Guest nhetski

hey dudes!

ok theres a high chance that this may be a rumour..

BUT who cares.. ive just got the biggest smile on my face right now..

i was lurking around DCYEH when i came across this post written by a DCgongyoo camper..

he/she wrote:

"we've just received news that YEH went along to GY's fan meeting and they watched the special episode together..

they both cried while watching it.. i think she was wearing the same dress she wore to Eon's fashion show"

omg how sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!! HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!

wake up YOOGALS!! this is important news!!!

CALLING ALL NANCY YOOs!!!

now, i feel better already! i want pictures!!!

Guest xjuliephanx
I'm not really sad though.. but a bit disappointed because the special wasn't very special... but it did make me laugh at the very end when GY was ticklish when that girl who strip him naked on the bed starts to carress him on his chest.. :lol:
WHA?? I missed something. I need to watch that special!
ah.. xjuliephanx, sounds like you can get away pretty easy huh? you can hide under the rock, becaus we are sleeping while you are awake.. and while you sleep, pachlex had to suffer all the attacks..
Haha. It's hard living in America but I gotta do what I gotta do :) It's alright pachlex i shall never sleep again! hahaha kidding of course
*enter shocked look here*

Guest ds_dreamer

think this is the best place to express my feeling ....

It is sad that CP has ended.... cos that means we will not be seeing GY for a long time... hopefully he will appear here and there so that we can have more chance to see him before he is really enlisted....

sigh... pretty moody night today :(....

thanks for reading...

yoogal, aja aja!!!!!

(my apology for not posting more here more, cos really dunno what can i contribute....)

Guest iluvyoo2

screen caps for special episode

hmmm..from GY's shirt, this should be in Ep16, the night they 'did it' :D

downloadmn5.jpg

downloadsq4.jpg

downloadzq7.jpg

credit as labelled

hey dudes!

i was lurking around DCYEH when i came across this post written by a DCgongyoo camper..

he/she wrote:

"we've just received news that YEH went along to GY's fan meeting and they watched the special episode together..

they both cried while watching it.. i think she was wearing the same dress she wore to Eon's fashion show"

I hope this is TRUE!!!

if they both appear together, sure a lot reporters! :P

Bwah ha ha ha... Looks like the Nancy Yoos (or DrYoo?) out there will be in full force googling away for news of GY fan meeting.

And I'm really happy that GY has achieved some form of recognition or acknowledgement with CP. It must have been really frustrating to be this great-looking guy with a hot bod and a decent voice and very nuanced acting skills who keeps getting shafted in terms of popularity and recognition. Like, what else can he do? I mean, for a neutral, it's hard to see why he's really not that popular. He has all the necessary pre-requisites. Except maybe the right role at the right time? But GY shouldn't be too thankful to CP. CP should be thankful to GY for without him, CP might not be as much as a success. (Note, I will say the same for YEH and CP. DUH!!)

wah!!! really ah?! wow!! I hope it's true also.. so we will watch out for some pics then tomorrow...

hihihihih I just wanted to kiss him after I read about him snatching the baby. YooGals please dont kill me. *runs and hises*
kiss him? can.. get your number first.. ;) and the criteria, you must share... hahah :lol:

WHA?? I missed something. I need to watch that special!
opps.. I mean stripped him topless (why on earth did I type naked when my brain is thinking topless.. :o *slaps myself*) remember the first time he got drunk.. there's this girl brought him to a hotel. jumps on the bed next to him.. and carresses him? ahh.. that part... hahah :lol: *runs off to edit my previous post*

Guest teddy_bear_blue

hey dudes!

he/she wrote:

OMGOSH!!! Heart attack supreme! That is the sweetest thing ever. I'm sure YooGals will be able to provide pictures soon if that's the case.

*coughs* if it's proven to be true tomorrow, then it means that they somewhat became close during filming..now that filming is over they can be closer :lol:

Guest Yoobee

eonni aalhl OK!!! I listen to you I going to bed now as I also just took my pill now seeing even more stars then just now. So Nancy Yoo is detective on GY and YEH relationship... OIC!!! Then calling all Nancy Yoo gals FIGHTING Aja Aja.. Stalk more news.... :lol:

For Yoo wives... Let Us protect our babyYoo...Ok!!!

queeninmycastle Thanks for your concern! :blush:

So before I go to bed here for everyone....

