Guest iluvyoo2

News about fans meeting 20070828

`咖啡王子1號店'結束後的孔侑,下一部作品想一起演出的人?

MBC周一,二电视剧'咖啡王子1号店'的主角孔侑於28日在建国大学新千年馆里举办的粉丝见面会上表示想与赵寅成,姜东元合作演出.

在聚集了1千多名粉丝的影友会上,孔侑表示想一起表演的演员是赵寅成,姜东元,"当然也有女演员,但我想和姜东元,赵寅成一起合作.我个人来说没有和关系好的演出同一部作品的机会.像郑宇盛,李政宰前辈演出的电影'没有太阳'一样,尝试患难之交的电影就好了.因为彼此熟悉,会更愉快得投入工作,还有友好善意的竞争"表示了想合作演出的原因.

接著就马上要三十岁了的心情表示"早想进入30岁了.现在是二十九岁,就像疾风愤怒涛的时期一样也是很辛苦的时期.对未来的烦恼也很多.快点过了过渡期,想拥有30多岁的从容.但是因为'咖啡王子1号店'受到众人喜爱,能很好的过完二十九岁非常幸福高兴".

电视剧拍摄始终都有数百名粉丝而成为话题的孔侑因粉丝道出小故事"拍摄结束回家途中,和粉丝展开过追逐战.从拍摄场一直追我.犹如我成为'东方神起'一样的心情.(笑)对於粉丝喜爱我,很感谢大家,但说实话如果出了事故受了伤,担心更大.真的很危险,希望以後不要做这样的事".

另一方面,孔侑与1千多名粉丝和尹恩惠,还有'咖啡王子3人组'一起观看了28日的'特别播出'.之後粉丝见面会的结尾部分,看了粉丝准备的过去的影像,孔侑为粉丝的爱感到激动润湿了眼角.另外,孔侑还赠送了亲自准备的玫瑰和复制的亲笔信1千封一一送给粉丝,让她们感动不已.

12888_1.jpg

credit INNOLIFE and hjrx

He said he wish can co-operate with Jo In-sung or Kang Dong Won in next project.

Did anyone see in the BTS that they were filming the last scene with the new girl and gong yoo was sitting on the stool and YEH was sitting beside him on the stool. YEH was playing with him. she put her feet on his stool and he playfully knock her foot of. She was sitting beside him most of the time in the BTs. Another part was when GY, the PD, and YEh was talking and Yeh walk away and you realize that GY was looking at her. Does anyone knows what he was saying something to YEh when she was singing?yeah, This BTS was my favorite because it show her with GY..Thanks in advance.Can someone pleaseeeee translate the article above that iluvyoo2 posted?

Guest tuesdhei

ahh. yes.. teddy_bear_blue.. that is one of the sweet BTS there... I was like "awwwww... " So, that's what they are saying huh? I wonder if YEH had said "you can keep one of it.. " he.he..

:sweatingbullets: my heart goes to GY too.. ;)

Thank you for your encouragement... I'll try my best to provide what I can.. :D hmm.. I wish I can be the president of his fan club or something.. haha.. maybe we could set up an international fan club for him huh!?

Jasmin, pze and tuesdhei, is this your first posting here? well, nevermind.. a very warm welcome to you all and also to those 22 users that are here now.. :)

for posting yeah -- i've been here reading silently ha ha ha... thanks aalhl! :D

Guest xjuliephanx

maybe we could set up an international fan club for him huh!?
You know that makes me curious. Is there not one for members outside of Korea or Japan? I think since CP his popularity has really grown so the YOO&I fanclub should really expand. Too bad he wouldn't be able to actually hold fan meetings EVERYWHERE that would be nice :D
Geez.. he makes my heart flutter. He is so photogenic no matter what he's doing or what face he's making... those pants that look like they have cuffs on them make me laugh though... haha

Guest xjuliephanx
he's a very emotional guy too.. he cries easily.. he mention before in his past interview that he can break down and cry listening to sad songs, making him feel like he's a fool crying like crazy.. and he also mention there are 3 things that can make him cry - his mom, songs, and scripts.
AWWWWW that's soo sweet. :D He is like SERIOUSLY the most PERFECT MAN EVER. *sigh*
OMG *falls out of chair*I love close-ups. THANK YOU!

