Actor Gong Yoo found to be most favored ad model in 2017: survey

AEN20171228005300315_02_i.jpg

Koreans' three favorite advertising models for 2017 were found to be Gong Yoo, Song Joong-ki and Seol Hyun, according to a recent survey on consumer behavior.

The Korea Broadcast Advertising Corporation (KOBACO) released the annual Media & Consumer Research (MCR) Thursday, which surveyed 5,000 Koreans aged between 13-64, to study consumer behavior.

The result showed that the actor of the mega-hit drama "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God" turned out to be the most popular ad model, with 6.7 percent, closely followed by Song Joong-ki of "Descendants of the Sun" with 6.5 percent. Singer and actress Seol Hyun came in third with 5.6 percent and Jeon Ji-hyun, the heroine of "My Love from the Star," ranked fourth with 4.7 percent. The fifth and sixth spots were taken by actor Park Bo-gum (4.6 percent) and singer and actor Suzi (4.2 percent), respectively.

The most memorable ad of this year was found to be the instant coffee brand "Kanu" embraced by Gong Yoo. Park Bo-gum's Domino Pizza ad came in second.

AEN20171228005300315_01_i.jpg

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/12/28/0200000000AEN20171228005300315.html

i am so glad for GY finally , he gained  the attention & love he deserves ^_^

• Like 1

Another Article 

Top Advertisement Models Of 2017 Revealed

Gong-Yoo-Seolhyun-Song-Joong-Ki.jpg

Consumers have chosen their favorite advertisement models of the year 2017.

According to the Korea Broadcast Advertising Corporation’s 2017 Media & Consumer Research results, this year’s most favorite advertisement model is Gong Yoo with 6.7 percent of the votes.

With Gong Yoo’s hit drama “Goblin” in the beginning of the year, he received many love calls from companies to advertise diverse merchandise from coffee to clothing. Ever since 2007, he has not ranked within the top three, but this year, he took the crown as the top advertisement model.

The most memorable advertisement of this year was Gong Yoo’s commercial for the Kanu’s coffee product. Second place was taken by Park Bo Gum’s advertisement for Domino’s Pizza, and Jung Woo Sung’s SK Telecom advertisement won third place.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/28/top-advertisement-models-2017-revealed/

• Like 1

Happy New Year to all Gong Yoo fans all over the world! :):wub:

I hope you all have a blessed New Year! I hope the new year brings many great happy things for you :):wub:.

But. Hold up! Was our man Gong Yoo/Gong Ji-Chul walking on the beach in LA looking sexy?

And he wasn't wearing a shirt? :bawling:

Me to GY:

Related image

But I'm not joking. Can we talk about our man Gong Yoo/Gong Ji-Chul for a second?! I'm just going to repeat. I think he looks sexy. But I think he also looks delicious and beautiful. I think he looks like a piece of meat. Anyone else hungry? :D

My reaction:

Image result for excited black girls gif

He's showing us his sexy six-pack. When I saw his six-pack? :bawling:

I was like:

Image result for scared black kid gif

Well, I don't think I want to have a heart attack so I think we can move on from the sexy beach picture. And can we talk about his hair? I heard the hair was his idea. Good :). And I think it looks so good on him and I think it makes him look so playful. I just want to rub his hair and play with him. I think I want him to be my pet. I'm just kidding! :D But I'm going to be honest. One of my favorite things is GY's hair. I love his hair because I think it looks so healthy and sexy and beautiful and I think it looks good in any style. I think he looks good in all his Elle photos, but please don't be mad at me GY fans. I don't think I'm a fan of his clothes in Elle because I don't think they show off his sexy body enough. I'm sorry! But I don''t think that matters because I think he likes wearing them. 

And I still think he looks sexy. He makes me so excited :blush::wub:

Me right now:

Image result for happy black girls gif

So I haven't read his Elle interview yet, but I think it'll be good because I think he's going to tell us how he really feels. And I heard that he's always honest in his interviews :). But I was so sad when I heard that he was struggling mentally. But I heard he also said he is finally able to have some time for himself now.

So GY fans all over the world, I can't wait to see what our man has planned for us in 2018! :D :wub: 

And I think some people think I don't like you or love you, but I love you so much GY :wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Wedding Rumor!

Source from Miss Koala playground.  Apology, i do not know how to copy and paste website.  Below is the link to article.

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/01/08/gong-yoo-jung-yumi-dating-news-stirred-sides-deny-rumor-upcoming-wedding/

Haha and i like the reaction of Soop Manager and Gong Hyo Jin:

On January 9, the CEO of their agency Soop Entertainment posted on his personal Instagram a screenshot of the online community post claiming that Gong Yoo will be holding a wedding ceremony with Jung Yoo Mi at Shilla Hotel. He wrote a message to the original poster, saying, “Let’s meet face-to-face soon,” hinting at potential legal action.

