~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberry_hit

ah so hard..my heart is torn between SHK, BoA and YEH....ahhh..but i picked SHK her beauty is too suitable for this tittle

Guest icefrostedd

for me it's one and only kim tae hee :D although the rest are undeniably talented and pretty but kth is still the best!xD

Guest darkmagii

ah so hard..my heart is torn between SHK, BoA and YEH....ahhh..but i picked SHK her beauty is too suitable for this tittle

Honey Lee is more suited for the title IMHO hehehz

Guest ruthie08

i know what you mean..

i adore both song hye kyo and yoon eun hye but sometimes people can get mean with their comments..

and please people for someone who has been in the acting industry for 11 years and starting out as one of the almost-to-be called extras SHK is so not overrated..she has climbed her way to fame

she's worth everything she has now

sorry im so sick of the overrated thing..

i think its so unfair

thank you! and guys, dont get it started again...im sooo tired of the overrated thing! is this the way u want put a person down for the benefit of the person u voted???...seriously??!!! its so pathetic and lame...

Geez people...Don't get so overworked over this competition, it's just a competition, it's not like it dignifies or proves anything about our "queen."

I think that people should simply vote for who they want and not give little side comments about another certain actress/singer being overrated, it's not necessary. Just talk about your vote; not about the other candidates.

please...amen to that!

yea it was on an information source saying how Korea was amazing this year to have gotten to the top5 since 19 years ago when it was iuno....1988? yea it was quite an amazing accomplishment for Honey Lee and that's why i think she should be Soompi Queen since she was THAT close to Miss Universe but didn't quite get it due to her crappy Translator =(

and honestly...take the past winners off this stupid competition...it ain't a competition if there are past winners in it....too biased

oh no! what are u calling stupid??? then u shouldnt have clicked this thread and made a remark if u think this is a STUPID COMPETITION? probably, U HAVE NO IDEA how much effort, hardwork and patience was put into this to get it started...i feel sorry for u for not realizing it! i guess U WILL NEVER KNOW....but please just give at least a little respect and credit to the person who've been doing it for the past years. thats it!

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i think i like yoon eunhye more than song hyekyo.

she has caught my attention more than shk did now..

you can tell yeh is getting more beautiful and beautiful each time she appears, she deserves the title. :)

come on now, someone new. :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

seriously whoever is admin of this thread....should take off past Queens....in pageants you can only enter once not over and over again....that just makes ppl biased on votes so it makes no sense to keep putting them up for a competition...it simply screams out no competition at all

I agree you kind of have a point there, but... this isn't a REAL competition and of course popularity isn't fair (it's even less fair on the internet).

If these actresses worked hard this year, I don't see why they shouldn't get the recognition for it. SHK & YEH both had major activities this year so their hard work should not go unnoticed. This isn't a bandwagon competition where people will automatically vote for the ones who are winning. I'm sure they have a mind of their own to know who they want to vote for and not let the results affect their decision.

Just vote and move on.

My vote goes to SHK because she worked hard to bring Hwang Jini to life on the big screen. She had to endure freezing cold weather in the dangerous terrains of N. Korea, wear a HUGE head dress for 5+ hours, learn how to dance and speak the traditional way, etc. I'm only sad that I don't live in S. Korea so I could go watch her movie :tears: .

Guest kayem7289

I don't think that the topic starter can really take any nominees off the list now, especially since 1000+ votes have been casted and to edit the post would erase all the results thus far. Unless an administrator finds out a way to take them out and keep the votes in :unsure:...

Why did you have to put Yoon Eunhye, Song Hyego and Honey Lee in this poll? It was so hard, but I would have to say my loyalties lie with Yoon Eunhye. Second would be Honey Lee and then Song Hyego.

Yoon Eunhye is winning right now... GO YEH! :D

Guest Senorita_

So hard to choose, between Ivy, BoA, Yoon Euh Hye, Hyori and Lee Da Hae. But i chose Hyori. But goodluck to the the rest! Go Yoon Euh Hye! Yur a perfect princess and queen!

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

no it's not....not if they decide to take SHG off since she's been nominated too many times and it's just become a biased vote for her.... =) hope the admin makes the right decision and takes SHG off and whoever was a past winner as well

^ That.

Eugene, BoA <3

I like Kim Ah Joong and Kim Ok Bin too.

And my Doona unni is not even on the list.

Guest darkmagii

thank you! and guys, dont get it started again...im sooo tired of the overrated thing! is this the way u want put a person down for the benefit of the person u voted???...seriously??!!! its so pathetic and lame...

please...amen to that!

oh no! what are u calling stupid??? then u shouldnt have clicked this thread and made a remark if u think this is a STUPID COMPETITION? probably, U HAVE NO IDEA how much effort, hardwork and patience was put into this to get it started...i feel sorry for u for not realizing it! i guess U WILL NEVER KNOW....but please just give at least a little respect and credit to the person who've been doing it for the past years. thats it!

excuse me but...this is somewhat a stupid competition due to the fact that it's biased...putting a past winner in a competition over and over again doesn't make it a competition at all so before you start calling me out look at the straight facts...if you think it's a fair competition on even playing field than that's your own opinion. I'm not saying the past winner is ugly or not deserving or anything but i believe that being a past winner alrdy gives you that glory. I believe that this competition should give other newcomers a chance so they dont have to go up against the powerhouse that was once a past winner

this is just my 2cents but i believe Honey Lee should win becuz she is a 1 time thing...i dont believe she will be popular after this year since she only entered the pageant for 1 year...unless she becomes an actress and keeps her popularity up with ongoing support of her undying fans, otherwise it'll be hard for her to win later on. but people like SHK and YEH who were past winners should just give it a rest cuz they've won before and alrdy have the title no point winning it over and over again making it a biased and less fun competition for everyone else....

Guest Coffee_Prince_1

but people like SHK and YEH who were past winners should just give it a rest cuz they've won before and alrdy have the title no point winning it over and over again making it a biased and less fun competition for everyone else....

For your information Yoon Eun Hye has never won soompi queen before so get your facts straight before you say things.

Guest darkmagii

well then it's a proven fact that she will win this year amirite?!?! so i believe it's only fair that she isn't in the competition for next year just stating what i think should be fair to make this a more fun and welcoming competition no hard feelings friendly jesture here..

Guest Coffee_Prince_1

well then it's a proven fact that she will win this year amirite?!?! so i believe it's only fair that she isn't in the competition for next year just stating what i think should be fair to make this a more fun and welcoming competition no hard feelings friendly jesture here..

And so what if say she wins this year? She was never soompi queen before so she deserves the chance at the crown just like everyone else.

It seems you have so much hard feeling against YEH and SHG. This is only a competition. May the best girl win.

Guest darkmagii

yes i agree i didn't say she wasn't hardworking or not deserving....the point of my previous post was to point out that past winners shouldn't get re-elected to the competition so that all there would be a fresh face every year same idea for beauty pageants just trying to get that point out to everyone not trying to be an ignorant person...

no i dont have any hardfeelings towards those girls i may not be a die-hard fan to them but i believe they are beautiful as well and may the best girl win but these are just suggestions for future competitions =)

Archived