[drama 2007] In-soon Is Pretty 인순이는 예쁘다

Guest cutegurl87

hello everyone..

i watched the final ep on kbsworld yesterday morning, yayyyy!! (cudnt wait fr next week) and it was a pleasant ending.

1. are they (InSun & JungAh esp) aware that GeunSu is dead?

from JeungAh's expression during the first snow, i think she's still hoping that he'll come back one day.. which is a bit sad cos he is dead. well, i rather he did not but he did (although some might disagree - like he merely closing his eyes to to rest. but time passed, he's still there, motionless). But if he really is dead, the authority wud hv to notify the next-of-kin, right?

2. Does Mrs Yu know that SangWu & InSun are childhood friends?

I find it odd that SangWu nvr mention it to his mother when he talked back to the mother. I remember reading something like "i cannot survive without her" in the subtitle - is something lost in the translation? If she knows, maybe she wont be that adamant against their relationship.

Im glad tho the mother finally see for herself what kind of a person InSun is after the brief visit to her shop. if she actually introduced herself to InSun there, it will be another long story, right?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Smillina88

Anyone knows where I can find the romanization of "Chae Dong Ha (SG Wannabe) - 언제까지나" From in-soon's OST?

I tryed looking online but found nothing....Anyone can help please?

Guest vistablues

Anyone knows where I can find the romanization of "Chae Dong Ha (SG Wannabe) - 언제까지나" From in-soon's OST?

I tryed looking online but found nothing....Anyone can help please?

hi, here it is! http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t&p=7827256

and here's a shoutout to the 'sunbaes' of this forum- 정말 고맙습니다 for helping to translate stuff and analyse the drama like a literary analysis. sorry though that i've been lurking around since forever and not being able to contribute.

anyway, for kmj fans, i have a picture and article of him over here at his thread. :>

Guest mama_gir1

haha, I'm only up to ep3.

when I saw Lee Won from the preview at the end of ep2

i was like xD can't wait to watch ep3 tonight!

very unique story line though!

Guest renni72

The ending

was great. I like it. Therr were no loose ends. Everyone's life story had a closure and we were not left "hanging" wondering what will happen. In Soon and Sang Woo make a very striking couple.

Guest vistablues

I really liked the voiceover in the last episode-

snowflakes praise each other for their beauty... no snowflake is more beautiful than the other (based on the KBSW subs- I do hope nothing was lost in translation!), which could be a metaphor for how each character is innately beautiful despite their flaws. I was left a little puzzled as Insoon's mum still seemed troubled, downing her wine and all.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD TO BE RELEASED!!!

renni72 & vistablues, glad you liked Insoon Is Pretty. I still gotta go back and watch the remaining eps with subs, but I want to watch the entire drama in one sitting (okay, maybe two sittings). Oh...HGD and Robbers is taking all my time - poor me. :lol:

baduy, WHERE ARE YOU?? What have you been watching these days? We miss your insights!

Guest mujisan

I've been following this drama on KBS World and absolutely love it. It's been awhile since I watched a drama with such a thought provoking story line. And the lead actress is superb!

Guest xjaneeex

^ I would recommend it. It's a heart-warming type of drama. It's not a comedy and there aren't much lovey-dovey scenes, but it is a cute and touching drama.

Guest atreyu112

i love this drama.. it is one of those rare and heartwarming drama that the more u watched it, the more u can't stop it... it just perfect.. the way the narration in each episode.. i find that i love that part most... i love the guy who acted at sang woo.. he is good man.. love the chemistry too..

Guest hiphoper

just started watching this drama and i'm on episode 4 right now! i like it so far!..but sa;ldkhkj man sang woo's character really pisses me off @__@...i hate how he's always talking like that to in-soon if i were insoon i'd watch to punch him in the face seriously lol :crazy:

just started watching this drama and i'm on episode 4 right now! i like it so far!..but sa;ldkhkj man sang woo's character really pisses me off @__@...i hate how he's always talking like that to in-soon if i were insoon i'd watch to punch him in the face seriously lol :crazy:

oooo.. but you gonna love him later.. trust me :blush:

this drama doesnt really appeal to everyone, the rating's not that high either. but once hooked, it'll stay in your heart forever. i still get goosebumps whenever i hear to the song..

Someone posted up the background song that's played in the first two episodes, it's something tango and female sings it..but i lost the song..can someone post it up again..thaanxss!

Guest vistablues

oooo.. but you gonna love him later.. trust me :blush:

this drama doesnt really appeal to everyone, the rating's not that high either. but once hooked, it'll stay in your heart forever. i still get goosebumps whenever i hear to the song..

Sang Woo's got a cute side to him ;) despite saying all the wrong things in the earlier eps.

Perhaps the pace of the drama was slightly slow after ep 6, but it picked up again from ep 12 onwards. It's definitely one of those dramas where you have to get into the mood to watch in order to fully appreciate it, as well as empathise with Insoon's inner struggles and dilemmas.

I really liked this show!

Someone posted up the background song that's played in the first two episodes, it's something tango and female sings it..but i lost the song..can someone post it up again..thaanxss!

not sure if this is the one, but according to the fans on dcinside, the singer is Haris Alexiou... http://blog.daum.net/youngs1199/13907573. hope that helps!

[quote name='vistablues' date='Feb 25 2008, 02:37 AM' post='8654931']

Sang Woo's got a cute side to him ;) despite saying all the wrong things in the earlier eps.

Perhaps the pace of the drama was slightly slow after ep 6, but it picked up again from ep 12 onwards. It's definitely one of those dramas where you have to get into the mood to watch in order to fully appreciate it, as well as empathise with Insoon's inner struggles and dilemmas.

I really liked this show!

not sure if this is the one, but according to the fans on dcinside, the singer is Haris Alexiou... http://blog.daum.net/youngs1199/13907573. hope that helps!

Archived