Guest pachlex

Could it be we're on at the same time?! *gasp* Yay I'm so glad our baby Yoo came in 2nd :) It's good he's being recognized but he deserves to be #1. I am shocked that he even beat Daniel Henny. My korean friend said he's REALLY popular. YAY for our Yoo! Ji-Chul fighting!

that's what i thought! i felt so proud of him because he beat out Daniel Henny for 2nd place... hahah :P

our baby GY is really gaining recognition EVERYWHERE now... this gives me hope that he will definitely make

a come back WHEN he comes back. heheh :wub:

Haha, is your dad younger than your mom? I'm always attracted to younger men especially for their naive playful ways and baby looks but in the long run I only work with older guys because I HAVE to be able to have an intelligent conversation with them (young guys can too but it's apparently rare where I'm from). My ex was 4 years my senior and I still felt older than him. I think 29 (GY's age) is just perfect ;):)

my mom's bf: 4 years younger.

my 1st aunt's bf: 3 months younger.

my 2nd aunt's bf: 10 years younger.

we all live in the same house so they're my main points of comparison.

gah. maybe in reality i'm supposed to end up with guys like kim ki bum or xiah junsu.

buwahaha! :P

more pics from fans meet..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/9/8/28/aalhl/f_11m_722eb24.jpg%7Boption%7D

*** Credit as printed and yahoo news Korea ***

i so love this shirt on him... gah. he looks so gorgeous. :rolleyes:

At the behind the scenes footage of Coffee Prince Special, Gong Yoo and YEH were on the bed looking at her self-cam pictures together. YEH said to Gong Yoo..."isn't this pretty?" and he said, "your hair looks pretty." I thought that was adorable!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5201/20070828191500li5.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9470/20070828191633rk8.jpg%7Boption%7D

gah! did he really say that to her? :o

i feel NANCY YOO coming in............................ :ph34r:

Guest eganlyen

Gosh I'm really jealous.. ahhh lucky korean/japanese fans. They not only get to see Gong Yoo in the flesh, but they also get all these spiffy souvenirs. I'll just listen to the mp3 and use my imaginations.

ahhhhhhh...i still cant believe its all over.....i miss all and everything about cp already......it sucks that i live so far....i want some of those souvenirs.....i guess i have to find someone in korea to grab me some stuff.....ahhhhhhhh

me too i'm envy with them.I want those souvenirs,rose,to shake hands with him or perhaps could kiss him :wub:..or simply just see him live....haaaaayyyyyy

I really felt sorry for him because he is such a talented actor that is not recognizable and didn't have the opportunity/luck to prove himself. I'm so glad that more ppl know who he is now and became his fans. Sometimes talent meant nothing if you don't have lady luck on your side. And luckily, he took part in CP where he can show his versatile acting skills.

i agreed,actually i only known GY thru CP (and i fell in love him).I've watching She's on duty,He's good there. Planning to watch his previous works later.But i noticed our YOO was really a good kisser.(When will be my turn???)

another pic that will put a smile on YooGals and YooWarriors face... :) I guess this is during the finale party for CP... At least baby Yoo looks happy here coz he gets to talk to YEH.. hahah

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/9/8/28...01m_c12fa37.jpg

*** Credit: 수여니비@DCGY ***

are they wearing thesame color of shirt???

Thank you for your encouragement... I'll try my best to provide what I can.. :D hmm.. I wish I can be the president of his fan club or something.. haha.. maybe we could set up an international fan club for him huh!?

not a bad idea.aalhl,you did great! fit to be president of his Fans Club!

BTW,sorry for being naive,But Is he a full bolded korean?just a thought. he's seem to me a mixed.

Guest samgirl

guys im reading all the post here; cant view pics =(

i read that GY was in a bad mood during his fan meet, and it had something to do with the MC? can anyone clarify??

