[drama 2007] In-soon Is Pretty 인순이는 예쁘다

Guest cutegurl87

How fantastic is that to have a mom that can explain Korean idioms - is she currently adopting??

"without selling an eye..." (how clever a saying)

and INSOON's mom would look hysterical with both hands and feet in the air.

These posts continue to amaze me and in keeping with the use of sneakers as a metaphor for youthfulness-

I wore sneakers to work today! Trying to feel youthful!

Watched a KBS awards show this weekend where INSOON got mentioned several times.

EDIT: Cutegurl87 - THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES -

she was so beautiful on the program.

do you know what award she was given?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BADUY!! "are you 'avin' a laugh???"

(at the flowers with INSOON and her low cut dress)

Not really. I was just sort of idly musing that revealing dresses probably work better when worn by people who have rather more to ... err... reveal.

But whatever.... A very Happy New Year to everyone now that 2008 is just about to cross the good old Greenwich Meridian

Guest Zombie

Glad to know that KHJ is recognised for her acting in InSoon is Pretty. I will be disappointed if she didn't get the acting award. :D

Congrats to her indeed! Charim looked so different these days... :blink:

Not really. I was just sort of idly musing that revealing dresses probably work better when worn by people who have rather more to ... err... reveal.

But whatever.... A very Happy New Year to everyone now that 2008 is just about to cross the good old Greenwich Meridian

I was quoting Ricky Gervais from your side of the pond!

Happy New Year to my INSOON threaders!

I'm still watching and learning from this series -

-while listening to the Magdelene Choir from Oxford in the background performing "Veni Sancte Spiritus" -

feels alot like Geun Soo's ticket to heaven!

Guest dramaok

2007kbs3kor071231hdtvxveo5.jpg

congrats to Kim Hyeon-Joo.

she was gorgeous. and her boobs look fine to me.

her speech was touching. she shared that her grandma who loved the drama a lot died the day she filmed the scene where Insoon went to visit her grandma's grave.

and the drama gave Kim Hyeon-Joo many answers in a time when she was much confused about life. thus it will be a memorable drama to her, as it is to many viewers who were touched by the small surprises and simple gestures of affection.

Guest simply_dream

wow! she won an award =) nice... i finally finish watching the drama, honestly it was a bit boring, but it also reflects reality.. well in a way the whole media and the mass audience thing is what really happens, which makes us think twice about ourselves as audience, we take the news we are fed to and make twist and stuff to it... our opinion changes varies thru time and stuff... omg i dont even know if im making sense but congrats to kim hyun joo =).. and CHAE RIM WON SOMEHTING TOO WOOHOO

Guest plumangel3

^ that's so sad :(

i hope her grandma rests in peace.

no doubt it was an emotional scene for her and Insoon.

she really does deserve the award.

dramaok - glad to see you're back in the saddle again.

as you rummage through all of our posts and translations - do you see anything "glaring out' that you'd like to enlighten us with?

we sure did notice your absence - but as you can see INSOON gained some strong new friends with translations and idioms etc...

Just as a side note - I've watched a view eppies of BAD LOVE - but that thread seems to have some issues -

Don't know if this makes sense - but i'm quite proud of this collective group here on the INSOON thread -

INSOON - aja aja fighting -

I still visit just to see how everyone is doing.

Keep us posted guys!

Guest jiameiliya

I love this drama.

Does anyone know the name of songs in episode 16, insoon and sangwoo are embracing?

Thanks a lot for your rely.

I asked many people, and they also do not know the name.

hey, over in the BAD LOVE thread they're posting that NEXT WEEK, instead of 2 new episodes of BAD LOVE,

that KBS2 will be showing an episode and/or special one night of EIA and the next night for INSOON is pretty.

Don't know if it's a fact - but it might be!

can i mention to you guys that the subtitles for Evasive Investigation Episode are COMPLETE - they were finished Before the embargo - if you're looking for something to rock your new year's ------

I LOVED THIS SERIES!

serious, fall of the chair, laugh out loud stuff -

a real FEEL GOOD series - not about searching for gold - but about friendship -

Guest babymarzy07

^

Really? Wouldnt that be kinda late though? An EIA special? Insoon i can get..

Ohhhh gosh... sadness.. Im really excited to see what will go on in BL too. hahahah

Not that I dont wanna see the specials.. :)

Yes... i liked EIA too.. good watch :) not just love, but life and friendship too..

Im glad KHJ won.

She deserves it..

I liked her dress i was classy so was the hair.

Happy new year guys! Best Wishes!!

congrats to Kim Hyeon-Joo.

she was gorgeous. and her boobs look fine to me.

her speech was touching. she shared that her grandma who loved the drama a lot died the day she filmed the scene where Insoon went to visit her grandma's grave.

and the drama gave Kim Hyeon-Joo many answers in a time when she was much confused about life. thus it will be a memorable drama to her, as it is to many viewers who were touched by the small surprises and simple gestures of affection.

ah i was hearing her talk abt her granny during her acceptance speech but didnt know it was abt such a sad news.

congrats to KJH for the win. her granny shd be proud of her .

hey, over in the BAD LOVE thread they're posting that NEXT WEEK, instead of 2 new episodes of BAD LOVE,

that KBS2 will be showing an episode and/or special one night of EIA and the next night for INSOON is pretty.

i think the person might be referrring to KBS world schedule . it cant really be KBS bec it is unheard of they interrupted any drama to put up special for old drama and not that it is considered mega production to them --;;

Guest babymarzy07

^ Yeah maybe. I wonder why KBS world would suddenly air those though. I know Insoon is still airing around eppie 9 or 8. But EIA has been over a while ago... In any case, sad no BL. hehehhe im desperate for what happens next.. Lol.

Too bad KMJ didnt win any recognitions. I thought he might. Still, glad for most of the winners.

I just noticed most of the winners for Dae Sang are from the Saeguk productions. Rather than the mini drama or such.

Hehhehe

Guest dramaok

ya too bad kim min-jun didn't get anything, he wasn't even there actually..

but to be fair his acting wasn't that good.. though he was at his best since Damo..

even though he is older he is a relative newbie so hopefully he will get more great roles and some recognition eventually..

and ya sageuk's get high ratings and so high ratings tend to lead to daesang winners.. especially for KBS and MBC, traditional sageuk and fusion sageuk powerhouse... SBS doesn't seem to get sageuk right. even though they had the most expensive sageuk (or drama for that matter) ever produced last year it totally bombed. ooops. but their recent one, King and I is pretty good. i am looking forward to the KBS sageuk Daewang Sejong.

happy new year to everyone here! thx for making Insoon a wonderful shared experience..

see you all in another drama thread soon.

I really liked the ending .. simple but especially sweet, warm and just perfect. :wub: SW finally got his wish to catch the 'first snow' with IS. The little coffee+internet cafe for IS .. is like a chic version of the bakery that she dreamt of having before.

Love the family dinner too, it's a start for the 3 of them.

Though things doesn't work out for GS and JA

.. the girl is now much confident and happier with her closer-than-before mom & IS by her side.

This is one series that I actually stayed watching from beginning till the end.. a couple of other 2007 dramas.. never made it to the last episode, even with subs and hype. Thanks to everyone's sharing and drama input. ^^

Glad to see that KHJ got the recognition she totally deserves. Well done!

Archived