Ohhh... totally agree with YYS's mind. SHJ is too cute, so amiable, whenever she around, there always laughter all around. Who can resist such an affable and sociable woman?

I know too if they'll become a good friend, they both have similar personality. When YYS in YOF, he keep made a plan to visit the temple, same as SHJ likes to visit museum :lol:LOL

• Like 4

16 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Seo Hyun Jin perform "Letter From The Earth", the sound seo~^_^~

I really love her piano practicing ! She really strives to accomplish so many things ! May she be blessed ! :heart: Have a nice Sunday all of you !

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, d2wach said:

RDTK Barley Tea Couple bts [FMV] cr cathy kwai

Ooohhh... seo sweet...:rolleyes: barley tea couple...this is for you...pyung..pyung...:heart: I'll miss you seo much...-_-

When they threes together, look at KSB expression, he burst out laugh...:lol: i haven't seen that video, may be i've missed it?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Hahaha...:lol: Mr. Cute and Seo Jung sunbae look closer than in dancing scene, when they first in scene together, even SHJ talked politely to him.

Yes I agree, InBoem or YangSeJong became closer to HJ and YYS towards the end, you can see all three playing together in the bts whereas earlier on, IB seems nervous to be around them. Hope their friendship last!

Err no I don't want HyunJin to become like barbie doll!:blink:

Here are some translated PD notes for RDTK, possibly the last so enjoy while you can!

xeMD4gG.jpg

may these 3 continue to be good friends even after the drama ends

jQBShBr.jpg

HyunJin being funny and can see YSJ is more comfortable with her now

kubcItq.jpg

This couple going to miss them so so much

Spoiler

j4gmzWN.jpg

HyunJinie is always linking arms with these two! how comfortable are they?

4vNAcVb.jpg

Who is going to miss them? I sure do!

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Yes I agree, InBoem or YangSeJong became closer to HJ and YYS towards the end, you can see all three playing together in the bts whereas earlier on, IB seems nervous to be around them. Hope their friendship last!

Err no I don't want HyunJin to become like barbie doll!:blink:

Here are some translated PD notes for RDTK, possibly the last so enjoy while you can!

xeMD4gG.jpg

may these 3 continue to be good friends even after the drama ends

jQBShBr.jpg

HyunJin being funny and can see YSJ is more comfortable with her now

kubcItq.jpg

This couple going to miss them so so much

Hide contents

j4gmzWN.jpg

HyunJinie is always linking arms with these two! how comfortable are they?

4vNAcVb.jpg

Who is going to miss them? I sure do!

Oohh the feels... I'm not ready yet to let them gooooo TTT^TTT

• Like 5

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

I'll miss you threes seooo much....:bawling:

I really want to see them in one screen again. Hope their relationship will long-lasting...

From captions of PD Notes called them as child, haha how cute they are, so deserve to be called like that.

Oh, tomorrow is Nangman's Day, i want monday come faster, but i don't want monday pass too quick:unsure:so confusing.

• Like 3

39J245j.jpg

If HyunJinie is considering entertainment(which I presume is variety) I hope she goes on 2D/1N (or is it the other way around?) where Cha Tae Hyun is there, it should be fun. But but...Jump I hope she gets her rest first before doing all these stuff ok! You already made her forgo her reward trip!<_<

@anggun11 I don't mind either, they both have different kind of charms, short hair is refreshing bec she has sported long hair for quite a long while.

• Like 5

I hope she'll get many offers for a movie and land in a good daebak one, but i hope she won't take a movie that's too vulgar (mother instinct speaking here~ lol) cause apparently lot of kmovie is so "scary". And while waiting for her movie to be release i hope she'll do another drama. And i demand her in more and more and more commercials, and also be a guest in some varshow talkshow gameshow or whatever it is for once in a while. But off course she has to get a good rest first. Is that too much to ask? Kkkkk

• Like 5

From HyunJin's stylist IG, :bawling:I'm missing this family already

@hyunjingogogo wow that's one whole long list of request! priority is first REST-1 month? then some variety/entertainment programs like 2D/1N I would love to see her with CTH again. And CF's of course.If there is an opportunity  i would love to see her in a musical again, then do a movie, break then do another drama maybe second half of the year? lol all our requests hahaha

• Like 4

HyunJinie helping to promote "Introvert Boss" whose director is from AOHY and main actor Yeon Woo-Jin is her good friend from same agency. Plus of course Ye JiWon and HeoJungMin from AOHY is also inside. Will she go and cameo in this?

• Like 6

19 hours ago, hyunjingogogo said:

I hope she'll get many offers for a movie and land in a good daebak one, but i hope she won't take a movie that's too vulgar (mother instinct speaking here~ lol) cause apparently lot of kmovie is so "scary". And while waiting for her movie to be release i hope she'll do another drama. And i demand her in more and more and more commercials, and also be a guest in some varshow talkshow gameshow or whatever it is for once in a while. But off course she has to get a good rest first. Is that too much to ask? Kkkkk

Agreee.... that's why i want she do a movie with action genre no romance,  if romance i hope not too vulgar. As you said, kmovie a bit "courageous" in each scene. I want she keep her cute and innocent image.

I feel relieved after watch RDTK, trully i bit worried for her after AMO. I worried her image become "brave" or "naughty" after some romantic scenes she did in AMO. I'm happy to see her image in RDTK become more pure, innocent, still awesome image. I hope it will happen in her future project, with not too "brave" romance scene, but in every romance scene give a precious impression.

I want she take a movie like Lee Je Hoon's movie "Phantom Detective", or other genre like family like "My Mom aka A Long Visit", classic, or fantasy. 

• Like 4