On 11/18/2017 at 1:19 PM, Noor90 said:

I miss yoo so much but I don't like his knitted sweater :D

I hope they paid him good money to wear that sweater! :D But honestly anything looks good on him! He works it well.

• LOL 2

credit: mygongyoo79

Nina Simone - Wild is the Wind

Love me, love me, love me, say you do
Let me fly away with you
For my love is like the wind, and wild is the wind
Wild is the wind
Give me more than one caress, satisfy this hungriness
Let the wind blow through your heart
For wild is the wind, wild is the wind

You touch me
I hear the sound of mandolins
You kiss me
With your kiss my life begins
You're spring to me, all things to me
Don't you know, you're life itself!

Like the leaf clings to the tree
Oh, my darling, cling to me
For we're like creatures of the wind, and wild is the wind
Wild is the wind
You touch me
I hear…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear GY, 

I still remember when I first saw you in that warrior outfit on my screen. And let me tell you, right now I'm so proud of you. Because it looks like you enjoyed your fansign. And I wish I could have been there to greet you.

But I couldn't so I prepared a poem for you. I'm really shy about sharing this and not good at poetry, but I'll try just for you.

And I'm also dedicating another song to you.

My poem to GY:

I've only known you for a short time, 

But you have found ways to always make me smile,

Even though you're millions of miles away,

I feel closer to you every day,

As my love for you grows stronger and stronger,

I wish I could have been your fan longer,

Because I want to spend more time with you,

And I'm jealous of your long-time fans,

Because I want to support you too,

And sometimes I wonder what it would be like to hold your hands,

But I'm thinking that I must be crazy,

Because I'm just one of your fans.

Spoiler

- Because Nothing Compares to Yoo~

Edit: combining this into one post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone have the translation for this?

Edit: combining this into one post

• Like 1

Alright I'm going to switch to my crazy black girl side for a bit :bawling:. I'm going to use some slang. If you don't know what that is, Google it.

And I don't care who replies/reacts/or responds/or whatever to me. I'm just having some fun with GY. :blush:

So lovely ladies, and gentlemen? :bawling: 

I lied! I know I'm trifilin' right?This is my 3rd post! All of you know I can't just post once. And I think you should all be used to it now. Well, enough about me. And no it can't always be about me. Because I've gotta give others a chance to shine! :bawling:

So @Noor90posted a video of GY as a beautiful girl! And I was shocked when I first saw it, then I laughed, but then I was like,

Lawd have mercy! "Oppa looks so hot!"

And I just love how GY doesn't care what anyone else thinks of him. And he a'int afraid of nobody! He talked about his depression right? And I think a lot of people are going to judge him for dressing as a woman. Some will think he's disgusting or he's a pervert or a cross-dresser, but I think they are immature, and they don't understand him. Well, they can choke! And I think we live in a stupid world where it's not okay to dress as the opposite gender. But some people struggle with their identity every day! YEH was struggling with her gender identity in Coffee Prince!

And I agree with most of the comments on the video. Oppa's legs so beautiful like a woman's legs :bawling:

Yes I have a reaction to this. So? I always have to have a reaction to GY's pictures/videos, right? All know me by now! :bawling:  And I gotta say he just looks 110% hotter like this! YES!!!! OPPA is so HOT.  And you know that shot where we get to see his underwear?! I was like, YES!!! So hot! Oppa is looking hella sexy in that underwear! And he's shaking his cute little butt when he walks! Oppa! Did I mention how cute his little butt is? Nevermind save that for another post called,

GY Butt Appreciation Post

GY, you stay ready, baby!

I really hope he does this again.:bawling:

credit: gongyoo2001

My reaction:

Image result for real housewives atlanta black gif

Me: My Oppa dressed as a woman! My Oppa so manly! My Oppa so sexy! :blush:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

@staygold Thank u for Goblin (BTS) it seems Iflix still has more BTS to celebrate Goblin 1st anniversary ^_^

@2handsintertwined thank u for the nice poem , and yes i am so glad GY had fun with his fans in SK BroadBand Fan Sign , He seems more happy & relaxed than his previous events 

About the video you posted , it was an interview in 2013 to promote his movie the suspect , i will tell u main points , cuz i can't understand exactly what they were talking about . 

in this interview , they mentioned Kim Sung Kyun is younger than GY but he looks older than GY :D , talked about GY did stunts by himself like jumping from the bridge , and GY mentioned how he was surprised many fans recognized him in puerto rico 

sfnjakfsjdf.jpg

Kim Sung Kyun 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Noor90 said:

thank u for the nice poem , and yes i am so glad GY had fun with his fans in SK BroadBand Fan Sign , He seems more happy & relaxed than his previous events 

About the video you posted , it was an interview in 2013 to promote his movie the suspect , i will tell u main points , cuz i can't understand exactly what they were talking about . 

in this interview , they mentioned Kim Sung Kyun is younger than GY but he looks older than GY :D , talked about GY did stunts by himself like jumping from the bridge , and GY mentioned how he was surprised many fans recognized him in puerto rico 

Thank you :)

edit:

@tok-soompi Hi. How are you? Please say something. I rarely hear your voice. So How's my girl HJM doing? Any new projects? You taking care of her? You know the more I look at her the cuter she gets... Imma steal your bias from you!:bawling:

Image result for han ji min gifs

And...

