@saku08 i hope so :(, for RDTK she only did interview for One TV Asia through email which has posted here and in hyunjinies.wordpress.com before. Plus we got a 'quote' from her during CF shooting.

I still wait for this fans sign, hope there's anything mention about her trip. Maybe she will share her short story during her adventure.

Recent update Goobne Chicken, about Photo Event!

https://m.facebook.com/goobne/

• Like 8

The first (and only) regular album of 'M.I.L.K.'  CD in my possession.

23SGIdV.jpg

hbosrcR.jpg

9kWKCaT.jpg

- A paper included inside of  this album

le5rIvw.jpg

- 'M.I.L.K.' Official Fanclub 1st-Term Membership Recruitment

- Opens up suggestions for 'M.I.L.K.'s official Fanclub name
'If chosen, the fan will receive a special autographed 'M.I.L.K.'s 1st album CD and a private stuff of each member'

After the naming contest,  they decided to use 'Milkyway' as their official fanclub name. 

• Like 9

Latest update of Mesense Official IG:

It's 4 days left to fans sign, the recent update talk about procedure fans sign on March 23 later. 

Are you having a good weekend, Hyunjinies?

@Pointree You're so lucky still having that CD, it's a rare CD like SHJ said in her interview...:D

ezgif-2-b2c841c65f.gif

Are you one of member Milkway? I become curious about Milkway, maybe they support each member separately after MILK disbanded.

• Like 8

@anggun11 ahhh its so nice of Hotelscombined to release the making on a Sunday! gah she's too cute, its not easy to do the CF since she have to 'pretend' that Max is there when he isn't :tongue: since he will only be added on later. But she's so natural even when she is doing it alone!

Lol anggun11 am I the only one liking her in those off-shoulders? hehehe she oozing sexiness yet seems innocent hmmm am I saying it right?

@Pointree yep as @supergal99 said it, its so precious since HJ said she lost her copy when she moved house. -_-

Anyone can translate what she said in the interview? send it to me, so we'll see if we can subbed it in the video.

@saku08 her trip is a personal one, I doubt she will share it unless she does another longer personal interview with a magazine later on. Sigh I was so sad she didn't do any RDTK post drama interview like she did for AOHY.

• Like 5

A poll about: "Which stars are supposed to have hidden powers?"

and the result so fantastic...:o our queen in 1st place with 61,3%...!!!

Waiting for the time when she reveal her hidden powers:D

mFHQ4cu-mDGa1ELr3vceZ8bTSNVYyFY4MEESn3u6

Percentage of her charm:

- Shining 54,7%
- Intelligent 15,1%
- Beautiful 12,3%
- Healthy Beauty 9,4%
- Cool 7,5%
- Like a geek 0,9%

OrvYM0_Csy7m-xCZ410JG9eSIqe2igbxR9d6-01Y

Source: dcinside.mycelebs.com

I think most of us like that off-shoulder outfit too, but since @angel2013 has mentioned it so i added it:D She looks both sexy plus innocent with that outfitB).

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

A poll about: "Which stars are supposed to have hidden powers?"

and the result so fantastic...:o our queen in 1st place with 61,3%...!!!

Waiting for the time when she reveal her hidden powers:D

Percentage of her charm:

Source: dcinside.mycelebs.com

I think most of us like that off-shoulder outfit too, but since @angel2013 has mentioned it so i added it:D She looks both sexy plus innocent with that outfitB).

Woaa..daebak....yeoksi...our hyun jin unnie... who can resist her... :blush:

Can someone please translate about percentage of her charm?? 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, cutieloverz said:

Woaa..daebak....yeoksi...our hyun jin unnie... who can resist her... 

Can someone please translate about percentage of her charm?? 

Yes, trully she is... although it's only poll from readers, but the percentage is can't to be ignored.

I have added the translation of the charm :D

• Like 5

11 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Are you one of member Milkway? I become curious about Milkway, maybe they support each member separately after MILK disbanded.

@anggun11 SM never officially announced M.I.L.K’s disbandment.

But As time passes, as their activity slowed appreciably, their presence faded out because of Yumi’s withdrawal.

IF the group had never disbanded back then, the TITLE song of their next regular album must be ‘Into the new ~~~~’ in 2003 – finally, the song was used for S~~~’s debut album title in 2007. Hyunjin had definitely practiced that song as M.I.L.K and later, she was a candidate for SM’s new girl group – which later became S~~~ – member.

(The 'remix' version of this song was originally prepared for M.I.L.K. In fact, this is closer to the 'early' version.)

I was 1st-term official fanclub member of M.I.L.K.  Official fanclub was not free to join, like most of other groups. It's all the same even now. As far as I know is, SM had opened and even finished M.I.L.K's 2nd-term paid fanclub membership recuitment and registration in 2003.

• Like 11

@PointreeThanks for your clarifications. I didn't know much about MILK histories, only know some of their songs. 

When the first time i watched their video "Come to Me", i loved it very much even repeated it many times, i loved their genre and music style. They have so much advantages as an idol; voice, movements, looks, and image.

I feel a bit sad to know Hyunjin has practiced that song. She has a good skill at dance and sing, her movement is very agile and strong. She is very potential to be a great idol. What would be happen if she joined SNSD that time?but it's relieve she didn't, maybe we never have an actress like her now.

Thanks too for the video, i never watched it before..hehe:lol:, bec i'm not a kpop lover. It's a very good song, much like MILK style, they used same theme like MILK but now it feels more different.

No wonder you have so many stocks about MILK, you must be their hardcore before. Oh, I never knew about it, if there's a paid fanclub.:o

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Pointree said:

in ths video, Hyunjin said her name as 'Hyunjinie' :D

How if she introduce herself as 'Hyunjinie' now?:D must be not too different...the cuteness

She was got my attention when first time i saw her in Come to Me MV. According to me, she was the most prominent. She was lead vocal, maknae, and her costume that made her attractive.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

She is very potential to be a great idol. What would be happen if she joined SNSD that time?but it's relieve she didn't, maybe we never have an actress like her now.

Yes, but her life as an unknown actress for a long time would have been a hard time for her, being compared to other people. She acted alone without a agency in 2010... I do not know what was better. Anyway, I am so glad that she has succeeded now!:bawling: 

• Like 10

16 hours ago, Pointree said:

Yes, but her life as an unknown actress for a long time would have been a hard time for her, being compared to other people. She acted alone without a agency in 2010... I do not know what was better. Anyway, I am so glad that she has succeeded now!

That's a long time for her to learned much about acting. She is a sincere actress that not too concerned about popularity, but as time goes by, her talents that revealed itself. Now, the time for her to picks all the result of her hard work.

So glad to know there's some her loyal fans like you who has followed her since Milk days until now. Although only 1 year of her debut as an idol, but she still be remembered as a part of Korean music industry.

We ever talked about it before, where she was after changed agency. So, she has acted alone without agency?

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Yes, but her life as an unknown actress for a long time would have been a hard time for her, being compared to other people. She acted alone without a agency in 2010... I do not know what was better. Anyway, I am so glad that she has succeeded now!:bawling: 

And it makes me love her even more... :dissapointed_relieved:

You must be very happy and proud of her @Pointree ..bec u know very well her journey and hardwork from beginning until she has succeeded like now..:blush:

• Like 8