~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chiperaholic

I did say that it was my opinion so I don't know why you are so worked up about it.

I don't care if you think Yoon EunHye is weird because it's your opinion, why should I give a living daylight about what you think when I don't even know you? Based on acting I like EunHye's funny and cute way over SHG's gloomy acting. Again it's my opinion. Besides, I'm not the only one out there who think she has a weird shaped mouth, most of the people I know thought so too.

EDIT//

How is it amazing that everyone has something to say about her? She's human, she's not an angle and humans always have some flaws.

I know she is not an 'angle'. That would be very very weird, don't ya think?

I find it amazing that people always have something to say about Song Hye Kyo.

Speaking of weird shape of mouth, YEH's are very weird and her acting isn't that great. >imo<. How does that feel?

im pretty sure song hye gyo is NOT perfect.. and not everybody loves shg... she has flaws..

i think its rude that you had to go & say that about eunhye.. u dont have to stoop to other people's level & talk crap bout her.

imo i think song hyegyo & yoon eunhye are both super gorgeous in their own ways. for some reason they arent the MOST beautiful at first glance, but once you see them in dramas or interviews or variety shows, they seem like the most gorgeous person... their personalities shine the most..

i loved song hye gyo in full house & in interviews she seems friendly & nice.

eunhye is so cute & friendly & bubbly on variety shows & interviews.

Guest Chiperaholic

im pretty sure song hye gyo is NOT perfect.. and not everybody loves shg... she has flaws..

i think its rude that you had to go & say that about eunhye.. u dont have to stoop to other people's level & talk crap bout her.

imo i think song hyegyo & yoon eunhye are both super gorgeous in their own ways. for some reason they arent the MOST beautiful at first glance, but once you see them in dramas or interviews or variety shows, they seem like the most gorgeous person... their personalities shine the most..

i loved song hye gyo in full house & in interviews she seems friendly & nice.

eunhye is so cute & friendly & bubbly on variety shows & interviews.

As the poster stated "no bashing". I only stated my example in term of bashing, not that I mean in any way to bash YEH. What about the other poster said about Hyekyo? It doesn't make any difference for her to talk crap about SHK.

Guest twangster

(Sungifide, Chiperaholic, and to those who might make this mistake)^ It makes me angry to see this. If you're going to vote and tell. Then do it in a manner that won't offend other people. I'm not the one that makes the rule but don't you find this cat fight annoying? One. It's rude to the individual that you're arguing with and rude to the people that have to put up with it. Two. No Two people are alike, SO DON'T COMPARE. If you're going to, keep it to yourself. I really don't care if you support the one that you're voting. Capping, bolding, heck writting a long paragraph about them I really wouldn't give a care a in the world. But when you put another candidate down while doing so, that's where you've cross the line. So PLEASE, keep it clean. THINK and PROOF READ before you post. much appreciated.

Guest hyukiemylove

i first foremost.

was going to vote for ivy.

shes so talented and she does so much for others. including charities.

but when it comes to elegance.

i have to give it up to honey lee.

shes is intelligent, beautiful, and graceful.

Guest chocomilky

I voted for Eugene because of her wonderful personality rather than her prettiness. Plus the fact that she can sing and act is a bonus. No offence or anything, but I think Song Hye Gyo is really overrated. I'm also hoping that Yoon Eun Hye will win too.

Guest IATEYOU

for me, cute, pretty, gorgeous, beautiful all mean very different things.

but, since this year's theme is "elegance" I judged by what I previously knew, but also by the pictures given (only) since the person who picked them should have selected the actresses' best elegant pose.

i was torn between song hye gyo and kim tae hee and lee han nee.

but, i chose lee han nee.

she's really tall and her smile is so sweet and she reallly is elegant to me! :)

Guest hamdainvincible

i picked Song Hye Kyo.

even though at first i saw the poll i was going to pick Lee Hyori and i saw that it was for ELEGANCE.

and i was going to pick Lee Honey... but it just didn`t seem right.

crap .. my two favorite actresses ekk tae hee ? eun hye .. eun hye ? tae hee ? .. eekekkkk asoidajsiod .. i dont know

crap i voted eun hye .. sorry tae hee

Archived