1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@staygoldHi, I'm sorry I was rude to you :(. I just assumed you didn't like me. Assuming is bad, right? I hope you are ok. And you can do whatever you like. If you have nothing to add to the discussion here, then that's fine. I assumed that was my fault. Wherever you are, stay safe. 

Thank you for understanding. There was no intention of hurting anyone.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

Thank you for understanding. There was no intention of hurting anyone.

You're welcome. I don't know you that well, but to be honest, I don't think you had any intention of hurting anyone. I was just being too sensitive to what you said. Again, I'm sorry.  I hope you have a good day/night :).

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Thanks 1

Gongyoo, Kim Jiwon director-nim (director of "age of shadow") and Han Hyo Joo send foodtruck, coffee truck to Han Jimin "inrang" filming site.

I dont know if they combine all three send 1 foodtruck support, or all 3 different foodtruck (buffet, street foods, coffee etc...) or gongyoo send with director kimjiwon, hanhyojoo send personal support.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

@tok-soompithank you for the correction. i thought han jimin in the movie..not hanhyojoo...ekeke

:) its confusing for me at first too cos HJM indeed filming a short movie at the same time and i even delulu thought that GY sent a food truck to her.

So after clarification, the trucks are all for inrang. :tongue:

• Like 2

Hello , everyone it has been a while since i posted here , i miss u all and miss our GY :wub:

Thank u for updates , Thank u @kentangbakar @tok-soompi . i am glad to see GY supporting director kim jee woon & before he sent food  truck with yumi to support director yeon sang ho . it's good to know he has friends in Movie industry . 

@kentangbakar New movie of director Yeon sang ho 'll be released on Jan 28 Right ????

i wish GY will work again with YSH  , cuz he already promised GY to cast him in new movie after Psychokinesis  :D:D Anyway good luck to YSH & Yumi . i am looking forward to watch it 

@tok-soompi i want GY send food truck to HJM to support her in her new short movie . who knows may be he supported her secretly ^_^

Koreans Choose Top Film Actors Of 2017

Gallup Korea has released the results of their poll to determine Korea’s favorite big screen actors in 2017!

The research survey company Gallup Korea polled 1,700 Korean men and women aged 13 and older from November 8 to 28 to find out who they thought was the most outstanding actor this year. Each respondent wrote in the names of two actors.

Check out the full top 10 below!

1. Song Kang Ho (35 percent)
2. Ma Dong Seok (17.8 percent)
3. Lee Byung Hun (12.6 percent)
4. Hwang Jung Min (8.1 percent)
5. Ha Jung Woo and Sol Kyung Gu (tied with 6.3 percent)
7. Gong Yoo (6.2 percent)
8. Song Joong Ki (5.8 percent)
9. Jung Woo Sung (5.2 percent)
10. Yoo Hae Jin (5.1 percent)

Actors who ranked in the top 20 (with some spots tied) included Choi Min Shik, Kim Hye Soo, Hyun Bin, Yoon Kye Sang, Na Moon Hee, Han Suk Kyu, Jo Jin Woong, Lee Jung Jae, Kim Joo Hyuk, and Jun Ji Hyun.

I am so so glad to see GY name in this list with these big names . Although he doesn't have any new movies in 2017 he is in Top 10. Honestly, it means alot for me to read GY name in top movie actors more than top drama actors . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Noor90 misses you here!  

I think it make sense for GY to send the truck as not only the director, Kang Dong Won (his relative) is in the movie too.  But does GY know Han Hyo Joo?

Credit to author

P.s. i am already super happy that both HJM and GY sent the different food trucks on the same day. ((Getting delusional that they agreed on the date)) :D

• Like 2