Guest applemg06

Hi YooGals,

I am going through a MAJOR CP WITHDRAWAL!!! :crazy: And making this gif is part of my therapy...the voices tell me to post this here!!! :P

YEH_GY_LOVE.gif

P.S. Thanks motoko for the pic. ^_^

Guest pachlex

Did anyone see in the BTS that they were filming the last scene with the new girl and gong yoo was sitting on the stool and YEH was sitting beside him on the stool. YEH was playing with him. she put her feet on his stool and he playfully knock her foot of. She was sitting beside him most of the time in the BTs. Another part was when GY, the PD, and YEh was talking and Yeh walk away and you realize that GY was looking at her. Does anyone knows what he was saying something to YEh when she was singing?yeah, This BTS was my favorite because it show her with GY..Thanks in advance.Can someone pleaseeeee translate the article above that iluvyoo2 posted?

here ya go yenvy. eheh. heh. :P

Nancy Yoo Pachlex BACK UP REPORT:

see in GYEH diagram #1.1 - GY messing around with YEH while she sings White Love Story [note how GY looks at YEH]

see in GYEH diagram #1.2 - YEH messing around with GY while he watches the new girl scene [note YEH's expression]

see in GYEH diagram #1.3 - GY watching YEH leave to take a moment for herself [note GY's expression]

GYEH diagram #1.1

singingYEHjokingGY.jpg

GYEH diagram #1.2

footsiesGYandYEH.jpg

GYEH diagram #1.3

worriedGY.jpg

*end of investigative report. :D

- + -

hahah yeah seriously... that 'pretty comment' wasn't subtle enough! :D i think our Yoo may have a slight crush

i think so too... :wub:

Guest polaris

Even though CP is over, I get this real sense of comfort coming into this forum and seeing all the lovely pics of GY (thanks to mangoicy,iluvyoo2, aalhl, many othersetc) and reading all of your comments..especially the funny comments of pachlex and xjuliephanx ^_^ you girls are hilarious.

I could die happy if I could get anywhere in close proximity of him..haha~ but actually I am quite content to just see his face here in this forum and read about his updates. It just makes my day~! :D

Guest huongface

LOVVVEE all the pictures up! Thanks yoogals! i'm totally sitting on a conference call and not paying attention b/c i'm reading this thread. haha

Guest iluvyoo2

Another news for fanmeeting 20070828.

(I try translate the parts you all may interest to know... :D )

和'咖啡王子'最後播出一起的孔侑粉絲見面會

MBC週一,二電視劇'咖啡王子1號店'的主角孔侑於28日晚8點,在建國大學新千年館舉辦了粉絲見面會.以'Forever With YOO'為題的韓日粉絲1千多人參加了這次活動,搞笑藝人高彗成擔任主持,孔侑演唱著'咖啡王子1號店'OST 中'For a While'登場引起粉絲狂熱.粉絲準備的祝賀聚會之後孔侑與粉絲一起玩起了'OX猜謎',坦率道出'咖啡王子1號店'裡的話題.

另外,還直接對粉絲表示自己覺得電視劇中的名臺詞,"男人也好外星人也好,我不介意"讓場內發出一片叫聲.在粉絲好奇的Q&A時間裡,孔侑就電視劇的結束表示"事實上,一點也沒有電視劇結束的感覺.送走韓潔感覺很可惜.在煩惱很多的時候,遇到了這部電視劇,很喜歡韓潔這個角色,因此在想自己是否能演好.但是明白了要奉獻.4個月以來在鏡頭前非常愉快有趣.要感謝導演,工作人員,尹恩惠還有所有觀眾.不會忘了現在所有感覺到的,我會帶來我的熱情".

這次粉絲見面會上,一起演出電視劇的尹恩惠和'咖啡王子3人組'李言,金東旭,金在旭作為嘉賓參加,展現出友情.對於朋友們的登場孔侑表示"他們能來非常高興"突然笑道"如果沒有他們也沒有'咖啡王子1號店'.除了演員還有導演,工作人員等和'咖啡王子1號店'有關的各位都給了我很多美麗的回憶.只有感謝感謝再感謝了".

