What did Gong Yoo give 'Goblin' co-star Park Kyung Hye for her birthday?

gong-yoo_1485749771_af_org.jpg

ctress Park Kyung Hye talked about Gong Yoo!

The actress played the virgin ghost in the tvN drama 'Goblin', and she talked about her experience, saying, "I don't really have many scenes with Gong Yoo-sunbaenim. Most of my scenes are getting scared by his character and running away."

She also shared, "We filmed once on my birthday. Kim Go Eun sunbae told Gong Yoo sunbae that it was my birthday. He told me happy birthday and gave me a handshake, so I was able to spend a very thankful birthday. It was a more valuable gift than anything else. I was just happy and thankful that I was able to film with Gong Yoo sunbae."

Seems like she's a big Gong Yoo fan!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/what-did-gong-yoo-give-goblin-co-star-park-kyung-hye-for-her-birthday
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, babsgrrl said:

Hello (waves at everyone)! 

Q: does anyone know how to join Gong Yoo's official fan club (for his non-Korean speaking fans)?! I wanna join his YOO&I club! Lol. Or, is someone part of his club already? 

:):):) please help? 

you mean this fan club right , i want to join it too but i don't know how :lol:

http://cafe.daum.net/gongyoo/

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TheSunshineHappy . said:

Hi everyone just thought that i'd introduce myself; Ive become a recent fan of Gong Yoo after watching Goblin and Ive been watching this thread and the Goblin one ever since the drama started.

Nice to meet you all! :D

nice to meet you too here in GY page , i'll be more happy if you continue chatting with us about GY :wub: , since you're new fan of GY you should try to watch his previous dramas and movies " biscuit teacher and star candy , coffee prince , finding mr. destiny , silenced , the suspect, man and woman , train to vusan, and finally age of shadows "  but my recommendations for U Coffee prince and his movies train to busan , silenced 

• Like 3

Netizens criticize SISTAR's Bora for trying to summon Gong Yoo for her birthday

Bora_1485797236_af_org.jpg

SISTAR's Bora recently posted a video celebrating her birthday through her Instagram on January 30.

The video post seemed innocent enough as the singer is smiling brightly next to a birthday cake, as she is about to blow out the candles.

Before she blew them out for her wishes, she yelled out, "Gong Yoo, I summon you!" which netizens found rather strange.

Netizens criticized her and wrote, "Starting with Lee Min Ho previously, it seems she's been mentioning all these top male actors." 

"She has such a big dream." 

"You should practice singing more, Bora, how can your singing be even worse than a random person off the street?" 

"What a ditz. In these situations most people would call the actor by their character name, you just can't call a higher senior by their name so blatantly. Would she be ok if a younger junior blurted out her name without any honorifics? She needs to be more careful."

"An ugly duckling trying to get with Gong Yoo, how dare she..."  

"You're not close enough in age with Gong Yoo to call him out like that."

"Who is she to summon our dear Gong Yoo."

It was innocent enough and there was no harmful intention, these netizens seem too much.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/netizens-criticize-sistars-bora-for-trying-to-summon-gong-yoo-for-her-birthday
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

Netizens criticize SISTAR's Bora for trying to summon Gong Yoo for her birthday

---

It was innocent enough and there was no harmful intention, these netizens seem too much.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/netizens-criticize-sistars-bora-for-trying-to-summon-gong-yoo-for-her-birthday

omg hahaha I think its good actually, that we know Gong Yoo's work in Goblin are remarkable in wide-zone of hearts. Everytime we blow out a candle sure we will remember him to appear after that, and it's nice also free to imagine, so... :))

• Like 5

About the YOO&I club...

On 1/30/2017 at 3:13 PM, babsgrrl said:

Hello (waves at everyone)! 

Q: does anyone know how to join Gong Yoo's official fan club (for his non-Korean speaking fans)?! I wanna join his YOO&I club! Lol. Or, is someone part of his club already? 

