 1 !!!

sigh* im so jealous of her. she's young, beautiful and got one h3ll of a career

Me too ... but I still love her ^_^

I have all her DVD except the best of soul cocert DVD ^^

haha;; i ahve all of her albums on my comp; but O_O im working on getting her CDs.;; haha so far i have her 4th & 5th and Japanese 2nd (Valenti).. buying 3.5 and Love & Honesty from someone on soompi.. and O_O; will order more later; xD;;

true supporter~ :)

KTH <3

Guest l33mimi

Its hard keeping up with the Japanese Singles, im missing like a bunch, but i do have

all the Albums and the DVD concerts. If i were to get all the singles, i would be broke

already. -__-

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

She's the new face for Korea's national health project. She'll be promoting all natural products and such.

Guest huang4389

Planning on getting her calander. Anyone else getting it? it so expensive though but worth if for me since i have to study in my room everyday plus need a calendar to keep track of my due dates/special event days might as well get something i like since ill be using it the whole next year.

Guest GUCCI QUEEN

I love that girl.

She blew me away with her "Don't Start Now" debut clip.

I still think No.1 was her best "period" of her career.

Guest j'dore*

dude i love boa =]

she's mad pretty & such a great dancerr

she's like the same height as me o_o

but it's kk b/c she's taller than my sis, who's the same age

hmmm...i don't have a fav song of boa. i like majority of them x]

Archived