16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Yes JHB was there too. Some cast of RDTK was there but not YYS and YSJ. Did HyunJin permed her hair? or was it just a hairdo for the night? Thanks @anggun11 for the video link, good to hear her voice too

I hope it's only for this night...:(

She looks prettier with previous hairstyle like in estee launder...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

I hope it's only for this night...:(

She looks prettier with previous hairstyle like in estee launder...

i hope so too, yes I agree, I like her hairstyle in estee lauder and even MeSense photoshoot. but its hard to say, JHB seems to also have permed her hair, will these two do the same thing together?-_-

Here's the trans to HyunJinie's Q&A she posted on her twitter account. Thanks to many who help to contribute to make this trans complete and possible. Please visit the blog for full translations: https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/trans-seo-hyun-jin-birthday-qa-by-shj-dc-gall/

mqHYQfJ.jpg

CTZbakI.jpg

There are 5 pages in total!

• Like 6

:o @jenn96 looks like she really permed her hair! or it is the hairstyle for the new photoshoot. And if the photoshoot is today then it might not be permanent lol

A new photoshoot wonder what its for? Edit:got info from PearlHyunJin that its for SIWY Denim jeans....

and wow she got HyunJin sign today? @anggun11?

• Like 5

i hope so too, yes I agree, I like her hairstyle in estee lauder and even MeSense photoshoot. but its hard to say, JHB seems to also have permed her hair, will these two do the same thing together?-_-

Here's the trans to HyunJinie's Q&A she posted on her twitter account. 

Andwaee....:bawling: it's no problem if she only keep this hairstyle during her break, but i hope she will 'return' her hair in next project.

and oh, from the trans she chose genre Roco and fantasy for her next project...yeay... i like both...

but prefer it's fantasy... maybe like 'Hyun Jin Potter' @supergal99

• Like 5

:o @jenn96 looks like she really permed her hair! or it is the hairstyle for the new photoshoot. And if the photoshoot is today then it might not be permanent lol

A new photoshoot wonder what its for? Edit:got info from PearlHyunJin that its for SIWY Denim jeans....

and wow she got HyunJin sign today? @anggun11?

So, it's for another photoshoot? yeah, it's quite suitable with the theme denim jeans.

that sign... someday i'll get it too...^_^

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ah...this?  Heeee....

Trending now...heee

Cr pic + shj's head (ops!) To owners

:o:tongue::D:lol: hahaha you are seo-creative (I haven't watched it yet)

@icemaid actually i will take any genre just not melodrama really...melodrama is so not my type...

• Like 4

16 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ah...this?  Heeee....beauty queen n the beast *cough*

It's good too...but she already has a collaboration with Beast

1lt827.gif

i mean 'Highlight' now...

haha.... Btw, that pic so funny and creative, i suddenly burst out laugh when saw it :lol::lol:

• Like 4