Women Vote For Top Celebrity To Have As A Valentine’s Day Date

Song-Joong-Ki-Gong-Yoo-Park-Bo-Gum.jpg

Who wouldn’t want to go on a Valentine’s Day date with Gong Yoo?

Online survey firm PMI asked 2,050 women between the ages of 20 and 50 which male celebrities they would like to have as a date on Valentine’s Day. The top result of the survey was actor Gong Yoo, who most recently played the titular role in the popular tvN drama “Goblin.”

Gong Yoo came in first place with 20 percent of the votes and was followed by actor Park Bo Gum, who brought in 12 percent of the votes. Park Bo Gum was most recently in KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

The two actors were followed by actor Song Joong Ki (8.1 percent) of “Descendants of the Sun,” actor Lee Dong Wook (7.8 percent) of “Goblin,” and actor Kang Dong Won (7.3 percent) of the recently released movie “Master.”

Did your favorite celebrity make it into the top five?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/08/gong-yoo-voted-number-1-celebrity-valentines-day-date/

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jgismyking said:

I just finished his drama, One Fine Day and it was so good! His character, Seo Gun, will give up everything for the woman he loves. I hope he also gets a reunion project with Sung Yuri because I think they also have great chemistry. 

i loved gong yoo in this drama it wasn't popular but GY was Sexy & he has good chemistry with sung Yuri :wub:

@staygold i love this photoshoot in my opinion it's his best photoshoot , he was so sexy & dashing :heart:

20110921-Gong-Yoo_2.jpg

2 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

Gong Yoo Discovery Expedition Fan Sign Event 24/2/2017

They should protect him this time or he 'll be mobbed again :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Gong Yoo ranked No.1 of the actors who want to give chocolate in Valentine's Day 

PS17020900078g_99_20170209093906.jpg?typ

Actor Gong Yoo ranked one of the actors, women want to give chocolate on the upcoming Valentine's Day on February 14. He recently stole women's heart through his acting in tvN drama 'Guardian: The Lonely and Gorgeous God' - 'Dokkaebi'

NBT conducted a survey on Valentine's Day targeting 1758 users of its mobile-locked screen platform cache slide. As a result, 29.5% of the 1169 women responded that they are giving their chocolate to actor Gong Yoo.

Followed by Park Bo Geum (19.3%), Lee Dong Wook (10.9%), Song Joong Ki (9.5%), Park Seo Joon (4.8%), Jung Wu Sung (4.7%), Lee Min Ho (3.2%), Hyun Bin (2.6%), Jo In Sung (2.5%), others (13.5%) are Kim So Hyun and Kang Dong Won.

Of the 589 male respondents surveyed, actress Han Hyo-joo (13.9 %) as the top actress to be handed chocolate, Suzy (12.6%), Yoo In Na (11.2%), Park Sin Hye (8.7%), Song Hye Kyo (6.6%), Kim Go Eun (6.5%), Shin Min Ah (5.9%), Kim Yoo Jung (5.8%), Jun Ji Hyun (3.6%), Kim Tae Hee (2.7%), Lee Young Ae (1.9%), Gong Hyo Jin (1%), and Kim A Joong (0.5%), Others (12.6%) are Park Bo Young and others.

Male respondents cited "homemade chocolate (22.8%)" as the most desirable gift for Valentine's Day. Followed by IT equipment (18.3%), delicious food (13.1%), clothing or fashion goods (12.9%), delicious sales chocolate (12.1%), others (9.2%) Cosmetics such as skin, lotion and perfume (5.8%).

On the other hand, when asked about the worst gift, 40.6% of the respondents said that they never received a gift (32%) handmade knitting scarves, cross-stitch DIY (10%), homemade chocolate (9%) couple items with her (2.2%), and others (0.7%).

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003745004

Thanks To: Djin Ing Tan for Translation

Gong yoo is no.1 in Top Celebrity To Have As A Valentine’s Day Date ,  No.1 of the actors who want to give chocolate in Valentine's Day .    It Seems Koreans fall hardly for GY :heart::blush:                                                                                                                                  

• Like 8

17 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

i loved gong yoo in this drama it wasn't popular but GY was Sexy & he has good chemistry with sung Yuri :wub:

Yes! They really have good chemistry. I ship GY with KGE but I didn't know he also had amazing chemistry with Sung Yuri. :wub: I actually preferred his role better in OFD than in Goblin. I love both dramas but maybe because OFD was more realistic, that's why I love it a little bit more. This is definitely one of his underrated dramas. 

So he's back in Sydney? That university looks so beautiful!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, anipanch said:

Guys I want a movie suggestion? I've watched "Train to Busan" and "Silenced". Is "a man and a woman" a good movie? anything other you recommend watching first from Gong Yoo movies?

A man and A woman is good but it's +19 & melodrama so you should prepared yourself before watching 

Also his movie the suspect is so good if you like action movies

Finding Mr destiny if you love romantic comedy

And finally Age Of Shadows it's excellent movie with great actor song kang ho 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, anipanch said:

Guys I want a movie suggestion? I've watched "Train to Busan" and "Silenced". Is "a man and a woman" a good movie? anything other you recommend watching first from Gong Yoo movies?

I personally love Ages of Shadows. It is good movie, good story, keep the suspense, with good camera works, beautiful set, beautiful costumes.

A man and A woman is melodrama. It is good actually, if you dont mind rated content and . . . cant spilled it cause it is spoiler. Hehehe. Prepare your mind and soul.

Finding Mr destiny is cute!. I like it too.

The Suspect is action movie, if you like action. Hehehehe. 

Thanks to Gongyoo, cause he take various genre, so the suggestion become unlimited. Hehehehehehe

• Like 5

1 hour ago, anipanch said:

Age of Shadows was really good. Train to Busan and Age of Shadows are the only ones I've seen so far and loved them both. I am still contemplating on watching A Man and A Woman, (not sure if my heart can take it lol) so that leaves The Suspect and Finding Mr. Destiny as my next GY movies to watch. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, anipanch said:

hmm I'll probably try "a man and a woman" first and then "Age of shadows". I've liked many actors before but it's my first time wanting to see lots of movies because of one certain actor. Gong Yoo is something special :heart:

I like the movie actually, everything is perfect. From technical aspect to the emotional aspect. I love the soundtrack for this movie, so emotional. JUST the topic, some will find it uncomfortable, I personally dont like it, but if I put that aspect at the behind of my mind, I love this movie. Hehehehe. I read GY interview about his character in this movie, what he said is what I get. Ahh, I read it after I watch the movie.

• Like 5