• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shove your face

woooo i never knew that

lols whata cute bestfriend

man good looking guys are always bestfriend how lucky hehe

Guest sonickim

couldn't ask for more...two major Hotties...

they've known and bestfriend for decade or more..

oh...two hunk with such nice personalities and famous!!!

one in million in showbiz industry!!(2 bigstar as bestfriend )

Guest LiSAA

I WOULDN`T BE SURPRISED IF THEY WERE, THEY`RE BOTH REALLY HOT, ACTORS, AND THEY LOOK ALMOST ALIKE.

• 2 months later...
Guest whatittoya136

here are some more pics way back from 1995 when they were modeling for storm they were only like 17 or 18 but they were still so hot! and found this video and transcript of them talking about how they first met...it's hilarious!

from TSH

21nfr51.jpg

21nfrpz.jpg

from spcnet.tv forums

"YJH: We all knew that these two men (SSH and SJS) are very close pals. But how was the first time that you two met?

SDY: Mr. SJS, what was your first impression of Mr. SSH when you first met him?

YJH: Were you a senior in high school?

SJS: Yes, it was my last year in high school. I went for the audition for the Making of the Catalogue, and there were 5 candidates there, but the person who stood out most as best looking and nicest body was Seungheon hyung. So I knew he’d be picked.

SSH: Wait a minute! (laughs) If you describe it that way, people would probably think that there were only 5 people applying for the audition. Really, there were many many of applicants.

YJH: Okay, so many applied, but only 5 were selected to the finalist?

SSH: Yes, that’s how he should have said it or it’d sound as if there were only five applicants total. Many came, several thousands. Then they narrowed down to 5, and Jiseop and I made the list.

YJH: We all understood, didn’t we?

SDY: Oh, not me. I thought only 5 total were auditioned (laughs). So, Mr. SSH was the most outstanding there?

SJS: Yes.

SDY: What did you first think about him?

SJS: Back then, he had very short hair. I was taken aback when I first saw him. I thought … how could a man be this good looking?

SDY: Well, was it the same impression when you first met me?

SJS: Well, I thought that you’re nice, you can talk well, but you’re also … very richard simmons! (SDY hits him)

SSH: Jiseop is just being kind with his comments now, but I doubt (if he felt the same) when we first met. After being selected, (we) went to Japan to shoot for the Catalogue.

YJH: So both of you went (to Japan)?

SSH: Yes, both of us. I saw Jiseop sitting in the corner of the office. So I went to him. Without saying a word, he just looked at me like this … (pretends gawking). Jiseop’s nature is not a talkative individual, but I thought since we were going to be colleagues, I tried to be nice to him. And so I approached and asked for his age -- ‘May I ask what year were you born?’

YJH: How polite.

SSH: Yes, I asked him -- ‘When were you born?’ He dwarfed: ‘Seventy seven’ (a rude/impolite answer as per Korean social etiquette). I think he thought I was younger than him.

SJS: Did I say that?

PYH: You can’t even remember?

SJS: I don’t remember clearly.

YJH: Ah, only the person who was mistreated would never forget the incident (referring to SSH).

SSH: Yeah, so since he answered like that, I thought he was in a bad mood and I shouldn’t try befriended with him.

SDY: Mr. SSH, you were born in 1976, right?

SSH: Yes, I’m a year older (than SJS). Later, we went to Japan for the shooting. He continued to be unsocialable, even though I tried hard to be friendly. After finished with the shooting and returning to Korea, there was a celebrating (project end) party, and everyone were heavily drinking.

PYH: (keeps laughing)

SDY: Mr. PYH, why are you behaving that way?

PYH: I knew the story (laughs)

SDY: You knew the story? You’re all blushing and laughing. (turn back to SSH) So you finished with the shooting and were at the (project) ending party.

SSH: Even there, he didn’t talk either. He just drank quietly.

YJH: He is a good drinker, right?

SSH: Yes, he could drink (well) and he was drinking nonstop. I wasn’t sure if he was enjoying his drink or just gobbling it down, but anyway, he just quietly drank by himself. Later, I went to the men’s room. He was silently following me.

YJH: Uh, how scary!

SSH: Since my first impression of him was not good so I just stood there doing my business. Then suddenly, this mute went (mimicking SJS) -- ‘Hyung (older brother), are we going to rise now?’ That was when I thought he was kinda charming.

YJH: Okay, we need to recap for a clearer picture of this. You were in the men’s room busily doing your business.

SSH: yes, I was.

YJH: and then …

SSH: (mimicking SJS) ‘Hyung, are we going to rise now?’"

Archived