~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest v0.0v

Kim ok bin was born in 1986 which makes her qualified as a "princess" ? lol. I know she looks older than what she is.

Guest nhetski

PLEASE LET'S ALL BE MATURED FANS HERE AND STOP BASHING OTHER ACTRESSES! THEY ARE ALL GOOD IN THEIR OWN WAYS (THAT'S WHY THEY ARE NOMINATED AS SOOMPI QUEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE).

don't do unto others what u don't want others to do unto u.

Let's just relax, calm down and support our choices ok?

Go YEH!

Guest darkmagii

c'mon guys Vote for Honey Lee!!1 she put korea back on the map in terms of national beauties all around the world!! =) i think Honey Lee should get more credit than most others in terms of accomplishments keke

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Going by the theme which is elegant and Song Hye Gyo to me is the most elegant and naturally beautiful out of all these ladies.

It looks like we may get a repeat of last year with the same 3 finalists. <_<

Guest eijsr

YEH cannot be in the lead. sorry IMO she is just overrated -__-. GO SHK!! i'm cheering on for Han Ga In and Kim Tae Hee as well.

Guest ohhreallynow

I'm not a fan of Song Hye Gyo but I voted for her because the theme is elegance and I see elegance oozing out of her

YEH cannot be in the lead. sorry IMO she is just overrated -__-. GO SHK!! i'm cheering on for Han Ga In and Kim Tae Hee as well.

wow how many people have to say no bashing.. just if u have nothing good to say about any of the celebs dont say it at all...

& yeh IS in the lead... u may say she's overrated but a lot of people say shg is overrated too.. so i guess the TOP 2 queens are overrated.. hahaha. but i think the word OVERRATED is overrated. everyone uses that word once a star gets super popular. there's a REASOn why they are super popular or "overrated", & the ones who dont like the celeb just calls the stars overrated...

Archived