Image result for sipping tea meme

You know what I'm talking about, right? 

I know you know what I'm talking about.

edit: Just gon' continue to sip my tea...:bawling:

Image result for sipping tea gif

edit: Hold up, since when did GY's sweater at his SK Fansign look so good? I thought it was ugly but it actually looks nice!:bawling:

Image result for shocked black guy meme

edit:  That sweater...And hello GY in Discovery. Lookin' good, sir. :blush:

edit: I'm just going to back up to his SK Fansign pics. Is it just me or GY has very nice hair? I noticed it's nice and wavy...:bawling: How many autographs he sign? 1000? He's so nice, but his hand must be tired!

edit:

@Noor90  said,

Cute Gong Yoo VS Sexy Gong Yoo

Image result for real housewives atlanta black girls gif

I can't choose! :bawling:

She said she loves both but prefer the sexy Gong Yoo more.

Well,  I'm going with cute GY because he looks like he'd be fun to hang out with :blush:

edit: I'm back! I'M DYING SOMEBODY POST. I WANT TO POST AGAIN

@staygold Oh hey! I see you! I see you reacting to posts. You're clever! So um, can you do me a favor? I want to post again, so can you post something? You can post anything! You can post a picture of a cute little kitten :). Can you do me this favor? *begs you*

edit: @staygoldI mentioned you 4 times, but I deleted it. I don't want to get you in trouble. Are you exhausted? I'm exhausted. Let's both get some rest, shall we? :) *tucks you in* And I was serious. I better see your post when I wake up :D. Is that too much to ask? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@staygold Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You're the best. And you know what? I like people like you. I like you. I really like you. *hugs you really really really tight and doesn't want to let go* *kisses you on the nose* *cuddles with you* Are you married? Because I want you to be mine :heart:.  And you gave me a picture of GY as the mighty Dokkaebi, reading his script? Can you get anymore perfect?

*fans herself* You need to stop. I really love the picture you posted of GY. Did you know this is my favorite outfit of his from Goblin? So you can read my mind too. He looks so peaceful, reading his script. Love his expression. Love the setting. It brings back memories of Goblin. That scene in the buckwheat fields? Kim Shin boldly walks through the doors into the buckwheat fields, his long black coat flowing behind him. The door closes behind him, but it almost hits Euntak. She manages to slip through the door before it closes. He wants Eun Tak to free him from his torment, pull out his sword. Because she's the Goblin's bride! But when she reaches for it, she's unable to grab it! Oh no! She tries some more, but it doesn't work. Kim Shin is getting worried at this point. He's like, "Really?" looking at her in disbelief. "I thought you were my bride?" Then she gets this idea! Kiss a frog and he turns into a Prince. Kim Shin looks like he's never been kissed before, and he eyes her nervously. She gets up on her tip toes and kisses him on the lips. He is so shocked. His eyes grow wide. So she's kissed him right? And it's supposed to work now, right? So she tries again, and dang it! It still doesn't work. They are both so confused. Do you remember the scene I'm talking about? I'll post it below. Do you remember this scene?

credit: Youtube, Goblin, TVN

@Noor90 My dear friend, I don't know what you're going through right now. And you know I'm worried about you. I just hope that you are happy and alright, and safe too :). I've sent you so many messages here in Soompi and I've sent you so many messages in Instagram. I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to spam you. And I don't want to sound pushy, but can you please let me know you are okay?

edit: So many mistakes. Editing...

• LOL 1

@2handsintertwined I am glad I could post a pic you love! Thank you for recapping the ep 6 ending so well!

I remember that scene and episode! He has gone to the buckwheat field prepared to die and then a twist! I absolutely adore Kim Go Eun. She was perfect in this drama and this scene. Eun Tak's list of things Goblin would do after she has pulled the sword out was cute and intelligent at the same time.

GY's helpless smile when Eun Tak asks if he really will turn into a broom once she pulls out the sword was :heart:

4b2ba4b65f6da17035af32d100d0689f815d3550

97b11b27e32a2532afd0bc095324f68a89a90a26

gif cr: aminoapps.com

• Like 3

5 hours ago, staygold said:

I am glad I could post a pic you love! Thank you for recapping the ep 6 ending so well!

I remember that scene and episode! He has gone to the buckwheat field prepared to die and then a twist! I absolutely adore Kim Go Eun. She was perfect in this drama and this scene. Eun Tak's list of things Goblin would do after she has pulled the sword out was cute and intelligent at the same time.

GY's helpless smile when Eun Tak asks if he really will turn into a broom once she pulls out the sword was :heart:

You're glad you could post a picture I love? You're too sweet. And you're welcome :) *hugs you*

My reaction to what you said:

Image result for preach black girl gif

Image result for black girl preach meme

edit: I can't believe you found gifs of the kiss from the buckwheat field. The gif is timed perfectly, and I love how it captures the snow falling. I miss Goblin so much. Do you miss Goblin too?

• Like 1