~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

Guest joonieballoonie

I was torn between Han Ga In and Lee Hanui - they're both so beautiful, and the last few months have been really good for their careers. (Even though it looks like Song Hye Gyo or Yoon Eun Hye will win this round <_< Yoon Eun Hye's really more cute than beautiful to me.) Lee Da Hae would probably have been my third choice.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruthie08

excuse me but...this is somewhat a stupid competition due to the fact that it's biased...putting a past winner in a competition over and over again doesn't make it a competition at all so before you start calling me out look at the straight facts...if you think it's a fair competition on even playing field than that's your own opinion. I'm not saying the past winner is ugly or not deserving or anything but i believe that being a past winner alrdy gives you that glory. I believe that this competition should give other newcomers a chance so they dont have to go up against the powerhouse that was once a past winner

this is just my 2cents but i believe Honey Lee should win becuz she is a 1 time thing...i dont believe she will be popular after this year since she only entered the pageant for 1 year...unless she becomes an actress and keeps her popularity up with ongoing support of her undying fans, otherwise it'll be hard for her to win later on. but people like SHK and YEH who were past winners should just give it a rest cuz they've won before and alrdy have the title no point winning it over and over again making it a biased and less fun competition for everyone else....

i guess ur a new member of the soompi community... coz u have no idea about this competition

1st YEH never won soompi queen before

2nd most of the nominees have been nominated before so who are u calling NEWCOMERS?? and plus most of the nominees are powerhouse and well established in soompi whatever happens lee honey will be against someone that's hard to beat...

3rd i didnt said that this is unbiased and fair the soompi community and the poll speaks for itself!

4th if u believe that this is a biased and stupid then why even bother to vote and made comments

JUST MY TWO CENTS>>>> GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT, OKIES?

Guest darkmagii

i guess ur a new member of the soompi community... coz u have no idea about this competition

1st YEH never won soompi queen before

2nd most of the nominees have been nominated before so who are u calling NEWCOMERS?? and plus most of the nominees are powerhouse and well established in soompi whatever happens lee honey will be against someone that's hard to beat...

3rd i didnt said that this is unbiased and fair the soompi community and the poll speaks for itself!

4th if u believe that this is a biased and stupid then why even bother to vote and made comments

JUST MY TWO CENTS>>>> GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT, OKIES?

newcomers as in....never won before but i guess it's a misunderstanding since i wasn't very clear on that but plz...let's be civil here i'm not trying to stir up sh!t....

Guest yum yum dimsum

i think the ones that should be on the list should be the ones who made headlines during the last half of 2006 and first half of 2007 and very active during those times.

like Cannes winner Jeon Do Yeon, and yeah of course Kim Ah Joong and Lee Honey

Guest SweetSerein

my vote goes to...my beautiful song hye gyo..yoon eun hye rocks too..she's my second fav. celeb.

Guest fifiz

Wow...I didn't know Yoon Eun Hye had so many fans...

I voted for Kim Tae Hee. She will always be the best in my opinion, even if she's not the greatest actress.

I also like Song Hye Kyo, but I don't think she should win again.

I wouldn't mind if Eugene or Hyori won this year either.

Guest mistresstigress

Lee Honey, she makes Korea proud. Not only is she pretty and intelligent, she has a good personality as well. I would've chosen song hye gyo, yes again because her beauty is very soft but you know..she already had the priviledge of the title before.

I voted for Yoon Eun-Hye...even before she started her career acting in Goong...I have always like her in Baby V.O.X.

Since her debut from Goong...I have like her even more. Something about her attracts me...maybe her down to earth personality but also her strength and determination.

I am not bashing Song Hye-Kyo or anything... Sure she is pretty and talented...however there is something about her that doesnt attract me too much. For some reason I think she is overrated...I like her in Full House...but that is the only drama or movie I have seen her in...so I can't comment much...

Maybe...because I don't see Song Hye-Kyo with dark eye make-up and hence don't find her attractive. Girls with dark eye make-up attracts me even more. With Yoon-Hye I have seen many pictures with dark eye make-up and therefore find her attractive. If there was Jeon Ji-Hyun...my vote would have gone to her...I love that girl!!!

Guest kim08

I'll vote for YEH...hahaha,,,i like her and i dont want to argue to anyone here,,,

YEH rocks....her pic in the first page was cool..whooohooo,,,,cool,,

to all YEH fan lets vote for her,,,...

Guest darkmagii

I'll vote for YEH...hahaha,,,i like her and i dont want to argue to anyone here,,,

YEH rocks....her pic in the first page was cool..whooohooo,,,,cool,,

to all YEH fan lets vote for her,,,...

damn YEH and her Baby VOX cuteness!!! but still....everyone support HONEY LEE plz!!!

Honey Lee has accomplished a lot this Year for Korea so let's show her some appreciation!!

Guest darkmagii

Kim Tae Hee, Honey Lee and Han Ye Seul! :lol:

wow YEH fans...slow down she's leading by a HUGE margin rofl this is alrdy game over lol

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

Seriously SHK fans should vote, shut up and leave this thread.

And I agree past winners should not be on the same annual polls again, maybe you can make a honour roll for them or something like that.

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

I love SHK, but a new queen would be refreshing.

I love YEH and she always looks very mature and elegant in her photo shoots.

So I voted for her.

Archived