[Drama 2006] Dr Kkaeng / Dr Gang 닥터 깽

s@nbi

Guest duckweed

Great series. . I like it so much that after finishing it , I went and downloaded "Ruler of Your Own World" immediately. Its by the same director and YDG is the lead too. That one is awesome too.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sushimi

Great series. . I like it so much that after finishing it , I went and downloaded "Ruler of Your Own World" immediately. Its by the same director and YDG is the lead too. That one is awesome too.

wouah.... great drama.... i must to watch it.... :blush:

Guest xx-outsider-xx

two of my favorite actor and actress in it. so lucky! downloading it soon, but internet connection is limited. how sad.

Guest goldenmarshmellow

i finished watching episode 12 yesterday and i have to say, this drama is JUST AWESOME. i loveeeeeee it!!! it's funny, cute, sad, and touching. i love HGI in this drama. definitely a huge step up from super rookie.. i didn't really like her acting and her character in that drama but here, you can definitely see an improvement on her acting/emotion skills. as for YDG, i don't even have to say this but seriously this man is SO UNDERRATED. he has got to be one of the greatest actors in korea. he deserves SO MUCH more attention than half those actors out there who gets to shoot all those CF's and do movies after movies. YDG is just awesome!! his acting in this drama blows me away. i wonder about the people who watch korean dramas... more than half of them complain all the time about such typical korean drama plots yet they still choose to watch it and leave dramas like this one in the dark. i think the story/plot is very exciting and it keeps me on edge all the time. i was watching this and which star are you from and i stopped watching that one because it was SOOO cliche and typical. like COME ON. i really like the cute scenes between KRW+JRW but it was so draggy and a cry fest over their "love" compared to this drama the love between YDG & HGI is just so much more heartbreaking and sweet. i am so touched by everything our lovely Kang-shi did for Kim-shi ^_^

I RECOMMEND THIS DRAMA TO EVERYONE. it's so sad that this drama has such bad ratings.. but i guess that happens a lot in korea.. even though the drama gets bad ratings the drama itself gets praise for the actor/actresses superb acting & the excellent storyline. i love every single character in this drama. the relationship between each character is unique & funny. i love the mother in this drama, the doctor who finally got his head together, the nurse who watches over the doctor because she loves him [awwww!], the sister-in-law is just so cute and gorgeous and i lovee her satoori! and i loveeee the younger brother. he is such a sweetie!!

i can't wait for the next episode.. they left us hanging with NO PREVIEW of epi 13! eeeeee can't wait for the cute sweet scenes of our kang-shi and kim-shi!! :D

First Kiss between our Lovely Kim & Kang-shi :blush:

e720060502_23652578.jpg

from episode 9.. i think this picture was taken in one of their takes because in the actual scene YDG has his right arm wrapped around her neck

picture credit - yahoo

am a little late, but i've been looking forward to starting this drama. reading your post has gotten me even more excited. thank you very much. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest luvelyasian

aw.. i wonder why no one's subbing this drama... its really quite good. it reminds me of the past 'great' dramas like sorry i love you, beautiful days.. a certain kind of mood.. can't explain it.

yang dong gun is a phenominal actor too

Guest lo_xl0ucH

i am up to episode 5 in this one I rented it :) i recommend it highly. yang dong gun is a great actor - in the drama ruler of your own world he was very different personality wise. they make him look like you feel so sorry for him in this one. girls will dig this one but subtitles are preferable. there's hard language

• 2 weeks later...
Guest advent.shk

I just realized he was the one in Fighter in the Wind. Im so looking forward to this drama bc of Han Ga-in :wub: Im not too familiar with the guy but everyone says hes great so I may end up buying this on dvd.

Guest renni72

Lee Jong Hyuk as Shi is so cute.....when he is so shy and nervous with Yoo Na (Han Ga In) in the beginning :) but my heart breaks for him because he is hardly noticed by Han Ga In :( I love all their scenes together.

I enjoy all the sweet scenes between Yoo Na and DalGo.

I like all the characters in Dr Kang.....I like Dalgo's mother who is so innocently sweet and kind....I think Yoo Na's younger brother is SO CUTE....is he a new actor???

• 2 months later...
Guest kat_yuri

just finished watching this series..and i really like it :) ... kang dal gu is not that "handsome" but he looks attractive bcoz of his character and his acting skills ...i also like the chemistry between dal gu and yoona...

indeed a romantic love story...

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished this drama

Although for me this is not the best K-Drama but I found it enjoyable. Kang Dal Go is so cute..Sometimes his monologue and gesture really can made me laugh.

I like the love story of Dal Go and Yoona. It is so sweet..

Besides, this drama is quite different from common K-Drama as the lead roles consists only 3 peoples not 4 as typical K-Dramas.

As Kim Jong Hyuk, I hate his role a lot in GREEN ROSE but in here he is cute too. At least he is not as nasty as when he played the second guy in Green Rose

Anyway, this is the first drama of Yang Dong Gun that I watched. I actually curious about him since I read in other forum some people were wondering why YDG was chosen as one of the 100 Korean Hot Bachelor list recently. As you know, the reason is they said he was not handsome. But after I watched this drama, I think that although YDG might not as handsome as many others K-Actors..YDG has a good acting skill.

And as Dal Go, he has his own attractiveness too.

Finally, the chemistry of Han Ga In and Yang Dong Gun is good here. It is better than the chemistry between HGI and Eric in SUPER ROOKIE..

• 4 months later...
Guest acid2burn

im watching this series on cable tv now.. it's really entertaining!! the storyline seemed refreshing from the typical k-drama. Even my mum & bf are hooked on this show!

• 3 weeks later...

Even though I could not understand the language or subs, I still enjoy watching this drama. Most especially, the romantic scenes between HGI n YDG's characters are sweet to watch. YDG may not be handsome, but he is very likeable.

Guest valenti

YDG is a good actor even though he lacks the look. and his portrayal in this drama is really good. i agree that YDG and HGI has a very good chemistry in this drama and you could really feel the emotions between the actors. i also like Super Rookie not because HGI is in the said drama but because of the plot of the story. perhaps anyone who watched Super Rookie will also say that HGI and Eric's chemistry in the drama is not good... it seems that maybe they are not that comfortable to each other on cam so the supposed rapport that they should be showing was not shown well.

compared to the chemistry of HGI & Eric, HGI & YDG's chemistry was shown very well. the feelings that should be show was perfectly shown between the actors. the perfect phrase for it is "with feelings" and that's what i like in this drama aside from the simplicity of the story and the good cast.

hopefully in the future, YDG and HGI could have another korean drama together. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest poddall

looks so nice but can you tell me if there is english sub or meybe when i can find this hardsubbed or softsubbed (but not on torrent or clubbox)

• 9 months later...

Archived