@jaysmurf @staygold it's GY idea of hairstyle & location so we can't talk LOL ,

but if he needs help to cut his hair we are hereeee:D:D

Finally GY covers magazines again , i am so glad he's talking to media in special time " New Year"  . New Year New You ^_^

it's good he's sharing his own thoughts about choosing new project . cuz really i missed him so so much 

Gong Yoo Shares Why He Hasn’t Yet Started On A New Project After “Goblin”

gong-yoo.jpg

Gong Yoo recently gave an interview as the cover model for fashion magazine Elle’s first issue of 2018.

The photo shoot took place in Los Angeles, with Gong Yoo contributing personally to ideas about location and hairstyle. In an accompanying interview, he shared his thoughts about his long hiatus after the success of tvN’s “Goblin” last year.

He said, “Aren’t there times when you are busy and stressed for a long time and just collapse when it’s over? Both physically and mentally, all the painful things came upon me all at once. After falling apart, holding on, and letting go, I think I’ve finally returned to who I am and had a little time to myself.”

He added, “It’s been hard but I did want to do a movie this year. However, when I was ready to do it, there weren’t any productions at hand. I’ve been thinking lately that I want to become a member of a group of like-minded people telling a new story again.”

In a fan meeting earlier this year, Gong Yoo had shared that he was planning on looking for a movie project after “Goblin” due to the long and tiring schedules of drama filming.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/14/gong-yoo-shares-hasnt-yet-started-new-project-goblin/

• Like 2

@tok-soompi yes, i hope GY 'll find script that captures his heart soon , we already miss him . but i am so so happy cuz GY is having fun , happy , more relaxed . He really needed this long break . compare between his last magazine with Esquire & this one with ELLE 

GY shirtless with messy hair , laughing , walking on the beach .Of course it's GY idea :D:D

Lol, they have the same hair :lol:

2007 VS 2017

2012 VS 2017

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Gong Yoo is the first cover model of 'Elle' for the year 2018

gong-yoo_1513297326_gongyoo.jpg\

Actor Gong Yoo graced 2018's first cover of fashion magazine 'Elle'!

In one cover, Gong Yoo is seen smiling brightly at the camera with the clear sky blue behind him. The second version is more serious and intense as the actor gazes into the camera against a wall. All in all, the actor looks handsome as always.

After the photo shoot, the actor revealed what he's been up to since his popular drama, 'Goblin'. He said, "There are times when a person breaks down after staying busy and nervous for a period of time. A wave of physical and mental pain hit me all at once. After I broke down, endured, let go of some things, I came back to me and had some time to myself."

The actor also spoke on his future/next work, "Even though it's difficult, I wanted to work on a movie quickly but when I did, there was no work in my hand. I think I want to be part of something new with people who connect well with me."

You can check out the rest of Gong Yoo's photo shoot and interview in the January 2018 issue of 'Elle' that will be released on December 20.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/gong-yoo-is-the-first-cover-model-of-elle-for-the-year-2018

other aricles 

Gong Yoo explains feeling after ‘Guardian’

Gong Yoo talked about his recent condition in an interview for the January 2018 issue of Korean edition Elle magazine. 

The “Guardian” star said he hopes to become a sincere actor rather than everyone’s star. 

When asked about what he was up to after the mega success of TV drama “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God,” he said, “You know there’s time when you collapse after being busy and tense for a while. Physical and psychological sickness came to me at once (after the show).”

“I guess I came back to myself while collapsing and enduring it and spending time on my own,” he said. 

When asked about his future plans, he replied, “I wanted to do a film soon (after ‘Guardian’) even if that was tiring, but during the time, I didn’t have an offer on hand.”

“I am talking to some like-minded people about something new and I hope I can be part of it,” he said. 

A fashion spread with more photos of Gong and the corresponding interview is available in the magazine’s January issue.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201712151639030628805_2

http://www.asiaone.com/

http://www.kstarlive.com/Gong-Yoo-Revealed-Why-There-Isn-t-a-Production-from-Him-After--Goblin--Conclusion-591125

• Like 2

32 hot hits from the Korean Wave

t1210fran-k32_9-660x438.jpg

9 K-drama and “classic” Koreanovela—Fans just can’t get enough of them. If one is serious about being a K-drama stan (obsessive fan), start the education with such classics as “Coffee Prince,” “Winter Sonata,” “Jewel in the Palace,” “Boys Over Flowers,” “Lovers in Paris.”

t1210fran-k32_10-660x440.jpg

10 “Goblin”—It has changed the concept of goblins, and sets the bar very high for what a fantasy K-drama should be. No longer the ugly creatures of European folklore, goblins are, instead, dokkaebi—or, at least to viewers, Gong Yoo lookalikes with immense power and immortality.

t1210fran-k32_15-660x487.jpg

15 “Train to Busan”—This frenetic film directed by Yeon Sang-ho and starring Gong Yoo had us feeling paranoid that a real zombie apocalypse might assault the MRT trains.

16 Devotion to “oppa” and “unni”—Often the leading men and women of K-dramas, gorgeous celebrities like Lee Minho, Lee Jong Suk, Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Ha Ji-won, Jun Ji Hyun, Park Shin Hye and Gong Hyo-jin are among the finest South Korean actors.

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/282066/32-hot-hits-korean-wave/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, staygold said:

I love the pairing. Seo Ji Hye did an amazing job in Jealousy Incarnate. She is doing well in Black Knight too.

Thank u for info about her .I was asking myself, I saw her before but I couldn't remember . Yes she was in jealousy incarnation. 

Rarely gy appears with actresses in his CFs .so it's good to see him with Seo ji hye , they look good together. She looks like a rich girl looking at the handsome barista:D

• LOL 1

@jaysmurf, maybe is the new trend. :D  this is the same hairdo of the new drama "i am not robot" genius robotic professor.  

Not GY related too... YEH has a new offer after supposedly looking for opportunity in 2017 but no news until now.  It is also robot related theme.

I like the idea of GY getting like minded people to do something together.  Hope to hear good news from him soon.

• Like 2

@jaysmurf i agree with @tok-soompi it seems GY & MY q are creating new trend " Messy Hair " :D 

Also i am so so glad for YEH return to dramaland i miss her so much , even i am worried from storyline . i wish her the best my chan , i wish she'll act with GY again . i miss them together , their chemistry is the best :heart::heart:

@staygold thank u for updates sis , 

25440086_10156000161529628_8952502362838

He's shooting our hearts ^_^

25531996_10156000161614628_3147820302824

25440248_10156000161659628_6214673339896

Here he reminds me of Choi Han Kyul :wub:

%EC%82%AC%EB%B3%B8_-IMG_0434.jpg?type=w1

%EC%82%AC%EB%B3%B8_-IMG_0314.jpg?type=w1

%EC%82%AC%EB%B3%B8_-IMG_0315.jpg?type=w1

%EC%82%AC%EB%B3%B8_-IMG_0337.jpg?type=w1

He's so so cute in these pics , he can't be a man in his late 30s . 

he looks like a kid :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1