CPMAZ.jpg

CPMAZ2.jpg

CPMAZ2-1.jpg

CPMAZ3.jpg

CPMAZ4.jpg

CPMAZ5.jpg

credit:DCyoo and jigsaw(popcorn) for posting it.

queeninmycastle Welcome you and same to jinlees to Our Yoo Home.

Yoobee, thanks for your greeting... :P

YEH went to Yoo's fan meeting along with other 3 princes ? OMG, so happy to know it, :w00t: want to see the picture.

By the way, Yoo sang "for a while" in the Fan meeting:

http://user.chol.com/~bbunhong2/gongyoo/fo...ile_gongyoo.mp3

(seems I can't download it by now, any other vaid link there? thanks)

from DC/HJRX

Guest xjuliephanx

*coughs* if it's proven to be true tomorrow, then it means that they somewhat became close during filming..now that filming is over they can be closer :lol:

I'm jealous :( Does that make me bad? Of course I want him to be happy but I'd prefer it be me... hehe :P 2 more years baby Yoo! And you'll be mine... err.. OURS!

Guest iluvyoo2

By the way, Yoo sang "for a while" in the Fan meeting:

http://user.chol.com/~bbunhong2/gongyoo/fo...ile_gongyoo.mp3

(seems I can't download it by now, any other vaid link there? thanks)

from DC/HJRX

Another link : http://user.chol.com/~bbunhong2/gongyoo/fo...le_gongyoo2.mp3

oh, I love his singing. :wub:

but I only can understand sentence "for a while"..hahaha

Guest nhetski

wow! 45 users on this thread! HELLO YOOGALS!!!

the CP DVD box set is apprently out (check CP thread) -- i'm definitely buying it! the set itself looks so good!

i can just imagine watching CP on my TV (not on my PC!!) while drinking hot chocolate (sorry i don't drink coffee hehe)

oooh, im excited to see the pictures/videos of BabyYoo's fanmeet, hope someone can post them :) -- i tried to check korean sites but can't see any pics yet..

Guest teddy_bear_blue

I'm jealous :( Does that make me bad? Of course I want him to be happy but I'd prefer it be me... hehe :P 2 more years baby Yoo! And you'll be mine... err.. OURS!

lol no that doesn't make u bad, that makes u normal..u wouldn't be in ur right mind if u dont secretly wish to be with him *hides* dont we all?

Another link : http://user.chol.com/~bbunhong2/gongyoo/fo...le_gongyoo2.mp3

oh, I love his singing. :wub:

but I only can understand sentence "for a while"..hahaha

thanks iluvyoo2 for the link.. listening to him singing now.. :) whoa!! all the cheers... he.he.. I heard another phrase i know - "Sarang hae".. and the ending "for a while, I just wait, for the beating of my heart once again"... :)

OMG!! did I see 44 users in this thread now? that has to be a record!!! we never have so many visitors before! :w00t:

Guest nhetski

thanks iluvyoo2 for the link.. listening to him singing now.. :) whoa!! all the cheers... he.he.. I heard another phrase i know - "Sarang hae".. and the ending "for a while, I just wait, for the beating of my heart once again"... :)

OMG!! did I see 44 users in this thread now? that has to be a record!!! we never have so many visitors before! :w00t:

i saw 45!! haha

i just heard him sing For A While and the crowd were so responsive!!! love it!!

now i'm being greedy, i just don't want his pictures at the fanmeet but videos and pics with YEH n the Princes and also a duet with YEH and a group song for all of them hahaha

YEH's fan meeting is on October 3 (her bday), hopefully GY will still be around then (i mean not yet in MS) so he can also come hehehe

so happy about this news, i completely forgot being sad earlier :) thanks aalhl, Butterfly Kisses, Yoobee and all YOOgals for the comfort :)