B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *lyrynne*

OMG!! yey! there's a thread!! i really love her sooo much... i rmember there's a soompi member here her ID was xxthe_next_BoAxx... i chatted with her like last month or two... she's really talented coz she sang for me she's like boa but i still think that no one can be better than BoA....

mah fave song is

my prayer and love letter... ETC...

i made a thread about fave BoA songs last month... using mah old username...

She's like 5'2"-5'3"

ur joking right? :huh: she's like barely 5 ft, mai friends saw her at the airport when she came to Maryland a few year back...

her voice is getting better... but it's so trained... she should have had a naturally good voice. still in dancin she does well, her my prayer video is when i started to respect all that she's done. i've loved her since her 1st album came out and even bought the cd once i watched her on some music show...

Shine We Are, the japanese version gets me pumped up...

since she's a really talented dancer, when i make dance cds... most of her songs are on it! ^^

Guest bubblyhyunghee

BoA is an amazing singer. She is one of the hardest working singers ever. I luv her songs and her dancing is amazing. Boa Jjang!!!

Gosh, I never knew that she is a year younger than me!

I recently saw a clip of her celebrating her 5th year in the industry, it means that she has been a singer since 14???

I've just started listening to her music... First, it's No.1.. then, I saw her "Girls on Top" mv and I love it! Now, I just can't stop listening to If You Were Here!!

I'm searching for her older songs, so feel free to give me your recommendations!!

Archived