在此尹恩惠就孔侑表示"一起拍攝電視劇覺得他很帥也很好.孔侑很照顧我非常謝謝.如果不是孔侑我只能帶來一半的恩燦.真的是很有魅力很帥的人".

Comment from YEH:

Feel he very handsome and good when filming the drama together.

Thanks GY take good care for me. If without GY, I only can bring out half of EC.

Really a very charming and handsome person.

另外,李言(民曄)表示"如同電視劇的名字一樣真的像韓潔一樣.事實上從'學校4'開始就認識了,過了這麼多年現在也完全像以前一樣的愉快溫暖".

EON said he knew GY since "School 4", the feeling still the same as before after so many years.

金東旭(何林)表示"非常有人情味的大方的前輩.有著像偶然在電視裏看到的名人一樣的率直魅力",最後金在旭(善基)表示"平時在一旁看到他熱情演出的樣子,真的有很多可以學的前輩.同時還是不讓人討厭的淘氣鬼"笑著稱讚道.

copyright ⓒ innolife.com

Hi YooGals,

I am going through a MAJOR CP WITHDRAWAL!!! :crazy: And making this gif is part of my therapy...the voices tell me to post this here!!! :P

%7Boption%7D YEH_GY_LOVE.gif%7Boption%7D

applemg06, I love this GIF!!! :P Good job and u really creative. :D

Nancy Yoo Pachlex BACK UP REPORT:

see in GYEH diagram #1.1 - GY messing around with YEH while she sings White Love Story [note how GY looks at YEH]

see in GYEH diagram #1.2 - YEH messing around with GY while he watches the new girl scene [note YEH's expression]

see in GYEH diagram #1.3 - GY watching YEH leave to take a moment for herself [note GY's expression]

I like your investigate report/diagrams!!!! Make me laugh here.. :D:lol: :lol:

Please continue your detective work..haha

Guest xjuliephanx

I'm watching the special now.. I know I'm late but they replayed that beach scene and I just noticed that HK shed a tear as he was closing in to kiss the back of EC's head... :( Anybody else see that? I guess cause I saw the first 10 eps on veoh instead of downloading the HQ I couldn't see that ONE SINGLE SAD TEAR. Seeing GY cry makes me so sad :(((((

wow!! pachlex more investigation report.. hahah :lol: Nancy Yoos are good aren't we? hope we get to see part 2 soon.. ;)

anyway, here's even larger pic of the written letter.. I'm sure there's no problem reading it this time. .so polaris, smr05? any other takers want to translate for YooGals here? :rolleyes: *huggie huggie* in advance.. :)

f_t3Lm_93e6f56.jpg

f_22m_65f601e.jpg

f_23m_fe7b770.jpg

*** Credit DCGY ***

I'm watching the special now.. I know I'm late but they replayed that beach scene and I just noticed that HK shed a tear as he was closing in to kiss the back of EC's head... :( Anybody else see that? I guess cause I saw the first 10 eps on veoh instead of downloading the HQ I couldn't see that ONE SINGLE SAD TEAR. Seeing GY cry makes me so sad :(((((
yep.. he cried at the beach scene hug.. that was the saddest hug ever... :tears:

Guest xjuliephanx

Hi YooGals,

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/App...YEH_GY_LOVE.gif

ROFLMAO.. I know there is some detective work between YEH and GY going on here but I find it hilarious that EON (is that his initials the one that plays MY) was totally cut out! It's like he was never there.. HAHAHAHA

Guest betchay

HELLO to all YOOGALS! Thanks for all the updates you all posted here. Pictures and News about our Baby YOO is my medicine now coz i'm having a CP fever. I just rewatched all the CP episodes today. I don't think i will get tired watching him coz whenever i watch HK & EC lovey-dovey scene, i'm breathless.So please YOOGALS, keep on sharing all the goodies about him so that i can recover to this kind of disease.