Gong Hyo Jin, who’s also under Soop Entertainment, commented under the post, “It’s driving me crazy. Why isn’t he ever rumored to be [dating] me? I hate that more!”

“We’re just always known as the Gong siblings?!” she further joked.

Source above from https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/09/gong-hyo-jin-hilariously-reacts-gong-yoo-jung-yoo-mis-marriage-rumors/

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hi  @2handsintertwined@tok-soompi @staygold @kentangbakar @jaysmurf @gongi @CatchMine_ID @_Dokkaebi_ @nuryl_gong @alohagongyoo

i missed you all , i am sorry i am so late but "Happy New year" i wish 2018 'll be a happy & blessing year for all of U :wub:

i came here after reading GY & Yumi marriage rumors . Honestly i was sad the  last few days cuz i missed GY so much , also all actors , actresses i know & i don't know had new project except GY :(:( but today i opened and found many articles about GY & Yumi marriage rumors . i thought many times that there's spark between GY & yumi . i loved their chemistry off screen . GY always praise her , wanted to act with her as a couple. she's lovely too 

26229784_311263532699284_826342279332625

26195902_311263522699285_584958819997612

Anyway , i don't care if GY 'll end up with Yumi or other actress . i just care about his happiness . i want him get married soon & has his own kids ^_^

i loved GHJ comment , she's so cute , witty , lovely and funny too :lol:

i think it's the best comment i read about any dating rumors

“It’s driving me crazy. Why isn’t he ever rumored to be [dating] me? I hate that more!”

“We’re just always known as the Gong siblings?!” :D:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

im back :heart:

happy new year everyone :star:

Gong Yoo and Jung Yoomi reps deny wedding rumors

2018010910405591205_2.jpg

Article: Gong Yoo and Jung Yoomi reps, "The wedding rumors are unfounded" (Official)

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+408, -26] I read rumors that they're actually a longterm couple who've dated and broken up multiple times already...

2. [+393, -15] Normally wedding rumors lead to 70% of the two actually getting married ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+192, -14] Eh? I thought it was the Jung Yoomi from Youn's Kitchen

4. [+62, -22] They match really well though. He's my fave, fave male celebrity and I'd congratulate him if it was Jung Yoomi he ended up marrying ㅠㅠ do it do it!!

5. [+56, -10] They match well ㅠㅠㅠ better than Kim Go Eun actually

6. [+53, -4] Sounds like they're at least dating

7. [+42, -5] Im Soo Jung and now Jung Yoomi, guess he's into the really thin types

8. [+31, -11] I approve of this wedding

9. [+26, -6] Eh... dating's okay but I don't really see them getting married. It'd be difficult on Jung Yoomi because Gong Yoo has never been the super caring type and he's highly emotional so quite sensitive as well...

10. [+26, -3] But if the rumors were true and they reserved hotels together and everything, no way that Dispatch would've lost out on this... why would they put out GD and Lee Jooyeon if they had something even bigger like this? They do match well, though.

11. [+23, -3] If they are dating, I approve of this marriage ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+21, -3] I remember he had dating rumors with Im Soo Jung too... ㅋ I guess he has a type?

13. [+21, -3] Lucky her... dating rumors with Gong Yoo, Kang Dong Won...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.eg/2018/01/gong-yoo-and-jung-yoomi-reps-deny.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4

23 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Opps!  Thanks @Noor90, i think i forgotten here...

Happy New Year everyone!! :D

Yes!  I love GHJ's replies! Witty!

Revisit GY's ideal: intelligent beautiful soul woman. 

He chose GhJ as his ideal woman 

6 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

im back :heart:

happy new year everyone :star:

Happy New year & Welcome back sis , we missed you so much , where did you go ?? 

I still can't believe my eyes you came back . I wish you won't leave us again 

After these rumors, I really wish gy will get married soon. I want him be more happy , has his own family.

Also I wish he will choose his next project soon , I can't wait anymore 

• Like 4

@lkgy99 Happy new year to you too! Good to see you here! 

6 hours ago, Noor90 said:

What're you doing GY oppa :D

That is one way of getting him to go down on his knees! :D

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images, thank you.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Happy New year & Welcome back sis , we missed you so much , where did you go ?? 

I still can't believe my eyes you came back . I wish you won't leave us again 

DSYiXfWUIAImIWT.jpg
Thank you my dear i miss you all too :love:
i will tall you later and i will not leave you again:kiss_wink:

15 hours ago, staygold said:

@lkgy99 Happy new year to you too! Good to see you here! 

i wish you happy year too  :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Welcome back @lkgy99!!

thanks  :relaxed:

• Like 4