~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yum yum dimsum

im not against any of the ones that are on the list but..

WHERE THE .. IS JEON JI HYUN!!!?????? <_<

but in this case, ill vote for Song Hye Gyo

Guest lhdn1994

BOA!

gosh ih avent seen anyone that voted for her >.<

and she so talented too

narely at the age of 20!

BOA HWAITING!

Guest sungified

I picked Yoo EunHye. In my opinion, I think she's prettier than SHG. SHG has a weird shape mouth and I have never thought that she was pretty or gorgeous before. As for talent, SHG's acting is a little better, but I never liked her acting. But I do like EunHye's singing so yeah.

It was a hard choice though, I didn't know whether to pick Eugene or EunHye, but just because I like EunHye's drama more so I picked her. I thought they were both equally pretty.

Guest o6.91

I voted for the wrong person. I took a glance and missed Eun Hye's name.

So yeah.. My vote goes for Yoon Eun Hye. =)

Guest Chiperaholic

I picked Yoo EunHye. In my opinion, I think she's prettier than SHG. SHG has a weird shape mouth and I have never thought that she was pretty or gorgeous before. As for talent, SHG's acting is a little better, but I never liked her acting. But I do like EunHye's singing so yeah.

It was a hard choice though, I didn't know whether to pick Eugene or EunHye, but just because I like EunHye's drama more so I picked her. I thought they were both equally pretty.

I find it amazing that people always have something to say about Song Hye Kyo.

Speaking of weird shape of mouth, YEH's are very weird and her acting isn't that great. >imo<. How does that feel?

Guest roseltv

HYORI! I'm sorry I'm biased. She's been on many activities recently: music, variety shows, drama (even though she's not a great actress but she's not that bad neither). She's attacking the Japanese market too and I'm sure her fan-base is spreading more and more. HYORI ALL THE WAY!

Guest ilene_y

Tough choice.. It was either between Hyori, Kim AhJoong, Yoon EunHye, or Honey.. But I ended up with Hyori. I like her overall appearance. And she seems so kind & gentle, and not some richard simmons, like the image she portrays most of the time. :) [Plus, I think SHG is getting a tad bit overrated.. :x]

Guest ginachan

Don't really care if some of u guys think SHG is overrated, my vote goes to her because she's the whole package!

SHE'S AN AWESOME ACTRESS

SONG HYE GYO HWAETINGGG!!!

Guest twangster

LOVE LOVE Song Hye Gyo, but its time for a new queen. To me, the next best is Gong Hyo Jin, hands down. She has this charm to her that you'll never forget. She's never been the hot topic at soompi and I think it's time for us to recognize her for her undeniable beauty, unbelieveable talent, and lovable personality.

Guest sungified

I find amazing that people always have something to say about Song Hye Kyo.

Speaking of weird shape of mouth, YEH's are very weird and her acting isn't that great. >imo<. How does that feel?

I did say that it was my opinion so I don't know why you are so worked up about it.

I don't care if you think Yoon EunHye is weird because it's your opinion, why should I give a living daylight about what you think when I don't even know you? Based on acting I like EunHye's funny and cute way over SHG's gloomy acting. Again it's my opinion. Besides, I'm not the only one out there who think she has a weird shaped mouth, most of the people I know thought so too.

EDIT//

How is it amazing that everyone has something to say about her? She's human, she's not an angle and humans always have some flaws.

Archived