:):):) please help? 

23 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

you mean this fan club right , i want to join it too but i don't know how :lol:

http://cafe.daum.net/gongyoo/

I really want to join toooooooooo. Please info if someone lurk this :'> and the japan site of Gong Yoo ofc (With YOO) is awesome. I love it but the language is Japan so... I cri.

• Like 5

45,000 Koreans Vote On Which Idol Is The Best Kisser

Netizens voted for their favorite male actor kissers – and names like Gong Yoo and Kim Soo Hyun made the list – but who won?

In a poll totaling 47,355 votes, Netizens came together to select which of their favorite male actors portrayed the best on-screen kisses. Many actors were up for the vote – including favorites like Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, and Kim Soo Hyun, but the list may surprise you. Here are the results of the poll, which totaled at 18 of the top kissers

4. Gong Yoo (4,555 votes)

giphy.gif

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/45000-koreans-vote-idol-best-kisser-k-pop/

• Like 10

5 hours ago, staygold said:

Everything is brewed to perfection!! Him and the coffee!! :tongue:

you don't know how i love coffee , i hope one of his new CFs 'll be chocolate brand , so i can 've cup of coffee with piece of chocolate :D

• Like 7

5 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

you don't know how i love coffee , i hope one of his new CFs 'll be chocolate brand , so i can 've cup of coffee with piece of chocolate :D

He will be happy to endorse chocolate for you then :tongue: from this end of the aisle to that end!! 

tumblr_ojfovydbqA1uvavbdo4_250.gif

cr: http://song--joongki.tumblr.com/post/155686857350/confirmed-lightweight

• Like 6

‘Man of the Year’ Gong Yoo’s New Year Resolution

gong-yuu-800x445-800x445.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo is currently enjoying the highest peak of his career. Talking about last year in a new year greeting video, Gong Yoo said, “It was a year in which I did a lot of work and achieved many things, from ‘A Man and Woman’, ‘Train to Busan’, ‘Age of Shadows’, and ‘Goblin’.”

He continued, “I went to Cannes Film Festival, and the movie ‘Train to Busan’ had over 10 million viewers. I have had a lot of success last year. I always feel like I have to give and greet the fans with great works to repay all the love and support.” Gong Yoo also revealed his new year resolution.I will not easily be proud of myself. I want to be an actor who constantly develops,” He said with humility.

Through both widescreen and glass screen, 2016 was definitely Gong Yoo’s year. Adding to that, through tvN drama ‘Goblin’, he became a top hallyu star once again.

3edb9018c236adb80409c86224e2f079-e148560

Unfortunately, it seems that we have to wait to see Gong Yoo’s acting in the future. He expressed his desire to travel. “Last year, I worked a lot and did not have enough time to rest. This year, I want to spend it by traveling, doing my hobbies, all on my own.” He ended the greeting by saying, “Happy new year, I wish everyone is healthy.”

http://my.castko.com/archives/2618

That's why i love GY even he had a great year in 2016 with his Consecutive hit movies&drama he's still tough with himself , he still wants to improve and develop his acting :) Good job GY , i'm waiting for your next project

• Like 12

HI-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

Vol. 1 here :

Spoiler

GONG YOOOOOO ARGH. This man is so addicting... I'm waiting for your next project Mr. Wonderful dramas or movies, enjoy your life. Will be happy if I can see you in many CFs and photo-shoots this year^_^:wub: and will be celebrating with big smile when you back from travel then you hold a new status as fiance (find the loved ones) maybe?:D

P. S. I wish the song lyric is actually for a man. Um, and help me... I'm kinda in devastated state now, please pray for my youtube account that contains all the Goblin OST FMV... The account is now terminated due spam and community violation and I don't know where it comes from; no warnings or what, just when I want to upload this vid, I got my CatchMine_ME terminated *no emoticon can describe my face now* thanks before chingu-ya

• Like 8