~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest telegraph

yoon eun hye

she seems so down to earth, and has such a cute personality

i think shk's beauty and talent is incredibly overrated.

Guest UNINSPIRED.

Hmm. Tough poll. I'll vote after I think about it a bit more.

Hahaha, I ended up voting for Hyori. I wanted to before I thought about it and then I ended up doing it after thinking for about ten seconds because I was also kind of tempted to vote for Kim Ah Joong. But I didn't. I think Hyori's amazing. She's so sweet and kind to her fans. She has antis because of her "sexy" image but, in the end, she isn't a "richard simmons". She's so down to earth, real, and gorgeous. I think she can be really elegant, too; she looks great in almost everything she wears. I don't know, her personality and style combo makes me a big fan. :)

LEE HYORI HWAITING!

Last year, before I really got into kpop, I voted for Song Hye Kyo because I didn't really recognise many of the names, but this year after following many of these celebs, I'm going to have to go with Hyori all the waay!

Levina

Guest klazyflip

tough choice between YEH, SHG, and LDH... by the way, lee da hae's picture is not showing... or is it just my comp?

Guest s3rene

I love SHG but I think it's time she resigns and let a new Queen take over. I vote for Kim Tae Hee. Her classy beauty, elegance, intelligence deserve to be crowned as Queen. :)

Guest JungYunho<3

I HAD to pick YOON EUN HYE. She is just so wonderful! hahaha.. I mean in personality and looks. I think ALL of them are all very wonderful too. But I like YEH best!! ^^ Although I was tempted to pick Lee Honey.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

tough choice between YEH, SHG, and LDH... by the way, lee da hae's picture is not showing... or is it just my comp?

yea. its not just you. its not working for me either.

im goin w/ YEH because i really like her outgoing personality

Guest immaflipp

i voted for Yoon Eunhye.. cuz she changed so muchh! she's like more mature but still cute <333

but i like Queen Song Hyegyo, BoA and Lee Dahae too

Guest lucky star

i voted for hyori! she's my favorite

female korean star of all time. no

one really grabs my attention like

hyori does! :blush:

Guest pinkcafelatte

i voted for Yoon Eun Hye because she always looks so elegant and beautiful. :D

she looks more mature from before and now she looks great even with a boyish haircut.

tho i wanted to pick Kim Ok Bin too because shes always very elegant. :)

Guest tlydia

yoon eun hye

she seems so down to earth, and has such a cute personality

i think shk's beauty and talent is incredibly overrated.

I could say the same thing about Yoon Eun Hye. I find her looks to be average and her acting so and so. To me, she is overrated.

Guest UNINSPIRED.

I kind of have to agree with tlydia. But then again, it's all a matter of opinion. I think, based on what your tastes are, you can say any entertainer is overrated. It's really subjective. :) I just wanted to butt in and say let's not get too far into who's overrated and who's not because that tends to start crazy bashing wars.

Archived