OMG SO JI SUP HAS TEH PRETTIEST LEGS!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest whatittoya136

didnt they debut together?

lol i love them both <3

yeah they both debuted together as models for storm in 1995 that's actually hw they met

Guest Sarah.

Did/ Are SJS and KHJ liek really good friends or did they go out?!

Yes, they were good friends ever since they did a drama together called Glass Slippers.

Wow! Song Seung Hun and So Ji Sub. I love So Ji Sub so much. I don't think he's that attractive compared to other men celebrities but he definitely has something that makes me love him so much. Gosh, he has such a cute smile. & has a clueless look that makes me just go :w00t: and :blush:. ^ ^ I want to see him in another drama so bad. :tears:

Ahhhh! I think this is my 3,000 post. Gosh, darn it.--Sarah

Guest Dahee Fanel

Yes, they're best friends. I love this pair. :)

Well, to clarify:

SSH and Kwon Sang Woo are the same age. They're best friends.

SJS and Park Yong Ha are the same age. They're best friends.

SJS and SSH are very, very close. SJS has said multiple times that they're like real brothers. He's even on very good terms with SSH's family, and he's slept over at SSH's house often.

SJS and Kim Hyun Joo are friends, and have been friends for years - long before Glass Shoes, actually. They were in a sitcom together back in...1998? And they have repeatedly denied rumours that they ever dated. They are just friends. And yes, they're still in touch. They call each other once in a while. :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest lovesamz

Oh cool, I didn't know they were best friends. I've just become a fan of KDramas so it's very interesting to see how the stars are like in real life.

Archived